Artist House, Little Russell Street West End / Bloomsbury - WC1A
Surrounded by properties from the 17th and 18th centuries, this coworking hub in London's West End provides businesses with a prestigious address and well-connected location.
Situated at 35 Little Russell Street, Artist House is an elegant Grade II listed building that blends contemporary designs with period features to create an exceptional coworking space. With plenty of natural light illuminating the interior, collaborative workspaces within the terraced property are beautifully designed with wooden floors and stylish contemporary furnishings.
Communal spaces include comfortable lounge areas and modern kitchens as well as an attractive garden to host guests or relax during a sunny day. Private rooms with audiovisual equipment are available for hire if you are organising meetings and need a more formal area.
Wireless high-speed internet is available throughout the property, which also has a secure entry system that allows you to access your office at any time.
This period building is steps from the world famous British Museum. Russell Square, Bloomsbury Square and Bedford Square are also nearby, offering pretty green spaces for informal meetings or an outdoor lunch. Numerous restaurants, bars and cafes are found throughout the area.
Tottenham Court Road station on the Underground's Central and Northern lines and Crossrail's Elizabeth line is about a five-minute walk from the property. Additional transport options are also available at Holborn station, which is also within walking distance.
- Building/Office Amenities
- 24/7 AccessThis commercial property/business centre offers tenants secure access 24 hours a day, 7 days a week enabling you to work flexibly at times that suits your schedule.
- Building/Office Facilities
- Fully FurnishedThis commercial property/business centre is fully furnished and equipped with desks, chairs and everything you need to move in and get straight to work.
- Lounge / Break Out AreasThis commercial property/business centre features lounge and break out areas for small meetings, brain storming sessions and downtime.
- Unbranded Office SpaceThis commercial property/business centre offers unbranded workspace providing a more stable, professional impression for your visitors and clients.
- Communication and IT
- BroadbandThis commercial property/business centre features high speed broadband access that is usually made available to tenants as part of the rental package.
- Integrated CablingThis commercial property/business centre features integrated cabling.
- WiFi ConnectivityThis commercial property/business centre features WiFi access that is usually made available to tenants as part of the rental package.
If you would like to view this Artist House, Little Russell Street building or find out how much it costs to rent offices in West End, simply fill out the Quick Quotes form or call us on 020 3053 3893.
With nearly 20 years experience in the London office market, we take pride in helping people find the space they need, in the location they want, at a price that suits their budget. We have assisted a wide variety of companies - large and small, corporate and startup - as well as entrepreneurs, teams, freelancers and travelling executives to find the perfect workspace in London.
No matter what variety of London office space you need we can help. We have placed clients in every type of business premises from Grade A luxury suites and executive offices to coworking space, on demand desk rental and everything in between. Most of the workspace we feature is located in business centres or cowork hubs and is offered fully furnished, equipped with high spec amenities, professional services and everything you need to get straight to work.
If you are looking for something that is tailored to your specific requirements we can help you locate and negotiate rental agreements for managed offices with bespoke fit outs, larger amounts of office space and even entire office buildings.
We have commercial property with currently available offices to rent in prestigious locations throughout West Central London. Fill out the Quick Quotes form or give us a call to find out more about the workspace on offer at this building on Artist House, Little Russell Street or click here for more West End office space.
Map of the office space location
0.25 to Holborn
0.35 to Covent Garden
0.92 to Farringdon
0.96 to City Thameslink
14.44 to Heathrow Airport