Wood Street The City / Moorgate - EC2VCall now: 020 3053 3893
Situated at the junction of London Wall, 88 Wood Street, City is a striking glass and steel skyscraper. The tower was designed by architect Richard Rogers, who also drew plans for the Lloyd's Building in 1986.
The central location means you are a stone's throw from an array of restaurants, transport links, and other great local amenities. This area is a popular base for companies in financial services and banking as well as law firms and IT businesses.
Excellent transport links include frequent buses to the West Ed from Cheapside. Bank, Moorgate, St Paul's and Barbican tube stations are all within a five-minute walk, and mainline and tube services at Liverpool Street station are just ten minutes away on foot. You are also steps from the Museum of London and Plaisterers Hall, an elegant venue for corporate and private events.
With a stunning modern façade and graceful concrete frame the commercial property at 88 Wood Street, City, EC2V - a prestigious office tower in the heart of the City of London - offers serviced office space for rent.
Completed in 2001, the 18-storey office building has 355,209 square feet of quality business accommodation across three linked office blocks. Occupying several upper floors is this modern business centre. Offices are available on flexible licence agreements and offer panoramic views of London, including glimpses of the Thames, the London Eye and St Paul's Cathedral.
Floor-to-ceiling windows provide plenty of natural light, while solar controlled blinds offer a comfortable work environment. The centre is fully furnished with comfortable meeting rooms, lounge areas, and kitchen facilities. A dedicated team provides specialist supports to businesses at the centre, including telephone answering and reception services. The business centre is also set up with broadband access and Wi-Fi.
- Building/Office Amenities
- Climate ControlThis commercial property/business centre features a climate control system for heating and air conditioning, ensuring a comfortable work environment.
- Reduced Mobility AccessThis commercial property/business centre is a disability friendly workplace. Please see the description above or call for specific details.
- Passenger/Platform LiftThis commercial property/business centre features one or more passenger/platform lifts, making it easy to travel between floors.
- Cafe On SiteThis commercial property/business centre features an on site cafe or other dining facility.
- 24/7 AccessThis commercial property/business centre offers tenants secure access 24 hours a day, 7 days a week enabling you to work flexibly at times that suits your schedule.
- Building/Office Facilities
- Fully FurnishedThis commercial property/business centre is fully furnished and equipped with desks, chairs and everything you need to move in and get straight to work.
- Lounge / Break Out AreasThis commercial property/business centre features lounge and break out areas for small meetings, brain storming sessions and downtime.
- Meeting & Conference RoomsThis commercial property/business centre offers meeting and conference rooms either included in the rental price or for a small additional fee.
- Video Conferencing FacilitiesThis commercial property/business centre offers video conferencing facilities either included in the rental price or for a small additional fee.
- Virtual Office SpaceThis commercial property/business centre offer virtual office packages providing entrepreneurs and small businesses with a prominent London business address and their choice of business support services such as post/package receiving and message taking as well as day office and meeting room use.
- Business Support & Reception
- Staffed ReceptionThis commercial property/business centre features a professionally staffed reception, ensuring your clients and visitors are cordially greeted and attended to.
- Telephone Message ServicesThis commercial property/business centre offers telephone answering and message taking services either included in the rental price or for a small additional fee.
- Communication and IT
- BroadbandThis commercial property/business centre features high speed broadband access that is usually made available to tenants as part of the rental package.
- Integrated CablingThis commercial property/business centre features integrated cabling.
- TelecomsThis commercial property/business centre features a telephone system that is usually made available to tenants as part of the rental package.
- WiFi ConnectivityThis commercial property/business centre features WiFi access that is usually made available to tenants as part of the rental package.
- Security Features
- CCTV Monitoring SystemThis commercial property/business centre features a CCTV monitoring system for greater security.
If you would like to view this Wood Street building or find out how much it costs to rent offices in The City, simply fill out the Quick Quotes form or call us on 020 3053 3893.
With nearly 20 years experience in the London office market, we take pride in helping people find the space they need, in the location they want, at a price that suits their budget. We have assisted a wide variety of companies - large and small, corporate and startup - as well as entrepreneurs, teams, freelancers and travelling executives to find the perfect workspace in London.
No matter what variety of London office space you need we can help. We have placed clients in every type of business premises from Grade A luxury suites and executive offices to coworking space, on demand desk rental and everything in between. Most of the workspace we feature is located in business centres or cowork hubs and is offered fully furnished, equipped with high spec amenities, professional services and everything you need to get straight to work.
If you are looking for something that is tailored to your specific requirements we can help you locate and negotiate rental agreements for managed offices with bespoke fit outs, larger amounts of office space and even entire office buildings.
We have commercial property with currently available offices to rent in prestigious locations throughout East Central London. Fill out the Quick Quotes form or give us a call to find out more about the workspace on offer at this building on Wood Street or click here for more The City office space.
Map of the office space location
0.42 to Cannon Street
0.42 to Mansion House
0.42 to City Thameslink
0.49 to Blackfriars