Juxon House, St Paul's Churchyard St Pauls / St Paul's - EC4M
This office building benefits from a fantastic location. Part of the Patenostor Square development, the building is surrounded by cafes, restaurants, bars and shops. It is also steps from the London Stock Exchange and One New Change, the City's only shopping centre.
Overlooking London's iconic St. Paul's Cathedral, Juxon House at 100 St. Paul's Church Yard provides modern Grade A serviced office accommodation in the heart of the City's financial district. Along with views of St. Paul's and Paternoster Square, this office building provides full-service solutions for businesses looking for a prestigious address in the City. The private and shared office space can be fitted out to your unique requirements, creating bespoke work environments for you and your team.
Serviced offices at this on-site business centre are furnished with stylish desks and ergonomic chairs. Each space has programmable VoIP telephones with walkabout handsets and access to high-speed wired and wireless internet. The centre also has low level branding so you can make customise your space.
In addition to serviced office spaces for larger teams, the property has single occupancy acoustic pods that are designed with freelancers and sole traders in mind. Fully-equipped meeting rooms with the latest audio-visual technology are available for discussions that require a formal setting, while laid-back breakout spaces are found throughout the building.
The office building's ground floor is home to several great amenities, including Starbucks and M&S outlets. An inviting reception area is staffed to ensure visitors are welcomed and directed by a friendly receptionist. Bike storage and shower facilities are also available for commuters that choose a more active way to get to work.
St Paul's tube station on the Central Line is just a two-minute walk from the property. You are also within a four-minute walk of Mansion House station on the Circle and District lines and eight minutes from Bank station on the Central, Northern and Waterloo & City lines. Mainline trains are available from Cannon Street, Blackfriars and City Thameslink stations, all of which are within an eight-minute walk.
- Building/Office Amenities
- Climate ControlThis commercial property/business centre features a climate control system for heating and air conditioning, ensuring a comfortable work environment.
- Passenger/Platform LiftThis commercial property/business centre features one or more passenger/platform lifts, making it easy to travel between floors.
- 24/7 AccessThis commercial property/business centre offers tenants secure access 24 hours a day, 7 days a week enabling you to work flexibly at times that suits your schedule.
- Building/Office Facilities
- Fully FurnishedThis commercial property/business centre is fully furnished and equipped with desks, chairs and everything you need to move in and get straight to work.
- Lounge / Break Out AreasThis commercial property/business centre features lounge and break out areas for small meetings, brain storming sessions and downtime.
- Meeting & Conference RoomsThis commercial property/business centre offers meeting and conference rooms either included in the rental price or for a small additional fee.
- Shared Office SpaceThis commercial property/business centre offers shared workspace either in the form of open plan floors or small office suites that accommodate several people. Please see the description above or call for specific details.
- Video Conferencing FacilitiesThis commercial property/business centre offers video conferencing facilities either included in the rental price or for a small additional fee.
- Virtual Office SpaceThis commercial property/business centre offer virtual office packages providing entrepreneurs and small businesses with a prominent London business address and their choice of business support services such as post/package receiving and message taking as well as day office and meeting room use.
- Business Support & Reception
- Business Support ServicesThis commercial property/business centre offers a range of administration services and business support either included in the rental price or for a small additional fee.
- Staffed ReceptionThis commercial property/business centre features a professionally staffed reception, ensuring your clients and visitors are cordially greeted and attended to.
- Telephone Message ServicesThis commercial property/business centre offers telephone answering and message taking services either included in the rental price or for a small additional fee.
- Communication and IT
- BroadbandThis commercial property/business centre features high speed broadband access that is usually made available to tenants as part of the rental package.
- Integrated CablingThis commercial property/business centre features integrated cabling.
- TelecomsThis commercial property/business centre features a telephone system that is usually made available to tenants as part of the rental package.
- WiFi ConnectivityThis commercial property/business centre features WiFi access that is usually made available to tenants as part of the rental package.
- Security Features
- Access and Security SystemThis commercial property/business centre features an access system and security system to ensure tenants' safety and well-being.
- CCTV Monitoring SystemThis commercial property/business centre features a CCTV monitoring system for greater security.
If you would like to view this Juxon House, St Paul's Churchyard building or find out how much it costs to rent offices in St Pauls, simply fill out the Quick Quotes form or call us on 020 3053 3893.
With nearly 20 years experience in the London office market, we take pride in helping people find the space they need, in the location they want, at a price that suits their budget. We have assisted a wide variety of companies - large and small, corporate and startup - as well as entrepreneurs, teams, freelancers and travelling executives to find the perfect workspace in London.
No matter what variety of London office space you need we can help. We have placed clients in every type of business premises from Grade A luxury suites and executive offices to coworking space, on demand desk rental and everything in between. Most of the workspace we feature is located in business centres or cowork hubs and is offered fully furnished, equipped with high spec amenities, professional services and everything you need to get straight to work.
If you are looking for something that is tailored to your specific requirements we can help you locate and negotiate rental agreements for managed offices with bespoke fit outs, larger amounts of office space and even entire office buildings.
We have commercial property with currently available offices to rent in prestigious locations throughout East Central London. Fill out the Quick Quotes form or give us a call to find out more about the workspace on offer at this building on Juxon House, St Paul's Churchyard or click here for more St Pauls office space.
Map of the office space location
0.17 to St Pauls
0.45 to Cannon Street
0.24 to City Thameslink
0.46 to Barbican