Bevis Marks The City / Liverpool Street - EC3A
Close to trendy Shoreditch, in the City's financial hub, 6 Bevis Marks is a striking building with 160,000 square feet of high specification.
Unbranded office space, shared workspace, desk rental and virtual office packages are available for rent at this property in the City of London. Previously known as Lockton House, the fully redeveloped 6 Bevis Marks was designed by Fletcher Priest and provides office accommodation across 16 floors. Serviced and shared offices are available on the first and twelfth floors, totalling 8,339 square feet of premium business accommodation and coworking space.
Offices with low level branding are fitted with the latest technology, including high-speed wired and wireless broadband internet and programmable telephones with walkabout handsets. They are decorated with stylish desks and ergonomic chairs, as well as convenient storage units.
This signature building boasts stunning features, including a roof garden and private terraces on the eleventh and fifteenth floor with breathtaking views of London. The stylish ground floor reception has designer seating and free Wi-Fi, while friendly staff ensure every person entering the building is greeted professionally.
The property also offers businesses and other organisations with superior business and staff resources. These include concierge services and a dry and laundry cleaning service. There are also lockers, shower and changing facilities, secure bicycle parking spaces, and a dedicated bike repair service.
The centre has fully-fitted kitchen facilities and meeting rooms with audio-visual equipment. Secretarial support is also available for businesses that need help running their businesses, including with managing telephone calls and other administrative tasks.
The sleek office tower is within a short walk of Aldgate and Aldgate tube sections as well as Bank, Cannon Street, Monument, Moorgate, Liverpool Street, and Mansion House stations. National rail services are available from Moorgate, Liverpool Street, Fenchurch Street, and Cannon Street stations. Tower Gateway DLR station is also close by, offering you additional options to get to Canary Wharf and the Docklands.
From boutiques at the elegant Royal Exchange to trendy gastropubs in nearby Shoreditch, Bevis Marks offers a diversity of local amenities. Leadenhall Market is about two minutes away on foot, while Fish Market, The Drift Bar and Sushi Samba are some spots where you can grab a bite to eat or a drink just a few steps from your new office.
- Building/Office Amenities
- Climate ControlThis commercial property/business centre features a climate control system for heating and air conditioning, ensuring a comfortable work environment.
- Reduced Mobility AccessThis commercial property/business centre is a disability friendly workplace. Please see the description above or call for specific details.
- Passenger/Platform LiftThis commercial property/business centre features one or more passenger/platform lifts, making it easy to travel between floors.
- 24/7 AccessThis commercial property/business centre offers tenants secure access 24 hours a day, 7 days a week enabling you to work flexibly at times that suits your schedule.
- Building/Office Facilities
- Fully FurnishedThis commercial property/business centre is fully furnished and equipped with desks, chairs and everything you need to move in and get straight to work.
- Desk SpaceThis commercial property/business centre offers desk space rental (hot desking). Desk space can be rented weekly, monthly and sometimes on demand for as little as an hour at a time. Please see the description above or call for specific details.
- Lounge / Break Out AreasThis commercial property/business centre features lounge and break out areas for small meetings, brain storming sessions and downtime.
- Meeting & Conference RoomsThis commercial property/business centre offers meeting and conference rooms either included in the rental price or for a small additional fee.
- Shared Office SpaceThis commercial property/business centre offers shared workspace either in the form of open plan floors or small office suites that accommodate several people. Please see the description above or call for specific details.
- Unbranded Office SpaceThis commercial property/business centre offers unbranded workspace providing a more stable, professional impression for your visitors and clients.
- Video Conferencing FacilitiesThis commercial property/business centre offers video conferencing facilities either included in the rental price or for a small additional fee.
- Virtual Office SpaceThis commercial property/business centre offer virtual office packages providing entrepreneurs and small businesses with a prominent London business address and their choice of business support services such as post/package receiving and message taking as well as day office and meeting room use.
- Business Support & Reception
- Business Support ServicesThis commercial property/business centre offers a range of administration services and business support either included in the rental price or for a small additional fee.
- Staffed ReceptionThis commercial property/business centre features a professionally staffed reception, ensuring your clients and visitors are cordially greeted and attended to.
- Telephone Message ServicesThis commercial property/business centre offers telephone answering and message taking services either included in the rental price or for a small additional fee.
- Communication and IT
- BroadbandThis commercial property/business centre features high speed broadband access that is usually made available to tenants as part of the rental package.
- Integrated CablingThis commercial property/business centre features integrated cabling.
- TelecomsThis commercial property/business centre features a telephone system that is usually made available to tenants as part of the rental package.
- WiFi ConnectivityThis commercial property/business centre features WiFi access that is usually made available to tenants as part of the rental package.
- Security Features
- Access and Security SystemThis commercial property/business centre features an access system and security system to ensure tenants' safety and well-being.
If you would like to view this Bevis Marks building or find out how much it costs to rent offices in The City, simply fill out the Quick Quotes form or call us on 020 3053 3893.
With nearly 20 years experience in the London office market, we take pride in helping people find the space they need, in the location they want, at a price that suits their budget. We have assisted a wide variety of companies - large and small, corporate and startup - as well as entrepreneurs, teams, freelancers and travelling executives to find the perfect workspace in London.
No matter what variety of London office space you need we can help. We have placed clients in every type of business premises from Grade A luxury suites and executive offices to coworking space, on demand desk rental and everything in between. Most of the workspace we feature is located in business centres or cowork hubs and is offered fully furnished, equipped with high spec amenities, professional services and everything you need to get straight to work.
If you are looking for something that is tailored to your specific requirements we can help you locate and negotiate rental agreements for managed offices with bespoke fit outs, larger amounts of office space and even entire office buildings.
We have commercial property with currently available offices to rent in prestigious locations throughout East Central London. Fill out the Quick Quotes form or give us a call to find out more about the workspace on offer at this building on Bevis Marks or click here for more The City office space.
Map of the office space location
0.33 to Tower Hill
0.37 to Bank
1.06 to City Thameslink
1.94 to Charing Cross London