Siddeley House, Canbury Park Road Kingston upon Thames - KT2
Boasting a convenient location in Kingston close to the M25 Junction 9 and the A3 and less than half an hour's train journey from London Waterloo.
Situated in the centre of Kingston the converted factory building at 50 Canbury Park Road provides unfurnished offices in a range of sizes and configurations. Broadband access, reception services, on and off site parking and disabled access are available, with furniture and cleaning services provided on request.
- Building/Office Amenities
- Fitness Centre/Gym EquipmentThis commercial property/business centre features a fitness centre/gym equipment.
- Cafe On SiteThis commercial property/business centre features an on site cafe or other dining facility.
- 24/7 AccessThis commercial property/business centre offers tenants secure access 24 hours a day, 7 days a week enabling you to work flexibly at times that suits your schedule.
- Building/Office Facilities
- Meeting & Conference RoomsThis commercial property/business centre offers meeting and conference rooms either included in the rental price or for a small additional fee.
- ParkingThis commercial property/business centre features parking either on site or nearby. Please see the description above or call for specific details.
- Business Support & Reception
- Staffed ReceptionThis commercial property/business centre features a professionally staffed reception, ensuring your clients and visitors are cordially greeted and attended to.
- Communication and IT
- BroadbandThis commercial property/business centre features high speed broadband access that is usually made available to tenants as part of the rental package.
- Integrated CablingThis commercial property/business centre features integrated cabling.
- Security Features
- CCTV Monitoring SystemThis commercial property/business centre features a CCTV monitoring system for greater security.
- Security StaffThis commercial property/business centre employs security service staff/security guards.
Call us on 020 3053 3893 to enquire about this Kingston upon Thames workspace on Siddeley House, Canbury Park Road and get instant access to prices and additional information.
London Office Space specialises in helping people find the right type of office space in the ideal location, at the best rate available, for whatever time period they require. For nearly two decades we have been helping large companies, small businesses, project teams, entrepreneurs and freelancers locate and secure affordable business premises.
We deal with a wide variety of office types including luxury executive suites, serviced offices, shared and coworking space, furnished and unfurnished offices. Ask us about flexible space in business centres, temporary desk rental in cowork hubs, or warehouse units and storage space in industrial parks. In addition to short term, flexible space we also have experience in helping clients negotiate long term contracts for managed offices, space for 30 or more, and even entire buildings.
We have commercial property rentals currently available throughout South West Greater London. To find out more about the office space to rent at this building on Siddeley House, Canbury Park Road give us a call or fill out the Quick Quotes form above. If you would like to see more available workspace in Kingston upon Thames, click here.
Map of the office space location
3.94 to Wimbledon
4.45 to Kew Gardens
0.58 to Norbiton
1.25 to Berrylands