Moretown, Thomas More Square Wapping / Tower Hill - E1W
One of the office properties on the Moretown (formerly Thomas More Square) estate, Five Thomas More Square sits in a landmark commercial development with excellent transport links. The estate is beautifully designed with courtyards and piazzas, offering several retail and leisure amenities at your doorstep including Waitrose and a local Fitness First gym. St Katharine Dock has additional eateries for you to enjoy a coffee or lunch a short walk from your desk.
Five Thomas More Square comprises of modern office accommodation arranged around a striking atrium. In addition to unfurnished offices, a business centre provides serviced office solutions for businesses. Air conditioned offices are fully furnished and have access to high-speed broadband internet and VoIP-based telephones.
Meeting rooms are available for hire and are equipped with all the audio-visual, conferencing and presentation equipment you need for a successful discussion. A breakout area with diner-style seating is designed with comfort in mind, while phone and working booths offer additional spaces to work beyond your desk. There is also a fully-kitted kitchen area. Other perks include car parking, bicycle racks, and showers.
There are superb business services at this centre, including secretarial support. In addition to a ground floor reception area for the office tower's tenants, this business centre has its own receptionist to manage telephone calls and welcome visitors.
Tower Gateway DLR station and Tower Hill station on the Underground's Circle and District lines are only within an eight-minute walk of the glass office block. London Fenchurch Street station provides additional transport options with mainline rail services within easy walking distance. The location also benefits from sitting on the eastern edge of the City of London's financial district.
- Building/Office Amenities
- Climate ControlThis commercial property/business centre features a climate control system for heating and air conditioning, ensuring a comfortable work environment.
- Reduced Mobility AccessThis commercial property/business centre is a disability friendly workplace. Please see the description above or call for specific details.
- 24/7 AccessThis commercial property/business centre offers tenants secure access 24 hours a day, 7 days a week enabling you to work flexibly at times that suits your schedule.
- Building/Office Facilities
- Fully FurnishedThis commercial property/business centre is fully furnished and equipped with desks, chairs and everything you need to move in and get straight to work.
- Desk SpaceThis commercial property/business centre offers desk space rental (hot desking). Desk space can be rented weekly, monthly and sometimes on demand for as little as an hour at a time. Please see the description above or call for specific details.
- Lounge / Break Out AreasThis commercial property/business centre features lounge and break out areas for small meetings, brain storming sessions and downtime.
- Meeting & Conference RoomsThis commercial property/business centre offers meeting and conference rooms either included in the rental price or for a small additional fee.
- Shared Office SpaceThis commercial property/business centre offers shared workspace either in the form of open plan floors or small office suites that accommodate several people. Please see the description above or call for specific details.
- Unbranded Office SpaceThis commercial property/business centre offers unbranded workspace providing a more stable, professional impression for your visitors and clients.
- Virtual Office SpaceThis commercial property/business centre offer virtual office packages providing entrepreneurs and small businesses with a prominent London business address and their choice of business support services such as post/package receiving and message taking as well as day office and meeting room use.
- Business Support & Reception
- Business Support ServicesThis commercial property/business centre offers a range of administration services and business support either included in the rental price or for a small additional fee.
- Staffed ReceptionThis commercial property/business centre features a professionally staffed reception, ensuring your clients and visitors are cordially greeted and attended to.
- Telephone Message ServicesThis commercial property/business centre offers telephone answering and message taking services either included in the rental price or for a small additional fee.
- Communication and IT
- BroadbandThis commercial property/business centre features high speed broadband access that is usually made available to tenants as part of the rental package.
- Integrated CablingThis commercial property/business centre features integrated cabling.
- Technical SupportThis commercial property/business centre offers technical support to its tenants either included in the rental price or for a small additional fee.
- TelecomsThis commercial property/business centre features a telephone system that is usually made available to tenants as part of the rental package.
- WiFi ConnectivityThis commercial property/business centre features WiFi access that is usually made available to tenants as part of the rental package.
- Security Features
- Access and Security SystemThis commercial property/business centre features an access system and security system to ensure tenants' safety and well-being.
- CCTV Monitoring SystemThis commercial property/business centre features a CCTV monitoring system for greater security.
If you would like to view this Moretown, Thomas More Square building or find out how much it costs to rent offices in Wapping, simply fill out the Quick Quotes form or call us on 020 3053 3893.
With nearly 20 years experience in the London office market, we take pride in helping people find the space they need, in the location they want, at a price that suits their budget. We have assisted a wide variety of companies - large and small, corporate and startup - as well as entrepreneurs, teams, freelancers and travelling executives to find the perfect workspace in London.
No matter what variety of London office space you need we can help. We have placed clients in every type of business premises from Grade A luxury suites and executive offices to coworking space, on demand desk rental and everything in between. Most of the workspace we feature is located in business centres or cowork hubs and is offered fully furnished, equipped with high spec amenities, professional services and everything you need to get straight to work.
If you are looking for something that is tailored to your specific requirements we can help you locate and negotiate rental agreements for managed offices with bespoke fit outs, larger amounts of office space and even entire office buildings.
We have commercial property with currently available offices to rent in prestigious locations throughout East Central London. Fill out the Quick Quotes form or give us a call to find out more about the workspace on offer at this building on Moretown, Thomas More Square or click here for more Wapping office space.
Map of the office space location
0.45 to Tower Hill
0.58 to Aldgate East
0.75 to London Bridge
1.2 to Bethnal Green