Adam House, Adam Street West End / Covent Garden - WC2NCall now: 020 3053 3893
The former residence of industrialist and inventor Sir Richard Arkwright, this attractive eighteenth century property offers prestigious office space for rent in Covent Garden close to the Strand in London's West End.
Adam House is surrounded by superb transport links in the heart of the City of London, including five mainline rail stations and five tube stations. Embankment, Charing Cross, Covent Garden, Leicester Square and Temple tube stations are all less than a half-mile from the elegant business centre. Also nearby are Charing Cross, Waterloo and City Thameslink rail stations.
Covent Garden and its world-famous market and piazza are within a five-minute walk of your new office. From trendy cafes to fine restaurants, Covent Garden has an excellent selection of places to dine, shop and entertain.
Situated at 7-10 Adam Street, the business centre offers unbranded offices that allow companies to customise their own work environment. Fully furnished offices accommodate between 1 and 22 desks. The centre also operates a hot desk office with desks and lockable storage, allowing entrepreneurs and businesses to hire workstations on a daily or weekly basis.
Monthly rolling contracts give you the ability to easily change your space if your business needs require you to upsize or downsize. Rents include business rates, building insurance, heating, lighting, power, furniture, and access to the centre's facilities and supports.
While each space can be customised to make it your own, the property also boasts stunning period features. The period building also boasts the latest technology, including CAT6 cabling and ISDN broadband internet access.
The business centre offers a full reception services as well as a switchboard service to manage your telephone calls. On-site security keeps you and your office safe, while cleaners maintain this property's professional appearance. Friendly staff at the centre support businesses with a comprehensive list of services, from laminating and binding documents to photocopying and handling post. The centre has five fully equipped meeting and conference rooms for up to 50 delegates.
- Building/Office Amenities
- Climate ControlThis commercial property/business centre features a climate control system for heating and air conditioning, ensuring a comfortable work environment.
- Cafe On SiteThis commercial property/business centre features an on site cafe or other dining facility.
- 24/7 AccessThis commercial property/business centre offers tenants secure access 24 hours a day, 7 days a week enabling you to work flexibly at times that suits your schedule.
- Building/Office Facilities
- Fully FurnishedThis commercial property/business centre is fully furnished and equipped with desks, chairs and everything you need to move in and get straight to work.
- Meeting & Conference RoomsThis commercial property/business centre offers meeting and conference rooms either included in the rental price or for a small additional fee.
- Video Conferencing FacilitiesThis commercial property/business centre offers video conferencing facilities either included in the rental price or for a small additional fee.
- Virtual Office SpaceThis commercial property/business centre offer virtual office packages providing entrepreneurs and small businesses with a prominent London business address and their choice of business support services such as post/package receiving and message taking as well as day office and meeting room use.
- Business Support & Reception
- Business Support ServicesThis commercial property/business centre offers a range of administration services and business support either included in the rental price or for a small additional fee.
- Staffed ReceptionThis commercial property/business centre features a professionally staffed reception, ensuring your clients and visitors are cordially greeted and attended to.
- Telephone Message ServicesThis commercial property/business centre offers telephone answering and message taking services either included in the rental price or for a small additional fee.
- Communication and IT
- BroadbandThis commercial property/business centre features high speed broadband access that is usually made available to tenants as part of the rental package.
- Integrated CablingThis commercial property/business centre features integrated cabling.
- Technical SupportThis commercial property/business centre offers technical support to its tenants either included in the rental price or for a small additional fee.
- TelecomsThis commercial property/business centre features a telephone system that is usually made available to tenants as part of the rental package.
- Security Features
- CCTV Monitoring SystemThis commercial property/business centre features a CCTV monitoring system for greater security.
If you would like to view this Adam House, Adam Street building or find out how much it costs to rent offices in West End, simply fill out the Quick Quotes form or call us on 020 3053 3893.
With nearly 20 years experience in the London office market, we take pride in helping people find the space they need, in the location they want, at a price that suits their budget. We have assisted a wide variety of companies - large and small, corporate and startup - as well as entrepreneurs, teams, freelancers and travelling executives to find the perfect workspace in London.
No matter what variety of London office space you need we can help. We have placed clients in every type of business premises from Grade A luxury suites and executive offices to coworking space, on demand desk rental and everything in between. Most of the workspace we feature is located in business centres or cowork hubs and is offered fully furnished, equipped with high spec amenities, professional services and everything you need to get straight to work.
If you are looking for something that is tailored to your specific requirements we can help you locate and negotiate rental agreements for managed offices with bespoke fit outs, larger amounts of office space and even entire office buildings.
We have commercial property with currently available offices to rent in prestigious locations throughout West Central London. Fill out the Quick Quotes form or give us a call to find out more about the workspace on offer at this building on Adam House, Adam Street or click here for more West End office space.
Map of the office space location
0.19 to Embankment
0.24 to Covent Garden
0.6 to Waterloo International London
0.91 to City Thameslink
14.51 to Heathrow Airport