Weymouth Street West End / Fitzrovia - W1W
Eleven Weymouth Street provides sophisticated serviced office space south of Regent's Park between Fitzrovia and Marylebone. The refurbished property benefits from plenty of character and a warm village atmosphere at its doorstep.
The fifteen offices in Fitzrovia at 11 Weymouth Street, London W1W range from one-person suites to larger self-contained spaces with eight workstations. Approximately 3,515 square feet of elegant office accommodation is spread over lower, ground and four upper floors. Each space incorporates the early 1900s charm and original features of this beautiful period building.
The five-storey property includes a breakout space and patio on the lower ground floor and modern kitchen facilities on the ground and third floors. Without front-facing branding that is often found at many business centres, these managed offices feel like your own.
At the same time, there are business supports and facilities that you come to expect from a business centre and serviced office environment. These include daily cleaning, general maintenance, and state-of-the-art IT and telecommunications infrastructure. Simple agreements range from three to 12 months and benefit from all-inclusive billing that includes business rates, utilities, building service and maintenance charges, insurance and more.
Starbucks and Villandry are just two spots to grab a coffee or a meal a few steps from your new office. Great Portland Street and Marylebone Road north of the property have plenty of amenities, from supermarkets and conference centres to popular restaurants and bars.
Portland Street tube station is a five-minute walk from the building. Circle, Hammersmith & City and Metropolitan line trains operate from the station, while nearby Regent's Park station offers additional options for travel on the Bakerloo line.
- Building/Office Amenities
- Climate ControlThis commercial property/business centre features a climate control system for heating and air conditioning, ensuring a comfortable work environment.
- 24/7 AccessThis commercial property/business centre offers tenants secure access 24 hours a day, 7 days a week enabling you to work flexibly at times that suits your schedule.
- Building/Office Facilities
- Fully FurnishedThis commercial property/business centre is fully furnished and equipped with desks, chairs and everything you need to move in and get straight to work.
- Meeting & Conference RoomsThis commercial property/business centre offers meeting and conference rooms either included in the rental price or for a small additional fee.
- Unbranded Office SpaceThis commercial property/business centre offers unbranded workspace providing a more stable, professional impression for your visitors and clients.
- Communication and IT
- BroadbandThis commercial property/business centre features high speed broadband access that is usually made available to tenants as part of the rental package.
- Integrated CablingThis commercial property/business centre features integrated cabling.
If you would like to view this Weymouth Street building or find out how much it costs to rent offices in West End, simply fill out the Quick Quotes form or call us on 020 3053 3893.
With nearly 20 years experience in the London office market, we take pride in helping people find the space they need, in the location they want, at a price that suits their budget. We have assisted a wide variety of companies - large and small, corporate and startup - as well as entrepreneurs, teams, freelancers and travelling executives to find the perfect workspace in London.
No matter what variety of London office space you need we can help. We have placed clients in every type of business premises from Grade A luxury suites and executive offices to coworking space, on demand desk rental and everything in between. Most of the workspace we feature is located in business centres or cowork hubs and is offered fully furnished, equipped with high spec amenities, professional services and everything you need to get straight to work.
If you are looking for something that is tailored to your specific requirements we can help you locate and negotiate rental agreements for managed offices with bespoke fit outs, larger amounts of office space and even entire office buildings.
We have commercial property with currently available offices to rent in prestigious locations throughout West Central London. Fill out the Quick Quotes form or give us a call to find out more about the workspace on offer at this building on Weymouth Street or click here for more West End office space.
Map of the office space location
0.21 to Regents Park
0.34 to Warren Street
0.78 to Marylebone London
1.05 to St Pancras London