Kirby Street Farringdon - EC1N
Offering an innovative shared workspace in Farringdon this centre delivers quality office space for businesses in EC1.
The 1970s building at 31-35 Kirby Street, London has been reinvented into a modern coworking hub. Highlights include one of London's largest roof terraces. Comfortable lounges and breakout areas are found on each floor, and meeting rooms and event space are positioned throughout the property.
The centre also features bike racks, kitchen facilities and dining areas, and showers. As for breakout space, the spectacular terrace includes landscaped features, wooden decking, and seating throughout, giving you a beautiful space for brainstorming sessions or lunch away from your desk. When discretion is essential, focus booths are available for private conversations or if you just need a quieter space to work.
Opened in 2009, the business centre was designed by architects Wells Mackereth. Colour is used to create a contemporary work environment, while a focus on communal areas helps promote a supportive community vibe.
This City of London property benefits from outstanding transport links, including mainline train service a few minutes away at Farringdon station. Circle, Hammersmith & City and Metropolitan line trains also stop at the station.
The arrival of Crossrail further improves connections between the area and Canary Wharf, Paddington Station, Heathrow Airport, and other destination across London. Central line trains operate from nearby Chancery Lane tube station, which is about a seven-minute walk from this stylish property.
- Building/Office Amenities
- Climate ControlThis commercial property/business centre features a climate control system for heating and air conditioning, ensuring a comfortable work environment.
- Passenger/Platform LiftThis commercial property/business centre features one or more passenger/platform lifts, making it easy to travel between floors.
- 24/7 AccessThis commercial property/business centre offers tenants secure access 24 hours a day, 7 days a week enabling you to work flexibly at times that suits your schedule.
- Building/Office Facilities
- Fully FurnishedThis commercial property/business centre is fully furnished and equipped with desks, chairs and everything you need to move in and get straight to work.
- Lounge / Break Out AreasThis commercial property/business centre features lounge and break out areas for small meetings, brain storming sessions and downtime.
- Meeting & Conference RoomsThis commercial property/business centre offers meeting and conference rooms either included in the rental price or for a small additional fee.
- Shared Office SpaceThis commercial property/business centre offers shared workspace either in the form of open plan floors or small office suites that accommodate several people. Please see the description above or call for specific details.
- Unbranded Office SpaceThis commercial property/business centre offers unbranded workspace providing a more stable, professional impression for your visitors and clients.
- Virtual Office SpaceThis commercial property/business centre offer virtual office packages providing entrepreneurs and small businesses with a prominent London business address and their choice of business support services such as post/package receiving and message taking as well as day office and meeting room use.
- Business Support & Reception
- Business Support ServicesThis commercial property/business centre offers a range of administration services and business support either included in the rental price or for a small additional fee.
- Staffed ReceptionThis commercial property/business centre features a professionally staffed reception, ensuring your clients and visitors are cordially greeted and attended to.
- Telephone Message ServicesThis commercial property/business centre offers telephone answering and message taking services either included in the rental price or for a small additional fee.
- Communication and IT
- BroadbandThis commercial property/business centre features high speed broadband access that is usually made available to tenants as part of the rental package.
- Integrated CablingThis commercial property/business centre features integrated cabling.
- TelecomsThis commercial property/business centre features a telephone system that is usually made available to tenants as part of the rental package.
- WiFi ConnectivityThis commercial property/business centre features WiFi access that is usually made available to tenants as part of the rental package.
- Security Features
- CCTV Monitoring SystemThis commercial property/business centre features a CCTV monitoring system for greater security.
If you would like to view this Kirby Street building or find out how much it costs to rent offices in Farringdon, simply fill out the Quick Quotes form or call us on 0208 090 3160.
With nearly 20 years experience in the London office market, we take pride in helping people find the space they need, in the location they want, at a price that suits their budget. We have assisted a wide variety of companies - large and small, corporate and startup - as well as entrepreneurs, teams, freelancers and travelling executives to find the perfect workspace in London.
No matter what variety of London office space you need we can help. We have placed clients in every type of business premises from Grade A luxury suites and executive offices to coworking space, on demand desk rental and everything in between. Most of the workspace we feature is located in business centres or cowork hubs and is offered fully furnished, equipped with high spec amenities, professional services and everything you need to get straight to work.
If you are looking for something that is tailored to your specific requirements we can help you locate and negotiate rental agreements for managed offices with bespoke fit outs, larger amounts of office space and even entire office buildings.
We have commercial property with currently available offices to rent in prestigious locations throughout East Central London. Fill out the Quick Quotes form or give us a call to find out more about the workspace on offer at this building on Kirby Street or click here for more Farringdon office space.
Map of the office space location
0.28 to Chancery Lane
0.42 to Barbican
0.31 to City Thameslink
0.43 to Barbican