Empire Mews West Norwood / Streatham - SW16
Close to Streatham High Road in South London, this modern business centre on Empire Mews provides serviced offices and flexible workplace solutions in a stylish space.
Affordable serviced offices are configured with hot desks and open plan shared office space. Perks include daily cleaning, post handling, phone call forwarding, high-speed internet, and much more. Each space is thoughtfully designed with contemporary décor and furniture to promote a welcoming and trendy space without compromising on your ability to be productive.
Offices are functional and secured with biometric technology that gives you 24-hour access to the centre. A spacious business lounge and comfortable meeting rooms give you a few options for discussions, depending on whether you need an informal or formal space to meet. Conferencing space is also available at the acclaimed Hideaway Jazz Club, which is available for training workshops, seminars, presentations and other large corporate events. The adjacent Hideway Jazz Café also serves coffee and food throughout the day.
The town centre location means you are steps from every imaginable amenity, from cafes and restaurants to hair salons and supermarkets. The business centre is a short walk from Streatham station, linking the area with London Bridge and the City in a few minutes with regular mainline train services. Streatham Common and Streatham Hill stations are also within walking distance and provide you with additional links to Victoria Station in Central London as well as Croydon, Watford, Brighton and other destinations. More than ten bus routes also run steps from the centre.
- Building/Office Amenities
- Reduced Mobility AccessThis commercial property/business centre is a disability friendly workplace. Please see the description above or call for specific details.
- Fitness Centre/Gym EquipmentThis commercial property/business centre features a fitness centre/gym equipment.
- 24/7 AccessThis commercial property/business centre offers tenants secure access 24 hours a day, 7 days a week enabling you to work flexibly at times that suits your schedule.
- Building/Office Facilities
- Fully FurnishedThis commercial property/business centre is fully furnished and equipped with desks, chairs and everything you need to move in and get straight to work.
- Desk SpaceThis commercial property/business centre offers desk space rental (hot desking). Desk space can be rented weekly, monthly and sometimes on demand for as little as an hour at a time. Please see the description above or call for specific details.
- Meeting & Conference RoomsThis commercial property/business centre offers meeting and conference rooms either included in the rental price or for a small additional fee.
- Video Conferencing FacilitiesThis commercial property/business centre offers video conferencing facilities either included in the rental price or for a small additional fee.
- Business Support & Reception
- Business Support ServicesThis commercial property/business centre offers a range of administration services and business support either included in the rental price or for a small additional fee.
- Staffed ReceptionThis commercial property/business centre features a professionally staffed reception, ensuring your clients and visitors are cordially greeted and attended to.
- Telephone Message ServicesThis commercial property/business centre offers telephone answering and message taking services either included in the rental price or for a small additional fee.
- Communication and IT
- BroadbandThis commercial property/business centre features high speed broadband access that is usually made available to tenants as part of the rental package.
- Integrated CablingThis commercial property/business centre features integrated cabling.
- Technical SupportThis commercial property/business centre offers technical support to its tenants either included in the rental price or for a small additional fee.
- TelecomsThis commercial property/business centre features a telephone system that is usually made available to tenants as part of the rental package.
- WiFi ConnectivityThis commercial property/business centre features WiFi access that is usually made available to tenants as part of the rental package.
- Security Features
- Access and Security SystemThis commercial property/business centre features an access system and security system to ensure tenants' safety and well-being.
- CCTV Monitoring SystemThis commercial property/business centre features a CCTV monitoring system for greater security.
- Security StaffThis commercial property/business centre employs security service staff/security guards.
If you'd like more information about this Empire Mews centre or any of the other West Norwood office space on this page please call us on 020 3053 3893, or fill out the Quick Quotes form to let us know exactly what type of workspace you need.
Our team of specialist consultants has decades of experience in helping clients to secure the perfect London office space. Whether you need temporary workspace for a small team, a desk for a few days or an entire floor for the next 24 months, our experts that can make it happen. We have commercial property rentals available throughout South London and would be happy to help you locate the office space you need in a location that's right for your business.
Our team can find any type of workspace you require; just let us know what you need. We have helped clients secure many different office solutions, from large unfurnished industrial spaces to small business centre offices with professional amenities; from high spec fully serviced executive suites to shared workspace in converted warehouses; and from town centre luxury offices to units in business parks.
If you would like to know more about this West Norwood office to rent on Empire Mews call us or submit the form. For more South London office rentals in West Norwood, click here.
Map of the office space location
0.84 to Streatham Hill
1.11 to Norbury