Beaufort House, St. Botolph Street The City / Aldgate - EC3A
Offering modern serviced offices, desk rental, virtual office space and more, this business centre boasts a distinguished address at Beaufort House, moments from Aldgate and Fenchurch Street stations.
Beaufort House, 15 St Botolph Street is an impressive landmark property housing a selection of serviced office and shared workspace solutions to suit your individual business needs. The building's upper floors offer views of Canary Wharf and Tower Bridge.
A dedicated reception team is on hand to welcome clients and visitors to the building and the offices come fully furnished to a very high standard, providing everything your business needs to move in immediately.
Conference suites come fully equipped and provide a professional space to hold business meetings, and the centre also benefits from well equipped lounge areas, encouraging well-being and a relaxing space for employees to de-stress during the day. Hot desks are available within this business centre, ideal for freelancers and entrepreneurs looking for office space in a buzzing working environment, with no commitments and easy budgeting options.
Offering facilities that include unbranded business space allowing you to convey your own identity, high tech video conferencing services for business meetings, as well as virtual office services to help reduce costs and allow remote working.
This prestigious office building provides business support and reception services as part of its office space package. Services include administration and secretarial support staff to assist you, along with a professionally manned reception to create the right first impression, and a telephone answering service to help screen business calls.
Liverpool Street is a short walk away and area is well served by numerous bus routes. A vibrant mix of cafes, restaurants, shops, bars and pubs are available on your doorstep.
- Building/Office Amenities
- Climate ControlThis commercial property/business centre features a climate control system for heating and air conditioning, ensuring a comfortable work environment.
- Reduced Mobility AccessThis commercial property/business centre is a disability friendly workplace. Please see the description above or call for specific details.
- Passenger/Platform LiftThis commercial property/business centre features one or more passenger/platform lifts, making it easy to travel between floors.
- 24/7 AccessThis commercial property/business centre offers tenants secure access 24 hours a day, 7 days a week enabling you to work flexibly at times that suits your schedule.
- Building/Office Facilities
- Fully FurnishedThis commercial property/business centre is fully furnished and equipped with desks, chairs and everything you need to move in and get straight to work.
- Desk SpaceThis commercial property/business centre offers desk space rental (hot desking). Desk space can be rented weekly, monthly and sometimes on demand for as little as an hour at a time. Please see the description above or call for specific details.
- Lounge / Break Out AreasThis commercial property/business centre features lounge and break out areas for small meetings, brain storming sessions and downtime.
- Meeting & Conference RoomsThis commercial property/business centre offers meeting and conference rooms either included in the rental price or for a small additional fee.
- Unbranded Office SpaceThis commercial property/business centre offers unbranded workspace providing a more stable, professional impression for your visitors and clients.
- Video Conferencing FacilitiesThis commercial property/business centre offers video conferencing facilities either included in the rental price or for a small additional fee.
- Virtual Office SpaceThis commercial property/business centre offer virtual office packages providing entrepreneurs and small businesses with a prominent London business address and their choice of business support services such as post/package receiving and message taking as well as day office and meeting room use.
- Business Support & Reception
- Business Support ServicesThis commercial property/business centre offers a range of administration services and business support either included in the rental price or for a small additional fee.
- Staffed ReceptionThis commercial property/business centre features a professionally staffed reception, ensuring your clients and visitors are cordially greeted and attended to.
- Telephone Message ServicesThis commercial property/business centre offers telephone answering and message taking services either included in the rental price or for a small additional fee.
- Communication and IT
- BroadbandThis commercial property/business centre features high speed broadband access that is usually made available to tenants as part of the rental package.
- Integrated CablingThis commercial property/business centre features integrated cabling.
- TelecomsThis commercial property/business centre features a telephone system that is usually made available to tenants as part of the rental package.
- WiFi ConnectivityThis commercial property/business centre features WiFi access that is usually made available to tenants as part of the rental package.
- Security Features
- Access and Security SystemThis commercial property/business centre features an access system and security system to ensure tenants' safety and well-being.
If you would like to view this Beaufort House, St. Botolph Street building or find out how much it costs to rent offices in The City, simply fill out the Quick Quotes form or call us on 020 3053 3893.
With nearly 20 years experience in the London office market, we take pride in helping people find the space they need, in the location they want, at a price that suits their budget. We have assisted a wide variety of companies - large and small, corporate and startup - as well as entrepreneurs, teams, freelancers and travelling executives to find the perfect workspace in London.
No matter what variety of London office space you need we can help. We have placed clients in every type of business premises from Grade A luxury suites and executive offices to coworking space, on demand desk rental and everything in between. Most of the workspace we feature is located in business centres or cowork hubs and is offered fully furnished, equipped with high spec amenities, professional services and everything you need to get straight to work.
If you are looking for something that is tailored to your specific requirements we can help you locate and negotiate rental agreements for managed offices with bespoke fit outs, larger amounts of office space and even entire office buildings.
We have commercial property with currently available offices to rent in prestigious locations throughout East Central London. Fill out the Quick Quotes form or give us a call to find out more about the workspace on offer at this building on Beaufort House, St. Botolph Street or click here for more The City office space.
Map of the office space location
0.12 to Aldgate East
0.32 to Liverpool Street
0.34 to Liverpool Street
1.21 to City Thameslink