Irongate, Dukes Place The City / Aldgate - EC3A
This seven-storey Dukes Place property has been renovated and refurbished to provide approximately 22,000 square feet of modern office space within easy access to the City's financial and insurance sectors.
Irongate at 22 Dukes Place has high-quality office accommodation over six floors, including full floors for larger occupiers who need up to 100 desks. Serviced offices and shared coworking space are available with access to modern facilities including phone booths and bike storage. Each office space boasts luxurious furnishings and fixtures, delivering a professional and contemporary work environment.
A large reception area with copper detailing welcomes workers and visitors to the property. Meeting rooms and lounges are designed to provide comfortable spaces to create and collaborate. In addition to dedicated meeting rooms, each floor also has a fully-equipped kitchen. Private showers, changing rooms and lockers are ideal for workers that bike or run to work. There are also bike racks and car parking for added convenience.
Situated close to Lloyds of London, the office building benefits from excellent transport links. Aldgate tube station is a two-minute walk from this office building. Liverpool Street station with tube and mainline services as well as Fenchurch Street station are about a seven-minute walk away. Moorgate and Bank stations are also within walking distance, as are great restaurants, bars and shops, including at Spitalfields and Leadenhall markets.
- Building/Office Amenities
- Climate ControlThis commercial property/business centre features a climate control system for heating and air conditioning, ensuring a comfortable work environment.
- Reduced Mobility AccessThis commercial property/business centre is a disability friendly workplace. Please see the description above or call for specific details.
- Passenger/Platform LiftThis commercial property/business centre features one or more passenger/platform lifts, making it easy to travel between floors.
- Building/Office Facilities
- Fully FurnishedThis commercial property/business centre is fully furnished and equipped with desks, chairs and everything you need to move in and get straight to work.
- Lounge / Break Out AreasThis commercial property/business centre features lounge and break out areas for small meetings, brain storming sessions and downtime.
- Meeting & Conference RoomsThis commercial property/business centre offers meeting and conference rooms either included in the rental price or for a small additional fee.
- Shared Office SpaceThis commercial property/business centre offers shared workspace either in the form of open plan floors or small office suites that accommodate several people. Please see the description above or call for specific details.
- Virtual Office SpaceThis commercial property/business centre offer virtual office packages providing entrepreneurs and small businesses with a prominent London business address and their choice of business support services such as post/package receiving and message taking as well as day office and meeting room use.
- Business Support & Reception
- Staffed ReceptionThis commercial property/business centre features a professionally staffed reception, ensuring your clients and visitors are cordially greeted and attended to.
- Communication and IT
- BroadbandThis commercial property/business centre features high speed broadband access that is usually made available to tenants as part of the rental package.
- Integrated CablingThis commercial property/business centre features integrated cabling.
- WiFi ConnectivityThis commercial property/business centre features WiFi access that is usually made available to tenants as part of the rental package.
- Security Features
- Access and Security SystemThis commercial property/business centre features an access system and security system to ensure tenants' safety and well-being.
- CCTV Monitoring SystemThis commercial property/business centre features a CCTV monitoring system for greater security.
If you would like to view this Irongate, Dukes Place building or find out how much it costs to rent offices in The City, simply fill out the Quick Quotes form or call us on 020 3053 3893.
With nearly 20 years experience in the London office market, we take pride in helping people find the space they need, in the location they want, at a price that suits their budget. We have assisted a wide variety of companies - large and small, corporate and startup - as well as entrepreneurs, teams, freelancers and travelling executives to find the perfect workspace in London.
No matter what variety of London office space you need we can help. We have placed clients in every type of business premises from Grade A luxury suites and executive offices to coworking space, on demand desk rental and everything in between. Most of the workspace we feature is located in business centres or cowork hubs and is offered fully furnished, equipped with high spec amenities, professional services and everything you need to get straight to work.
If you are looking for something that is tailored to your specific requirements we can help you locate and negotiate rental agreements for managed offices with bespoke fit outs, larger amounts of office space and even entire office buildings.
We have commercial property with currently available offices to rent in prestigious locations throughout East Central London. Fill out the Quick Quotes form or give us a call to find out more about the workspace on offer at this building on Irongate, Dukes Place or click here for more The City office space.
Map of the office space location
0.2 to Aldgate East
0.3 to Liverpool Street
0.31 to Liverpool Street
16.43 to Heathrow Airport