Coombe Road Kingston upon Thames / New Malden - KT3
Between Kingston upon Thames and Wimbledon in south-west London, this modern office property in New Malden benefits from excellent road and rail links to Central London and beyond.
Situated on the edge of New Malden's town centre, New Malden Business Centre at 46-50 Coombe Road provides refurbished private and shared office space as well as hot desk rental and coworking space across the ground floor and three upper floors. With 10,000 square feet of newly refurbished business accommodation, the New Malden Business Centre occupies the second and third floors.
Fully-furnished and unbranded office spaces provide a modern work environment with professional support services. This lets you create your own identify within your office space while helping to reduce overhead costs related to buying your own furniture.
In addition to Wi-Fi throughout the property, phones and high-speed internet service are included with each office. There are also meeting rooms and kitchens for your convenience. A fob entry system and CCTV monitoring give you extra peace of mind that your office is secure, while private parking is an added perk for commuters.
These are only a five-minute walk from the New Malden rail station. The station is served by regular South West Trains services to Victoria station in Central London in addition to other destinations across the region. The A3 road is less than two miles away, connecting the area with Central London as well as the M25, M3 and M4 motorways.
The property is on the north end of the High Street, which is lined with a nice selection of restaurants, supermarkets, shops and other great amenities.
- Building/Office Amenities
- Climate ControlThis commercial property/business centre features a climate control system for heating and air conditioning, ensuring a comfortable work environment.
- Reduced Mobility AccessThis commercial property/business centre is a disability friendly workplace. Please see the description above or call for specific details.
- Passenger/Platform LiftThis commercial property/business centre features one or more passenger/platform lifts, making it easy to travel between floors.
- 24/7 AccessThis commercial property/business centre offers tenants secure access 24 hours a day, 7 days a week enabling you to work flexibly at times that suits your schedule.
- Building/Office Facilities
- Fully FurnishedThis commercial property/business centre is fully furnished and equipped with desks, chairs and everything you need to move in and get straight to work.
- Desk SpaceThis commercial property/business centre offers desk space rental (hot desking). Desk space can be rented weekly, monthly and sometimes on demand for as little as an hour at a time. Please see the description above or call for specific details.
- Lounge / Break Out AreasThis commercial property/business centre features lounge and break out areas for small meetings, brain storming sessions and downtime.
- Meeting & Conference RoomsThis commercial property/business centre offers meeting and conference rooms either included in the rental price or for a small additional fee.
- ParkingThis commercial property/business centre features parking either on site or nearby. Please see the description above or call for specific details.
- Virtual Office SpaceThis commercial property/business centre offer virtual office packages providing entrepreneurs and small businesses with a prominent London business address and their choice of business support services such as post/package receiving and message taking as well as day office and meeting room use.
- Business Support & Reception
- Business Support ServicesThis commercial property/business centre offers a range of administration services and business support either included in the rental price or for a small additional fee.
- Staffed ReceptionThis commercial property/business centre features a professionally staffed reception, ensuring your clients and visitors are cordially greeted and attended to.
- Telephone Message ServicesThis commercial property/business centre offers telephone answering and message taking services either included in the rental price or for a small additional fee.
- Communication and IT
- BroadbandThis commercial property/business centre features high speed broadband access that is usually made available to tenants as part of the rental package.
- Integrated CablingThis commercial property/business centre features integrated cabling.
- TelecomsThis commercial property/business centre features a telephone system that is usually made available to tenants as part of the rental package.
- WiFi ConnectivityThis commercial property/business centre features WiFi access that is usually made available to tenants as part of the rental package.
- Security Features
- Access and Security SystemThis commercial property/business centre features an access system and security system to ensure tenants' safety and well-being.
- CCTV Monitoring SystemThis commercial property/business centre features a CCTV monitoring system for greater security.
- Security StaffThis commercial property/business centre employs security service staff/security guards.
Call us on 0208 090 3160 to enquire about this Kingston upon Thames workspace on Coombe Road and get instant access to prices and additional information.
London Office Space specialises in helping people find the right type of office space in the ideal location, at the best rate available, for whatever time period they require. For nearly two decades we have been helping large companies, small businesses, project teams, entrepreneurs and freelancers locate and secure affordable business premises.
We deal with a wide variety of office types including luxury executive suites, serviced offices, shared and coworking space, furnished and unfurnished offices. Ask us about flexible space in business centres, temporary desk rental in cowork hubs, or warehouse units and storage space in industrial parks. In addition to short term, flexible space we also have experience in helping clients negotiate long term contracts for managed offices, space for 30 or more, and even entire buildings.
We have commercial property rentals currently available throughout South West Greater London. To find out more about the office space to rent at this building on Coombe Road give us a call or fill out the Quick Quotes form above. If you would like to see more available workspace in Kingston upon Thames, click here.
Map of the office space location
2.74 to Morden
2.93 to South Wimbledon
1.02 to Motspur Park
1.24 to Raynes Park