Finsbury House, Finsbury Circus The City / Liverpool Street - EC2
Situated next to Finsbury Circus, these serviced offices benefit from being close to one of London's most stunning public spaces. They are also in the heart of the City's financial district and close to Liverpool Street, one of the capital's busiest commuter hubs.
Finsbury House at 23 Finsbury Circus, London EC2M is a design-led space providing businesses and other organisations with a comfortable and attractive environment to work. Functional spaces are finished with stylish furnishings and sophisticated décor that are sure to impress your clients. You and your team will also look forward to working in your beautiful new space each day.
World class service is offered from the moment you decide to choose Finsbury House as your new office, allowing you to focus on building a successful organisation. You will benefit from seamless moves and modern facilities you depend on to be organised and professional. Transparent pricing and flexible terms also provide you with cost-effective office solutions.
To ensure your new space suits your unique needs, each office may be decorated to your own taste and requirements. Offices benefit from modern IT and communications infrastructure, including CAT6 cabling and 1GB primary and backup internet lines.
Finsbury House features furnished meeting rooms with interactive TV technology. These are ideal spaces to host presentations, board meetings, workshops and other discussion. For less formal meetings or breaks from your desk, there are also comfortable breakout spaces and refreshment zones throughout the property.
There are diverse amenities and services at the doorstep of Finsbury House. Broadgate Circus and its fine collection of eateries are steps away. There are also numerous restaurants, cafes and shops around nearby Liverpool Street station. Petticoat Lane and Old Spitalfields markets are also a short walk from your new office.
This central location enjoys access to fantastic transport links to destinations across London and beyond. Tube and mainline services at Liverpool Street station are less than a minute's walk from 23 Finsbury Street. The offices are also a short walk from Moorgate, Bank and St. Paul's stations.
- Building/Office Amenities
- Climate ControlThis commercial property/business centre features a climate control system for heating and air conditioning, ensuring a comfortable work environment.
- Passenger/Platform LiftThis commercial property/business centre features one or more passenger/platform lifts, making it easy to travel between floors.
- Building/Office Facilities
- Fully FurnishedThis commercial property/business centre is fully furnished and equipped with desks, chairs and everything you need to move in and get straight to work.
- Lounge / Break Out AreasThis commercial property/business centre features lounge and break out areas for small meetings, brain storming sessions and downtime.
- Meeting & Conference RoomsThis commercial property/business centre offers meeting and conference rooms either included in the rental price or for a small additional fee.
- Business Support & Reception
- Business Support ServicesThis commercial property/business centre offers a range of administration services and business support either included in the rental price or for a small additional fee.
- Staffed ReceptionThis commercial property/business centre features a professionally staffed reception, ensuring your clients and visitors are cordially greeted and attended to.
- Telephone Message ServicesThis commercial property/business centre offers telephone answering and message taking services either included in the rental price or for a small additional fee.
- Communication and IT
- BroadbandThis commercial property/business centre features high speed broadband access that is usually made available to tenants as part of the rental package.
- Integrated CablingThis commercial property/business centre features integrated cabling.
- TelecomsThis commercial property/business centre features a telephone system that is usually made available to tenants as part of the rental package.
- WiFi ConnectivityThis commercial property/business centre features WiFi access that is usually made available to tenants as part of the rental package.
If you would like to view this Finsbury House, Finsbury Circus building or find out how much it costs to rent offices in The City, simply fill out the Quick Quotes form or call us on 0208 090 3160.
With nearly 20 years experience in the London office market, we take pride in helping people find the space they need, in the location they want, at a price that suits their budget. We have assisted a wide variety of companies - large and small, corporate and startup - as well as entrepreneurs, teams, freelancers and travelling executives to find the perfect workspace in London.
No matter what variety of London office space you need we can help. We have placed clients in every type of business premises from Grade A luxury suites and executive offices to coworking space, on demand desk rental and everything in between. Most of the workspace we feature is located in business centres or cowork hubs and is offered fully furnished, equipped with high spec amenities, professional services and everything you need to get straight to work.
If you are looking for something that is tailored to your specific requirements we can help you locate and negotiate rental agreements for managed offices with bespoke fit outs, larger amounts of office space and even entire office buildings.
We have commercial property with currently available offices to rent in prestigious locations throughout East Central London. Fill out the Quick Quotes form or give us a call to find out more about the workspace on offer at this building on Finsbury House, Finsbury Circus or click here for more The City office space.
Map of the office space location
0.18 to Moorgate
0.29 to Bank
0.19 to Moorgate
0.43 to Fenchurch Street London
16.16 to Heathrow Airport