The Shard, London Bridge Street London Bridge - SE1Call now: 020 3053 3893
Offering exceptional serviced offices for rent, the iconic 309.7 metre, 95 storey London skyscraper known as the Shard could not be be better located, on the highly desirable London Bridge Street in the very heart of Central London, ideal for commuters.
Host to an impressive selection of international businesses and corporate head quarters, along with fine dining restaurants, exclusive members clubs, coffee shops, cafes and shopping districts.
The Shared is very nearly part of the London Bridge underground and rail station which connects commuters, tourists and travellers to London's vast transportation network and beyond. London City Airport is easy to reach by both road and public transportation.
Offering a boutique collection of elite serviced offices available on the 24th and 25th floors of The Shard, London Bridge Street, London SE1 - a 1 minute walk to London Bridge rail and tube station. The panoramic views over London and the River Thames will take your breath away. The flexible serviced office space for rent comes fully furnished, with chic decor and everything one might expect in a modern workplace, including state of the art IT and communications infrastructure as standard.
Among other conveniences on offer at this outstanding business centre, tenants will have access to a range of concierge and reception services, clerical staff and IT support to assist with everyday business needs, and security personnel for added peace of mind.
With elegant, well appointed conference and seminar rooms available for those vital business conferences and lavish lounges for for relaxation during the workday. Also benefiting from virtual office services, offering a London city centre address in the Shard with options that include receptionist call handling and postal services.
- Building/Office Amenities
- Climate ControlThis commercial property/business centre features a climate control system for heating and air conditioning, ensuring a comfortable work environment.
- Reduced Mobility AccessThis commercial property/business centre is a disability friendly workplace. Please see the description above or call for specific details.
- Passenger/Platform LiftThis commercial property/business centre features one or more passenger/platform lifts, making it easy to travel between floors.
- 24/7 AccessThis commercial property/business centre offers tenants secure access 24 hours a day, 7 days a week enabling you to work flexibly at times that suits your schedule.
- Building/Office Facilities
- Fully FurnishedThis commercial property/business centre is fully furnished and equipped with desks, chairs and everything you need to move in and get straight to work.
- Lounge / Break Out AreasThis commercial property/business centre features lounge and break out areas for small meetings, brain storming sessions and downtime.
- Meeting & Conference RoomsThis commercial property/business centre offers meeting and conference rooms either included in the rental price or for a small additional fee.
- Unbranded Office SpaceThis commercial property/business centre offers unbranded workspace providing a more stable, professional impression for your visitors and clients.
- Virtual Office SpaceThis commercial property/business centre offer virtual office packages providing entrepreneurs and small businesses with a prominent London business address and their choice of business support services such as post/package receiving and message taking as well as day office and meeting room use.
- Business Support & Reception
- Business Support ServicesThis commercial property/business centre offers a range of administration services and business support either included in the rental price or for a small additional fee.
- Staffed ReceptionThis commercial property/business centre features a professionally staffed reception, ensuring your clients and visitors are cordially greeted and attended to.
- Telephone Message ServicesThis commercial property/business centre offers telephone answering and message taking services either included in the rental price or for a small additional fee.
- Communication and IT
- BroadbandThis commercial property/business centre features high speed broadband access that is usually made available to tenants as part of the rental package.
- Integrated CablingThis commercial property/business centre features integrated cabling.
- Technical SupportThis commercial property/business centre offers technical support to its tenants either included in the rental price or for a small additional fee.
- TelecomsThis commercial property/business centre features a telephone system that is usually made available to tenants as part of the rental package.
- WiFi ConnectivityThis commercial property/business centre features WiFi access that is usually made available to tenants as part of the rental package.
- Security Features
- Access and Security SystemThis commercial property/business centre features an access system and security system to ensure tenants' safety and well-being.
- CCTV Monitoring SystemThis commercial property/business centre features a CCTV monitoring system for greater security.
- Security StaffThis commercial property/business centre employs security service staff/security guards.
If you would like to view this The Shard, London Bridge Street building or find out how much it costs to rent offices in London Bridge, simply fill out the Quick Quotes form or call us on 020 3053 3893.
With nearly 20 years experience in the London office market, we take pride in helping people find the space they need, in the location they want, at a price that suits their budget. We have assisted a wide variety of companies - large and small, corporate and startup - as well as entrepreneurs, teams, freelancers and travelling executives to find the perfect workspace in London.
No matter what variety of London office space you need we can help. We have placed clients in every type of business premises from Grade A luxury suites and executive offices to coworking space, on demand desk rental and everything in between. Most of the workspace we feature is located in business centres or cowork hubs and is offered fully furnished, equipped with high spec amenities, professional services and everything you need to get straight to work.
If you are looking for something that is tailored to your specific requirements we can help you locate and negotiate rental agreements for managed offices with bespoke fit outs, larger amounts of office space and even entire office buildings.
We have commercial property with currently available offices to rent in prestigious locations throughout South Central London. Fill out the Quick Quotes form or give us a call to find out more about the workspace on offer at this building on The Shard, London Bridge Street or click here for more London Bridge office space.