Queen Street The City / Cannon Street - EC4R
Part of the Queen Street Conservation Area, this period building provides businesses a unique base with lots of charm and superb connections. The Bank of England, St Paul's Cathedral and the River Thames are all within walking distance of this well-situated business centre. There are plenty of places to grab a drink or a meal close by, including at One New Change.
Situated just off Cannon Street, 28 Queen Street, London offers serviced office solutions in the heart of the City. Comprised of two Georgian-style buildings, this Grade II listed property retains many of its original features and beautiful designs. This includes a remarkable central staircase that connects office spaces in both buildings.
Approximately 6,400 sq ft of refurnished office accommodation and meeting rooms are spread across five floors. Offices at the impressive building are fully furnished and unbranded, offering you a bespoke space to make your own. Each space has been designed to the highest standard with interior design that complements the property's period character.
Businesses also benefit from boutique business centre services and facilities. Amenities include fibre-optic broadband internet, daily office cleaning, and 24-hour access to the property. Stylish meetings rooms provide bright and contemporary spaces to host discussions, presentations, interviews, and other events.
Mansion House tube station on the Circle and District lines is a couple of minutes west of this elegant period property. Cannon Street station is also a two-minute walk away with mainline rail connections as well as Circle and District line services. About five minutes away is Bank station with Central, Northern, Waterloo & City and DLR services.
- Building/Office Amenities
- Reduced Mobility AccessThis commercial property/business centre is a disability friendly workplace. Please see the description above or call for specific details.
- Passenger/Platform LiftThis commercial property/business centre features one or more passenger/platform lifts, making it easy to travel between floors.
- 24/7 AccessThis commercial property/business centre offers tenants secure access 24 hours a day, 7 days a week enabling you to work flexibly at times that suits your schedule.
- Building/Office Facilities
- Fully FurnishedThis commercial property/business centre is fully furnished and equipped with desks, chairs and everything you need to move in and get straight to work.
- Desk SpaceThis commercial property/business centre offers desk space rental (hot desking). Desk space can be rented weekly, monthly and sometimes on demand for as little as an hour at a time. Please see the description above or call for specific details.
- Meeting & Conference RoomsThis commercial property/business centre offers meeting and conference rooms either included in the rental price or for a small additional fee.
- Virtual Office SpaceThis commercial property/business centre offer virtual office packages providing entrepreneurs and small businesses with a prominent London business address and their choice of business support services such as post/package receiving and message taking as well as day office and meeting room use.
- Business Support & Reception
- Business Support ServicesThis commercial property/business centre offers a range of administration services and business support either included in the rental price or for a small additional fee.
- Staffed ReceptionThis commercial property/business centre features a professionally staffed reception, ensuring your clients and visitors are cordially greeted and attended to.
- Telephone Message ServicesThis commercial property/business centre offers telephone answering and message taking services either included in the rental price or for a small additional fee.
- Communication and IT
- BroadbandThis commercial property/business centre features high speed broadband access that is usually made available to tenants as part of the rental package.
- Integrated CablingThis commercial property/business centre features integrated cabling.
- TelecomsThis commercial property/business centre features a telephone system that is usually made available to tenants as part of the rental package.
- WiFi ConnectivityThis commercial property/business centre features WiFi access that is usually made available to tenants as part of the rental package.
- Security Features
- Access and Security SystemThis commercial property/business centre features an access system and security system to ensure tenants' safety and well-being.
- CCTV Monitoring SystemThis commercial property/business centre features a CCTV monitoring system for greater security.
If you would like to view this Queen Street building or find out how much it costs to rent offices in The City, simply fill out the Quick Quotes form or call us on 0208 090 3160.
With nearly 20 years experience in the London office market, we take pride in helping people find the space they need, in the location they want, at a price that suits their budget. We have assisted a wide variety of companies - large and small, corporate and startup - as well as entrepreneurs, teams, freelancers and travelling executives to find the perfect workspace in London.
No matter what variety of London office space you need we can help. We have placed clients in every type of business premises from Grade A luxury suites and executive offices to coworking space, on demand desk rental and everything in between. Most of the workspace we feature is located in business centres or cowork hubs and is offered fully furnished, equipped with high spec amenities, professional services and everything you need to get straight to work.
If you are looking for something that is tailored to your specific requirements we can help you locate and negotiate rental agreements for managed offices with bespoke fit outs, larger amounts of office space and even entire office buildings.
We have commercial property with currently available offices to rent in prestigious locations throughout East Central London. Fill out the Quick Quotes form or give us a call to find out more about the workspace on offer at this building on Queen Street or click here for more The City office space.
Map of the office space location
0.11 to Mansion House
0.25 to St Pauls
0.5 to Moorgate
0.54 to London Bridge