Greville Street Farringdon - EC1N
Situated in a thriving commercial district in Farringdon, this business centre offers superb serviced offices in one of the most sought-after areas for office occupiers. The location positions you within easy reach of the City's financial and legal services and Shoreditch's high tech community.
Serviced and virtual office space for rent is provided at this City of London business centre on the corner of Greville Street and Saffron Hill. The Victorian warehouse at 24 Greville Street, Farringdon, EC1N has been beautifully and meticulously converted into fabulous office accommodation with 24hour access, admin support, broadband and wifi and much more.
Original exposed brick, steel columns and wood flooring have been retained and restored to create a unique workspace that is oozing with character. At the same time, modern lines and colours have been introduced with eye-catching interior design and furnishings.
In addition to individual offices on flexible terms, the period property boasts kitchens on each floor, bike storage, showers and a lounge. There are also professional and stylish meeting spaces, as well as secretarial and reception services on hand. The property is monitored with CCTV.
Farringdon station is only a few steps from this property, providing quick access to Thameslink train services. Rail services from City Thameslink and London Blackfriars are also within a mile. Also within walking distance are Farringdon, Chancery Lane, Barbican and St Paul's tube stations. The famous Smithfield Market is close by, as is an extensive selection of popular restaurants, cafes and bars.
- Building/Office Amenities
- 24/7 AccessThis commercial property/business centre offers tenants secure access 24 hours a day, 7 days a week enabling you to work flexibly at times that suits your schedule.
- Building/Office Facilities
- Fully FurnishedThis commercial property/business centre is fully furnished and equipped with desks, chairs and everything you need to move in and get straight to work.
- Lounge / Break Out AreasThis commercial property/business centre features lounge and break out areas for small meetings, brain storming sessions and downtime.
- Meeting & Conference RoomsThis commercial property/business centre offers meeting and conference rooms either included in the rental price or for a small additional fee.
- Unbranded Office SpaceThis commercial property/business centre offers unbranded workspace providing a more stable, professional impression for your visitors and clients.
- Virtual Office SpaceThis commercial property/business centre offer virtual office packages providing entrepreneurs and small businesses with a prominent London business address and their choice of business support services such as post/package receiving and message taking as well as day office and meeting room use.
- Business Support & Reception
- Business Support ServicesThis commercial property/business centre offers a range of administration services and business support either included in the rental price or for a small additional fee.
- Staffed ReceptionThis commercial property/business centre features a professionally staffed reception, ensuring your clients and visitors are cordially greeted and attended to.
- Telephone Message ServicesThis commercial property/business centre offers telephone answering and message taking services either included in the rental price or for a small additional fee.
- Communication and IT
- BroadbandThis commercial property/business centre features high speed broadband access that is usually made available to tenants as part of the rental package.
- Integrated CablingThis commercial property/business centre features integrated cabling.
- TelecomsThis commercial property/business centre features a telephone system that is usually made available to tenants as part of the rental package.
- WiFi ConnectivityThis commercial property/business centre features WiFi access that is usually made available to tenants as part of the rental package.
- Security Features
- Access and Security SystemThis commercial property/business centre features an access system and security system to ensure tenants' safety and well-being.
- CCTV Monitoring SystemThis commercial property/business centre features a CCTV monitoring system for greater security.
If you would like to view this Greville Street building or find out how much it costs to rent offices in Farringdon, simply fill out the Quick Quotes form or call us on 020 3053 3893.
With nearly 20 years experience in the London office market, we take pride in helping people find the space they need, in the location they want, at a price that suits their budget. We have assisted a wide variety of companies - large and small, corporate and startup - as well as entrepreneurs, teams, freelancers and travelling executives to find the perfect workspace in London.
No matter what variety of London office space you need we can help. We have placed clients in every type of business premises from Grade A luxury suites and executive offices to coworking space, on demand desk rental and everything in between. Most of the workspace we feature is located in business centres or cowork hubs and is offered fully furnished, equipped with high spec amenities, professional services and everything you need to get straight to work.
If you are looking for something that is tailored to your specific requirements we can help you locate and negotiate rental agreements for managed offices with bespoke fit outs, larger amounts of office space and even entire office buildings.
We have commercial property with currently available offices to rent in prestigious locations throughout East Central London. Fill out the Quick Quotes form or give us a call to find out more about the workspace on offer at this building on Greville Street or click here for more Farringdon office space.
Map of the office space location
0.32 to Chancery Lane
0.36 to Barbican
0.23 to City Thameslink
0.37 to Barbican