Golden Square Soho - W1
Serviced office space is available on Golden Square, a historic square in Soho east of Regent Street and north of Piccadilly Circus. Many words have been written about the square, which was featured in Charles Dickens The Life and Adventures of Nicholas Nickleby and works by other authors. The location is a popular base for companies looking for a prestigious location in the West End, particularly media and entertainment businesses.
Office accommodation at 10 Golden Square range from 435 to 2,060 square feet over five refurbished floors. This stunning period building features original decorative sash windows and architectural elements including fireplaces. High ceilings add to the sense of space, which benefits from an abundance of natural light.
Modern amenities include air conditioning, a passenger lift, and integrated cabling with broadband access and telephone lines. Unbranded office space lets you add your own look and feel, while staff at a shared reception provides a personal welcome for visitors to the building. Elegant meeting rooms are also available for discussions in a professional setting.
The property is accessible 24 hours a day, giving you maximum flexibility to visit your office outside of regular business hours.
This brown-brick property benefits from superb transport links with Oxford Circus, Piccadilly Circus and Tottenham Court Road tube stations within walking distance. Together, these stations give you with access to Bakerloo, Central, Piccadilly, Northern and Victoria lines of the London Underground.
- Building/Office Amenities
- Climate ControlThis commercial property/business centre features a climate control system for heating and air conditioning, ensuring a comfortable work environment.
- Passenger/Platform LiftThis commercial property/business centre features one or more passenger/platform lifts, making it easy to travel between floors.
- 24/7 AccessThis commercial property/business centre offers tenants secure access 24 hours a day, 7 days a week enabling you to work flexibly at times that suits your schedule.
- Building/Office Facilities
- Fully FurnishedThis commercial property/business centre is fully furnished and equipped with desks, chairs and everything you need to move in and get straight to work.
- Meeting & Conference RoomsThis commercial property/business centre offers meeting and conference rooms either included in the rental price or for a small additional fee.
- Unbranded Office SpaceThis commercial property/business centre offers unbranded workspace providing a more stable, professional impression for your visitors and clients.
- Business Support & Reception
- Staffed ReceptionThis commercial property/business centre features a professionally staffed reception, ensuring your clients and visitors are cordially greeted and attended to.
- Communication and IT
- BroadbandThis commercial property/business centre features high speed broadband access that is usually made available to tenants as part of the rental package.
- Integrated CablingThis commercial property/business centre features integrated cabling.
- TelecomsThis commercial property/business centre features a telephone system that is usually made available to tenants as part of the rental package.
- WiFi ConnectivityThis commercial property/business centre features WiFi access that is usually made available to tenants as part of the rental package.
If you would like to view this Golden Square building or find out how much it costs to rent offices in Soho, simply fill out the Quick Quotes form or call us on 020 3053 3893.
With nearly 20 years experience in the London office market, we take pride in helping people find the space they need, in the location they want, at a price that suits their budget. We have assisted a wide variety of companies - large and small, corporate and startup - as well as entrepreneurs, teams, freelancers and travelling executives to find the perfect workspace in London.
No matter what variety of London office space you need we can help. We have placed clients in every type of business premises from Grade A luxury suites and executive offices to coworking space, on demand desk rental and everything in between. Most of the workspace we feature is located in business centres or cowork hubs and is offered fully furnished, equipped with high spec amenities, professional services and everything you need to get straight to work.
If you are looking for something that is tailored to your specific requirements we can help you locate and negotiate rental agreements for managed offices with bespoke fit outs, larger amounts of office space and even entire office buildings.
We have commercial property with currently available offices to rent in prestigious locations throughout West Central London. Fill out the Quick Quotes form or give us a call to find out more about the workspace on offer at this building on Golden Square or click here for more Soho office space.
Map of the office space location
0.33 to Oxford Circus
0.34 to Leicester Square
1.08 to Victoria London