Kingsbury House, Church Lane Kingsbury - NW9
This North London location is close to excellent transport connections. The office building is accessible from the North Circular Road and is within a ten-minute drive of Junction 1 of the M1 motorway.
Kingsbury House at 468 Church Lane offers fully serviced offices for businesses looking for space for up to ten people. There are 32 managed offices on the ground, first and second floors at this modern business centre. Each space is equipped with CAT5 cabling and advanced IT and communications, including a state-of-the-art IP telephone system plus voice and data home working solutions.
Additional IT solutions include leased broadband line internet and mobile phone integration options.
A comfortable meeting room accommodates up to 12 people in a boardroom configuration and 25 delegates in a theatre style layout. Tenants also benefit from access to a central fax machine, digital colour photocopiers, and kitchen facilities. Private parking is provided on site, which offers 24-hour controlled access and a monitored security system.
Kingsbury station on the London Underground's Jubilee line is within a 15-minute walk, while Wembley Park station on the Metropolitan and Jubilee lines is only a five-minute drive from the property.
Offices are also a short walk from the rolling hills and woodland of Fryent Country Park and several other green spaces, including West Hendon Playing Field and Church Lane Recreation Ground. Excellent amenities are also a few steps away along Kingsbury Road, including great local restaurants and bars.
- Building/Office Amenities
- 24/7 AccessThis commercial property/business centre offers tenants secure access 24 hours a day, 7 days a week enabling you to work flexibly at times that suits your schedule.
- Building/Office Facilities
- Fully FurnishedThis commercial property/business centre is fully furnished and equipped with desks, chairs and everything you need to move in and get straight to work.
- Meeting & Conference RoomsThis commercial property/business centre offers meeting and conference rooms either included in the rental price or for a small additional fee.
- ParkingThis commercial property/business centre features parking either on site or nearby. Please see the description above or call for specific details.
- Unbranded Office SpaceThis commercial property/business centre offers unbranded workspace providing a more stable, professional impression for your visitors and clients.
- Business Support & Reception
- Business Support ServicesThis commercial property/business centre offers a range of administration services and business support either included in the rental price or for a small additional fee.
- Staffed ReceptionThis commercial property/business centre features a professionally staffed reception, ensuring your clients and visitors are cordially greeted and attended to.
- Telephone Message ServicesThis commercial property/business centre offers telephone answering and message taking services either included in the rental price or for a small additional fee.
- Communication and IT
- BroadbandThis commercial property/business centre features high speed broadband access that is usually made available to tenants as part of the rental package.
- Integrated CablingThis commercial property/business centre features integrated cabling.
- TelecomsThis commercial property/business centre features a telephone system that is usually made available to tenants as part of the rental package.
- Security Features
- Access and Security SystemThis commercial property/business centre features an access system and security system to ensure tenants' safety and well-being.
- Security StaffThis commercial property/business centre employs security service staff/security guards.
Call us on 020 3053 3893 to enquire about this Kingsbury workspace on Kingsbury House, Church Lane and get instant access to prices and additional information.
London Office Space specialises in helping people find the right type of office space in the ideal location, at the best rate available, for whatever time period they require. For nearly two decades we have been helping large companies, small businesses, project teams, entrepreneurs and freelancers locate and secure affordable business premises.
We deal with a wide variety of office types including luxury executive suites, serviced offices, shared and coworking space, furnished and unfurnished offices. Ask us about flexible space in business centres, temporary desk rental in cowork hubs, or warehouse units and storage space in industrial parks. In addition to short term, flexible space we also have experience in helping clients negotiate long term contracts for managed offices, space for 30 or more, and even entire buildings.
We have commercial property rentals currently available throughout North West Greater London. To find out more about the office space to rent at this building on Kingsbury House, Church Lane give us a call or fill out the Quick Quotes form above. If you would like to see more available workspace in Kingsbury, click here.
Map of the office space location
1.05 to Colindale
1.35 to Queensbury
2.04 to South Kenton
2.17 to North Wembley