Southside, Victoria Street Westminster - SW1E
Offering shared workspace, desk rental, virtual office services and furnished, unbranded office space for rent Southside provides businesses with a first-rate location surrounded by national and international companies as well as a diverse mix of smaller businesses. You are also steps from the heart of government at the Palace of Westminster and numerous government departments.
The Southside building at 105 Victoria Street offers Grade A serviced offices and coworking spaces in London with high-standard specifications. On the sixth floor of this glazed office tower is a new business centre with private spaces, shared workspace, meeting rooms, business lounges and hot desking spaces. Whether you are dropping in for a day or are setting up a new workplace for your business, there is a range of furnished and serviced office solutions available.
Private offices on flexible terms without long-term commitments provide unbranded work environments where you can create your own identity and culture. Each light-filled office includes stylish desks and ergonomic chairs that complement the fresh and contemporary look of shared spaces in centre.
Desks in a shared workspace are available with a day pass or for longer periods of time. In addition to informal meeting spaces and telephone booths, the shared workspace has a quiet zone if you need somewhere to focus on pressing work.
The building is fitted with four pipe fan coil air conditioning, fully accessible raised flooring, LG7 compatible lighting, and metal tiles suspending ceilings. There are also accessible WC and shower facilities plus bike storage for active workers.
An impressive reception area on the ground is staffed, while on-site security permits secure entry 24 hours a day. Communal spaces include full-equipped meeting rooms and kitchens with free tea and coffee.
The modern office building on Victoria Street is close to some of the finest dining in London including several Michelin star restaurants. Victoria Street also has a great selection of coffee shops, restaurants, bars, and other amenities such as banks.
These offices are easily accessible from virtually every corner of the capital thanks to superb transport links. Within a short walk are Victoria rail and coach stations as well as Westminster tube station. Victoria station is on the Circle, District and Victoria lines of the London Underground, and it is served by numerous regional rail services and express trains to London Gatwick Airport.
- Building/Office Amenities
- Climate ControlThis commercial property/business centre features a climate control system for heating and air conditioning, ensuring a comfortable work environment.
- Reduced Mobility AccessThis commercial property/business centre is a disability friendly workplace. Please see the description above or call for specific details.
- Passenger/Platform LiftThis commercial property/business centre features one or more passenger/platform lifts, making it easy to travel between floors.
- 24/7 AccessThis commercial property/business centre offers tenants secure access 24 hours a day, 7 days a week enabling you to work flexibly at times that suits your schedule.
- Building/Office Facilities
- Fully FurnishedThis commercial property/business centre is fully furnished and equipped with desks, chairs and everything you need to move in and get straight to work.
- Desk SpaceThis commercial property/business centre offers desk space rental (hot desking). Desk space can be rented weekly, monthly and sometimes on demand for as little as an hour at a time. Please see the description above or call for specific details.
- Lounge / Break Out AreasThis commercial property/business centre features lounge and break out areas for small meetings, brain storming sessions and downtime.
- Meeting & Conference RoomsThis commercial property/business centre offers meeting and conference rooms either included in the rental price or for a small additional fee.
- Shared Office SpaceThis commercial property/business centre offers shared workspace either in the form of open plan floors or small office suites that accommodate several people. Please see the description above or call for specific details.
- Unbranded Office SpaceThis commercial property/business centre offers unbranded workspace providing a more stable, professional impression for your visitors and clients.
- Video Conferencing FacilitiesThis commercial property/business centre offers video conferencing facilities either included in the rental price or for a small additional fee.
- Virtual Office SpaceThis commercial property/business centre offer virtual office packages providing entrepreneurs and small businesses with a prominent London business address and their choice of business support services such as post/package receiving and message taking as well as day office and meeting room use.
- Business Support & Reception
- Business Support ServicesThis commercial property/business centre offers a range of administration services and business support either included in the rental price or for a small additional fee.
- Staffed ReceptionThis commercial property/business centre features a professionally staffed reception, ensuring your clients and visitors are cordially greeted and attended to.
- Telephone Message ServicesThis commercial property/business centre offers telephone answering and message taking services either included in the rental price or for a small additional fee.
- Communication and IT
- BroadbandThis commercial property/business centre features high speed broadband access that is usually made available to tenants as part of the rental package.
- Integrated CablingThis commercial property/business centre features integrated cabling.
- Technical SupportThis commercial property/business centre offers technical support to its tenants either included in the rental price or for a small additional fee.
- TelecomsThis commercial property/business centre features a telephone system that is usually made available to tenants as part of the rental package.
- WiFi ConnectivityThis commercial property/business centre features WiFi access that is usually made available to tenants as part of the rental package.
- Security Features
- Access and Security SystemThis commercial property/business centre features an access system and security system to ensure tenants' safety and well-being.
- CCTV Monitoring SystemThis commercial property/business centre features a CCTV monitoring system for greater security.
- Security StaffThis commercial property/business centre employs security service staff/security guards.
If you would like to view this Southside, Victoria Street building or find out how much it costs to rent offices in Westminster, simply fill out the Quick Quotes form or call us on 020 3053 3893.
With nearly 20 years experience in the London office market, we take pride in helping people find the space they need, in the location they want, at a price that suits their budget. We have assisted a wide variety of companies - large and small, corporate and startup - as well as entrepreneurs, teams, freelancers and travelling executives to find the perfect workspace in London.
No matter what variety of London office space you need we can help. We have placed clients in every type of business premises from Grade A luxury suites and executive offices to coworking space, on demand desk rental and everything in between. Most of the workspace we feature is located in business centres or cowork hubs and is offered fully furnished, equipped with high spec amenities, professional services and everything you need to get straight to work.
If you are looking for something that is tailored to your specific requirements we can help you locate and negotiate rental agreements for managed offices with bespoke fit outs, larger amounts of office space and even entire office buildings.
We have commercial property with currently available offices to rent in prestigious locations throughout South Central London. Fill out the Quick Quotes form or give us a call to find out more about the workspace on offer at this building on Southside, Victoria Street or click here for more Westminster office space.
Map of the office space location
0.28 to Victoria
0.57 to Pimlico
13.73 to Heathrow Airport