Bloomsbury Way West End / Bloomsbury - WC1A
Originally built for the Ministry of Defence in 1947 this property retains many of its original features including staircases with brass handrails and an iron balustrade.
Surrounded by culture in the heart of London, this attractive West End centre delivers a modern work environment with furnished, virtual and shared office space in a beautifully refurbished brick office building at 10 Bloomsbury Way. Situated between Covent Garden and Bloomsbury, this workspace is in a thriving community of fashion, media and creative firms.
This impressive office building has large open-plan floor plates that accommodate virtually any layout. There are also shared office spaces and unbranded offices where you can shape your own identify.
High-spec accommodation includes underfloor air conditioning, fresh air ventilation, and raised metal tile flooring for state-of-the-art telecommunications and IT cabling. Businesses renting space here also enjoy access to professional admin services, an on-site café, and lounge areas for informal meetings or a break. Amenities include showers and changing facilities on the ground floor and three roof terraces on the ninth floor.
A spacious and bright lobby with stylish seating and a staffed reception area create a welcoming atmosphere for businesses and entrepreneurs to collaborate and succeed.
You are well positioned to many of Central London's cultural attractions, including the West End's world famous theatres and cinemas. The British Museum and the Royal Opera House are also close by, while Covent Garden is one of the capital's most popular shopping destinations.
Getting around is also easy thanks to excellent transport links from nearly mainline stations including King's Cross, St Pancras International, Euston and Charing Cross. You are also a few minutes away from Holborn and Tottenham Court Road tube stations, providing quick access to the City and other points in the West End. By the end of 2018, Crossrail's Elizabeth line will also improve connections to Heathrow Airport and the East End.
- Building/Office Amenities
- Climate ControlThis commercial property/business centre features a climate control system for heating and air conditioning, ensuring a comfortable work environment.
- Reduced Mobility AccessThis commercial property/business centre is a disability friendly workplace. Please see the description above or call for specific details.
- Passenger/Platform LiftThis commercial property/business centre features one or more passenger/platform lifts, making it easy to travel between floors.
- Cafe On SiteThis commercial property/business centre features an on site cafe or other dining facility.
- 24/7 AccessThis commercial property/business centre offers tenants secure access 24 hours a day, 7 days a week enabling you to work flexibly at times that suits your schedule.
- Building/Office Facilities
- Fully FurnishedThis commercial property/business centre is fully furnished and equipped with desks, chairs and everything you need to move in and get straight to work.
- Desk SpaceThis commercial property/business centre offers desk space rental (hot desking). Desk space can be rented weekly, monthly and sometimes on demand for as little as an hour at a time. Please see the description above or call for specific details.
- Lounge / Break Out AreasThis commercial property/business centre features lounge and break out areas for small meetings, brain storming sessions and downtime.
- Meeting & Conference RoomsThis commercial property/business centre offers meeting and conference rooms either included in the rental price or for a small additional fee.
- Shared Office SpaceThis commercial property/business centre offers shared workspace either in the form of open plan floors or small office suites that accommodate several people. Please see the description above or call for specific details.
- Unbranded Office SpaceThis commercial property/business centre offers unbranded workspace providing a more stable, professional impression for your visitors and clients.
- Video Conferencing FacilitiesThis commercial property/business centre offers video conferencing facilities either included in the rental price or for a small additional fee.
- Virtual Office SpaceThis commercial property/business centre offer virtual office packages providing entrepreneurs and small businesses with a prominent London business address and their choice of business support services such as post/package receiving and message taking as well as day office and meeting room use.
- Business Support & Reception
- Business Support ServicesThis commercial property/business centre offers a range of administration services and business support either included in the rental price or for a small additional fee.
- Staffed ReceptionThis commercial property/business centre features a professionally staffed reception, ensuring your clients and visitors are cordially greeted and attended to.
- Telephone Message ServicesThis commercial property/business centre offers telephone answering and message taking services either included in the rental price or for a small additional fee.
- Communication and IT
- BroadbandThis commercial property/business centre features high speed broadband access that is usually made available to tenants as part of the rental package.
- Integrated CablingThis commercial property/business centre features integrated cabling.
- Technical SupportThis commercial property/business centre offers technical support to its tenants either included in the rental price or for a small additional fee.
- TelecomsThis commercial property/business centre features a telephone system that is usually made available to tenants as part of the rental package.
- WiFi ConnectivityThis commercial property/business centre features WiFi access that is usually made available to tenants as part of the rental package.
- Security Features
- Access and Security SystemThis commercial property/business centre features an access system and security system to ensure tenants' safety and well-being.
- CCTV Monitoring SystemThis commercial property/business centre features a CCTV monitoring system for greater security.
If you would like to view this Bloomsbury Way building or find out how much it costs to rent offices in West End, simply fill out the Quick Quotes form or call us on 020 3053 3893.
With nearly 20 years experience in the London office market, we take pride in helping people find the space they need, in the location they want, at a price that suits their budget. We have assisted a wide variety of companies - large and small, corporate and startup - as well as entrepreneurs, teams, freelancers and travelling executives to find the perfect workspace in London.
No matter what variety of London office space you need we can help. We have placed clients in every type of business premises from Grade A luxury suites and executive offices to coworking space, on demand desk rental and everything in between. Most of the workspace we feature is located in business centres or cowork hubs and is offered fully furnished, equipped with high spec amenities, professional services and everything you need to get straight to work.
If you are looking for something that is tailored to your specific requirements we can help you locate and negotiate rental agreements for managed offices with bespoke fit outs, larger amounts of office space and even entire office buildings.
We have commercial property with currently available offices to rent in prestigious locations throughout West Central London. Fill out the Quick Quotes form or give us a call to find out more about the workspace on offer at this building on Bloomsbury Way or click here for more West End office space.
Map of the office space location
0.28 to Tottenham Court Road
0.38 to Russell Square
0.86 to Farringdon
0.89 to City Thameslink