Central Street Clerkenwell - EC1V
This amazing EC1 location puts you at the doorstep of Barbican and London's high-tech industry at Old Street.
A re-imagining of the office-style workplace, this unique coworking solution is located at 71 Central Street, Clerkenwell, London. Offering a unique office experience, this serviced office location delivers premium hotel-style service in a trendy work environment. Contemporary interiors are beautifully designed and incorporate innovate technology. Each space is designed to give you the flexibility how to work and meet with others.
Options include flexible desks in an open plan workspace. Similar to a hot desk, you can select any desk and enjoy access to the property's fantastic services. Alternatively, you can opt for a dedicated desk that is just for you to use. There are also private offices that provide you with a secure and quiet space for teams of up to 30 people.
With one-month advance and notice agreements, spaces at this property offer maximum flexibility. No minimum or maximum stay is required, so you can upsize or downsize with ease as your needs change. You have access to meeting rooms and a personalised concierge service. The Palatino restaurant from award-winning chef Stevie Parle is also based at this stunning workspace.
Perks range from high-speed wired and wireless internet to discounts at Palatino. There is a wellness studio with regular classes and events, while secure bike storage and lockers are also available. You also have access to kitchen facilities, meeting rooms with state-of-the-art audiovisual technology, phone booths, lounges, and other exceptional work and breakout spaces.
Shoreditch's trendy coffee shops and restaurants are a stone's throw away for meetings with clients, lunch breaks away from your desk or after-work gatherings.
Transport options include buses along nearby Old Street and City Road. Barbican station on the Underground's Hammersmith & City and Metropolitan lines and Old Street station for the Northern line are ten minutes away on foot. Mainline trains and additional tube services are also found at Farringdon station, which is within a 15-minute walk.
- Building/Office Amenities
- Climate ControlThis commercial property/business centre features a climate control system for heating and air conditioning, ensuring a comfortable work environment.
- Reduced Mobility AccessThis commercial property/business centre is a disability friendly workplace. Please see the description above or call for specific details.
- Fitness Centre/Gym EquipmentThis commercial property/business centre features a fitness centre/gym equipment.
- Passenger/Platform LiftThis commercial property/business centre features one or more passenger/platform lifts, making it easy to travel between floors.
- Cafe On SiteThis commercial property/business centre features an on site cafe or other dining facility.
- 24/7 AccessThis commercial property/business centre offers tenants secure access 24 hours a day, 7 days a week enabling you to work flexibly at times that suits your schedule.
- Building/Office Facilities
- Fully FurnishedThis commercial property/business centre is fully furnished and equipped with desks, chairs and everything you need to move in and get straight to work.
- Desk SpaceThis commercial property/business centre offers desk space rental (hot desking). Desk space can be rented weekly, monthly and sometimes on demand for as little as an hour at a time. Please see the description above or call for specific details.
- Lounge / Break Out AreasThis commercial property/business centre features lounge and break out areas for small meetings, brain storming sessions and downtime.
- Meeting & Conference RoomsThis commercial property/business centre offers meeting and conference rooms either included in the rental price or for a small additional fee.
- Shared Office SpaceThis commercial property/business centre offers shared workspace either in the form of open plan floors or small office suites that accommodate several people. Please see the description above or call for specific details.
- Unbranded Office SpaceThis commercial property/business centre offers unbranded workspace providing a more stable, professional impression for your visitors and clients.
- Video Conferencing FacilitiesThis commercial property/business centre offers video conferencing facilities either included in the rental price or for a small additional fee.
- Business Support & Reception
- Business Support ServicesThis commercial property/business centre offers a range of administration services and business support either included in the rental price or for a small additional fee.
- Staffed ReceptionThis commercial property/business centre features a professionally staffed reception, ensuring your clients and visitors are cordially greeted and attended to.
- Communication and IT
- BroadbandThis commercial property/business centre features high speed broadband access that is usually made available to tenants as part of the rental package.
- Integrated CablingThis commercial property/business centre features integrated cabling.
- Technical SupportThis commercial property/business centre offers technical support to its tenants either included in the rental price or for a small additional fee.
- TelecomsThis commercial property/business centre features a telephone system that is usually made available to tenants as part of the rental package.
- WiFi ConnectivityThis commercial property/business centre features WiFi access that is usually made available to tenants as part of the rental package.
- Security Features
- Access and Security SystemThis commercial property/business centre features an access system and security system to ensure tenants' safety and well-being.
- CCTV Monitoring SystemThis commercial property/business centre features a CCTV monitoring system for greater security.
- Security StaffThis commercial property/business centre employs security service staff/security guards.
If you would like to view this Central Street building or find out how much it costs to rent offices in Clerkenwell, simply fill out the Quick Quotes form or call us on 020 3053 3893.
With nearly 20 years experience in the London office market, we take pride in helping people find the space they need, in the location they want, at a price that suits their budget. We have assisted a wide variety of companies - large and small, corporate and startup - as well as entrepreneurs, teams, freelancers and travelling executives to find the perfect workspace in London.
No matter what variety of London office space you need we can help. We have placed clients in every type of business premises from Grade A luxury suites and executive offices to coworking space, on demand desk rental and everything in between. Most of the workspace we feature is located in business centres or cowork hubs and is offered fully furnished, equipped with high spec amenities, professional services and everything you need to get straight to work.
If you are looking for something that is tailored to your specific requirements we can help you locate and negotiate rental agreements for managed offices with bespoke fit outs, larger amounts of office space and even entire office buildings.
We have commercial property with currently available offices to rent in prestigious locations throughout East Central London. Fill out the Quick Quotes form or give us a call to find out more about the workspace on offer at this building on Central Street or click here for more Clerkenwell office space.
Map of the office space location
0.44 to Barbican
0.53 to Angel
0.57 to Farringdon
1.1 to King's Cross Thameslink
15.81 to Heathrow Airport