Broadcourt Covent Garden - WC2B
Broad Court is a picturesque walkway linking Drury Lane with Bow Street in London's West End. This fabulous property is a short walk from the world famous Covent Garden. There is also healthy dose of popular restaurants, pubs and shops in the area.
Serviced, semi-serviced and managed office space options are available at 11-13 Broad Court, London WC2B. The Grade II listed property has been refurbished to ensure businesses have the best possible work environment with modern facilities.
Many of this period property's original features have been kept throughout the building, from an ornate entrance to large sash windows that bring in lots of natural light. As the same time, the interior has been fully upgraded to deliver modern amenities that businesses come to expect, including CAT 5 cabling, VoIP-based telephony and high-speed internet connectivity.
Unbranded offices are available unfurnished or furnished, giving you the flexibility to customise your space or have free furniture installed before moving into your new space. Managed or semi-serviced suites are available as well as full-floor solutions for larger organisations. Flexible term lengths and a simple licence agreement mean you can adjust your space within just two months notice.
Businesses also benefit from superb supports, including personalised telephone call answering and office cleaning.
Along with excellent local amenities, your new office is easily accessible from the London Underground. Covent Garden tube station on the Piccadilly line is about a two- to three-minute walk away. Holborn, Tottenham Court Road and Leicester Square are also within a ten-minute walk from the property.
- Building/Office Amenities
- Climate ControlThis commercial property/business centre features a climate control system for heating and air conditioning, ensuring a comfortable work environment.
- Reduced Mobility AccessThis commercial property/business centre is a disability friendly workplace. Please see the description above or call for specific details.
- 24/7 AccessThis commercial property/business centre offers tenants secure access 24 hours a day, 7 days a week enabling you to work flexibly at times that suits your schedule.
- Building/Office Facilities
- Fully FurnishedThis commercial property/business centre is fully furnished and equipped with desks, chairs and everything you need to move in and get straight to work.
- Lounge / Break Out AreasThis commercial property/business centre features lounge and break out areas for small meetings, brain storming sessions and downtime.
- Meeting & Conference RoomsThis commercial property/business centre offers meeting and conference rooms either included in the rental price or for a small additional fee.
- Virtual Office SpaceThis commercial property/business centre offer virtual office packages providing entrepreneurs and small businesses with a prominent London business address and their choice of business support services such as post/package receiving and message taking as well as day office and meeting room use.
- Business Support & Reception
- Business Support ServicesThis commercial property/business centre offers a range of administration services and business support either included in the rental price or for a small additional fee.
- Staffed ReceptionThis commercial property/business centre features a professionally staffed reception, ensuring your clients and visitors are cordially greeted and attended to.
- Telephone Message ServicesThis commercial property/business centre offers telephone answering and message taking services either included in the rental price or for a small additional fee.
- Communication and IT
- BroadbandThis commercial property/business centre features high speed broadband access that is usually made available to tenants as part of the rental package.
- Integrated CablingThis commercial property/business centre features integrated cabling.
- Technical SupportThis commercial property/business centre offers technical support to its tenants either included in the rental price or for a small additional fee.
- TelecomsThis commercial property/business centre features a telephone system that is usually made available to tenants as part of the rental package.
- WiFi ConnectivityThis commercial property/business centre features WiFi access that is usually made available to tenants as part of the rental package.
- Security Features
- Access and Security SystemThis commercial property/business centre features an access system and security system to ensure tenants' safety and well-being.
If you would like to view this Broadcourt building or find out how much it costs to rent offices in Covent Garden, simply fill out the Quick Quotes form or call us on 020 3053 3893.
With nearly 20 years experience in the London office market, we take pride in helping people find the space they need, in the location they want, at a price that suits their budget. We have assisted a wide variety of companies - large and small, corporate and startup - as well as entrepreneurs, teams, freelancers and travelling executives to find the perfect workspace in London.
No matter what variety of London office space you need we can help. We have placed clients in every type of business premises from Grade A luxury suites and executive offices to coworking space, on demand desk rental and everything in between. Most of the workspace we feature is located in business centres or cowork hubs and is offered fully furnished, equipped with high spec amenities, professional services and everything you need to get straight to work.
If you are looking for something that is tailored to your specific requirements we can help you locate and negotiate rental agreements for managed offices with bespoke fit outs, larger amounts of office space and even entire office buildings.
We have commercial property with currently available offices to rent in prestigious locations throughout West Central London. Fill out the Quick Quotes form or give us a call to find out more about the workspace on offer at this building on Broadcourt or click here for more Covent Garden office space.
Map of the office space location
0.32 to Leicester Square
0.4 to Tottenham Court Road
0.86 to Farringdon
0.94 to Blackfriars