If you are like us and love London but feel there’s simply not enough hours in the day to absorb all the things this wonderful city offers, why not enter our February competition? A fantastic book called London Hidden Interiors can be yours if you happen to be our lucky winner.
London Hidden Interiors by Philip Davies reveals 180 of London’s best conserved and least known interiors in 1500 stunning photographs. Considered to be one of the most extraordinary collections of contemporary photographs of London’s historic interiors ever published, this hardcover book is our February competition prize we are happy to send your way.
All we ask you to do is follow us @officeinlondon on Twitter and retweet one of our tweets where we mention this competition. It’s easy, and for those interested in finding out more here’s a list of terms and conditions. Good luck!
London Office Space Twitter Competition T&C:
1. Only one retweet per Twitter username per competition will be entered into the final prize draw.
2. Open to residents of the UK only.
3. Employees and the immediate families of the promoter may not participate.
4. Opening date of the competition is 1st February 2013 10 am and the closing date is 1st March 2013 at 5pm GMT.
5. To enter please: follow @officeinlondon and retweet one of the competition tweets originally posted by @officeinlondon.
6. No purchase necessary for entry.
7. Internet connection and a Twitter account are required.
8. One winner will be chosen at random using a selection system. The winner will be notified through the @officeinlondon Twitter account on the 8th March 2013. All reasonable effort will be made to contact the winner; however, if a prize is not claimed within a month, the winner will forfeit their prize and another winner will be selected.
9. We will be announcing the winner on our London Buzz blog, as well as via our Twitter and Facebook profiles following the receipt of confirmation.
10. The prize is a hardcover book by Philip Davies, London Hidden Interiors, 448 pages, which will be sent to the lucky winner.
11. There is no cash or other alternative prizes available.
The Promoter is London Office Space, Communications House, 26 York Street, London, W1U 6PZ. Please do not send entries to this address.