Cavendish Square West End / Marylebone - W1G
From world class restaurants to popular theatres, these serviced offices put your business at the doorstep of fabulous West End amenities. Nearby Oxford Street is home to hundreds of shops, including Selfridges, John Lewis and many of the world's most famous fashion brands. This puts the property in one of London's most sought-after locations close to Mayfair and Soho.
Beautifully designed for small- and medium-sized organisations, this elegant office space at 4 Cavendish Square, London W1 offers a charming period environment in which to work. The classical Grade II listed building is in the heart of the West End, a fantastic location for businesses in retail, media and entertainment sectors.
Offices in various sizes are available at this refurbished property. Options range from one- to two-person suites to larger offices for up to 30 workstations. Each bright and inviting office enjoys state-of-the-art IT and communications, including high-speed broadband and Wi-Fi connectivity. Beautifully furnished offices are complemented by on-site meeting rooms.
Exceptional supports are offered with these unbranded offices, which overlook Cavendish Square. An experienced management team address requests throughout the day to ensure you have a tidy and functional workplace. On-site secretarial support and reception services are available at this location, which also benefits from 24-hour access.
Cavendish Square benefits from many nearby transport options for commuters and visitors. A short walk away is Oxford Circus, giving you quick access to the Underground's Bakerloo, Central and Victoria lines. You are also within walking distance of Bond Street, Goodge Street and Tottenham Court stations for additional tube connections.
- Building/Office Amenities
- Climate ControlThis commercial property/business centre features a climate control system for heating and air conditioning, ensuring a comfortable work environment.
- Reduced Mobility AccessThis commercial property/business centre is a disability friendly workplace. Please see the description above or call for specific details.
- 24/7 AccessThis commercial property/business centre offers tenants secure access 24 hours a day, 7 days a week enabling you to work flexibly at times that suits your schedule.
- Building/Office Facilities
- Fully FurnishedThis commercial property/business centre is fully furnished and equipped with desks, chairs and everything you need to move in and get straight to work.
- Lounge / Break Out AreasThis commercial property/business centre features lounge and break out areas for small meetings, brain storming sessions and downtime.
- Shared Office SpaceThis commercial property/business centre offers shared workspace either in the form of open plan floors or small office suites that accommodate several people. Please see the description above or call for specific details.
- Unbranded Office SpaceThis commercial property/business centre offers unbranded workspace providing a more stable, professional impression for your visitors and clients.
- Virtual Office SpaceThis commercial property/business centre offer virtual office packages providing entrepreneurs and small businesses with a prominent London business address and their choice of business support services such as post/package receiving and message taking as well as day office and meeting room use.
- Business Support & Reception
- Business Support ServicesThis commercial property/business centre offers a range of administration services and business support either included in the rental price or for a small additional fee.
- Staffed ReceptionThis commercial property/business centre features a professionally staffed reception, ensuring your clients and visitors are cordially greeted and attended to.
- Telephone Message ServicesThis commercial property/business centre offers telephone answering and message taking services either included in the rental price or for a small additional fee.
- Communication and IT
- BroadbandThis commercial property/business centre features high speed broadband access that is usually made available to tenants as part of the rental package.
- Integrated CablingThis commercial property/business centre features integrated cabling.
- TelecomsThis commercial property/business centre features a telephone system that is usually made available to tenants as part of the rental package.
- WiFi ConnectivityThis commercial property/business centre features WiFi access that is usually made available to tenants as part of the rental package.
- Security Features
- Access and Security SystemThis commercial property/business centre features an access system and security system to ensure tenants' safety and well-being.
- CCTV Monitoring SystemThis commercial property/business centre features a CCTV monitoring system for greater security.
If you would like to view this Cavendish Square building or find out how much it costs to rent offices in West End, simply fill out the Quick Quotes form or call us on 0208 090 3160.
With nearly 20 years experience in the London office market, we take pride in helping people find the space they need, in the location they want, at a price that suits their budget. We have assisted a wide variety of companies - large and small, corporate and startup - as well as entrepreneurs, teams, freelancers and travelling executives to find the perfect workspace in London.
No matter what variety of London office space you need we can help. We have placed clients in every type of business premises from Grade A luxury suites and executive offices to coworking space, on demand desk rental and everything in between. Most of the workspace we feature is located in business centres or cowork hubs and is offered fully furnished, equipped with high spec amenities, professional services and everything you need to get straight to work.
If you are looking for something that is tailored to your specific requirements we can help you locate and negotiate rental agreements for managed offices with bespoke fit outs, larger amounts of office space and even entire office buildings.
We have commercial property with currently available offices to rent in prestigious locations throughout West Central London. Fill out the Quick Quotes form or give us a call to find out more about the workspace on offer at this building on Cavendish Square or click here for more West End office space.
Map of the office space location
0.18 to Bond Street
0.48 to Goodge Street
1.12 to Charing Cross London
13.68 to Heathrow Airport