Nova South, Victoria Street Victoria - SW1E
With 897,000 square feet of mixed use development, Nova includes a cluster of restaurants, bars and shops and 603,000 square fleet of Grade A office accommodation. The world class development includes residential apartments and an inspiring landscaped public space with pop-up eateries and outdoor seating.
Located across from Victoria rail station, Nova South offers high specification office space for rent just steps from the seat of the UK's government.
Completed in 2016, Nova South has a total area of 296,000 square feet. The unique building features distinctive lines and red glazing. Floorplates range from 11,500 to 30,000 square feet. A 4,000-square-foot reception area on the ground floor delivers a striking first impression with contemporary décor and furnishings.
A full-service business centre occupies the ninth floor of Nova South. Available on flexible and all-inclusive rental terms, offices are unbranded and beautifully furnished to provide professional but comfortable work environments for teams of various sizes. Each space is fitted with a 1GB primary line along with a back-up line to deliver reliable internet connections. You also have access to a secure wireless network and state-of-the-art telephony equipment.
Serviced office suites are complemented by spacious meeting rooms and a relaxed lounge. The property's beautiful roof terrace is a great space for a break, lunch or meeting surrounded by views of the area. Other amenities include bike storage and shower and changing facilities. Superb business supports at the centre include a friendly receptionist and dedicated telephone call answering.
This modern office building is surrounded by some of London's most historic landmarks including Westminster Abbey and Westminster Cathedral. The Palace of Westminster and many government departments are within a short walk of Nova South.
This landmark office building at 160 Victoria Street is steps from Victoria station's many transport links, including the Circle, District and Victoria lines of the London Underground. Mainline rail services include express trains to London Gatwick Airport as well as Southern, Southeastern and Thameslink trains. There are also several restaurants and bars within walking distance, as well as great shopping opportunities.
- Building/Office Amenities
- Climate ControlThis commercial property/business centre features a climate control system for heating and air conditioning, ensuring a comfortable work environment.
- Reduced Mobility AccessThis commercial property/business centre is a disability friendly workplace. Please see the description above or call for specific details.
- Passenger/Platform LiftThis commercial property/business centre features one or more passenger/platform lifts, making it easy to travel between floors.
- Cafe On SiteThis commercial property/business centre features an on site cafe or other dining facility.
- 24/7 AccessThis commercial property/business centre offers tenants secure access 24 hours a day, 7 days a week enabling you to work flexibly at times that suits your schedule.
- Building/Office Facilities
- Fully FurnishedThis commercial property/business centre is fully furnished and equipped with desks, chairs and everything you need to move in and get straight to work.
- Desk SpaceThis commercial property/business centre offers desk space rental (hot desking). Desk space can be rented weekly, monthly and sometimes on demand for as little as an hour at a time. Please see the description above or call for specific details.
- Lounge / Break Out AreasThis commercial property/business centre features lounge and break out areas for small meetings, brain storming sessions and downtime.
- Meeting & Conference RoomsThis commercial property/business centre offers meeting and conference rooms either included in the rental price or for a small additional fee.
- Shared Office SpaceThis commercial property/business centre offers shared workspace either in the form of open plan floors or small office suites that accommodate several people. Please see the description above or call for specific details.
- Unbranded Office SpaceThis commercial property/business centre offers unbranded workspace providing a more stable, professional impression for your visitors and clients.
- Video Conferencing FacilitiesThis commercial property/business centre offers video conferencing facilities either included in the rental price or for a small additional fee.
- Virtual Office SpaceThis commercial property/business centre offer virtual office packages providing entrepreneurs and small businesses with a prominent London business address and their choice of business support services such as post/package receiving and message taking as well as day office and meeting room use.
- Business Support & Reception
- Business Support ServicesThis commercial property/business centre offers a range of administration services and business support either included in the rental price or for a small additional fee.
- Staffed ReceptionThis commercial property/business centre features a professionally staffed reception, ensuring your clients and visitors are cordially greeted and attended to.
- Telephone Message ServicesThis commercial property/business centre offers telephone answering and message taking services either included in the rental price or for a small additional fee.
- Communication and IT
- BroadbandThis commercial property/business centre features high speed broadband access that is usually made available to tenants as part of the rental package.
- Integrated CablingThis commercial property/business centre features integrated cabling.
- Technical SupportThis commercial property/business centre offers technical support to its tenants either included in the rental price or for a small additional fee.
- TelecomsThis commercial property/business centre features a telephone system that is usually made available to tenants as part of the rental package.
- WiFi ConnectivityThis commercial property/business centre features WiFi access that is usually made available to tenants as part of the rental package.
- Security Features
- CCTV Monitoring SystemThis commercial property/business centre features a CCTV monitoring system for greater security.
- Security StaffThis commercial property/business centre employs security service staff/security guards.
If you would like to view this Nova South, Victoria Street building or find out how much it costs to rent offices in Victoria, simply fill out the Quick Quotes form or call us on 020 3053 3893.
With nearly 20 years experience in the London office market, we take pride in helping people find the space they need, in the location they want, at a price that suits their budget. We have assisted a wide variety of companies - large and small, corporate and startup - as well as entrepreneurs, teams, freelancers and travelling executives to find the perfect workspace in London.
No matter what variety of London office space you need we can help. We have placed clients in every type of business premises from Grade A luxury suites and executive offices to coworking space, on demand desk rental and everything in between. Most of the workspace we feature is located in business centres or cowork hubs and is offered fully furnished, equipped with high spec amenities, professional services and everything you need to get straight to work.
If you are looking for something that is tailored to your specific requirements we can help you locate and negotiate rental agreements for managed offices with bespoke fit outs, larger amounts of office space and even entire office buildings.
We have commercial property with currently available offices to rent in prestigious locations throughout South Central London. Fill out the Quick Quotes form or give us a call to find out more about the workspace on offer at this building on Nova South, Victoria Street or click here for more Victoria office space.
Map of the office space location
0.48 to St James's Park
0.61 to Hyde Park Corner
13.43 to Heathrow Airport