Mansion House, Queen Street The City / City Of London - EC4R
Situated in the City's financial district, 33 Queen Street is home to the London Chamber of Commerce and Industry. It is also the site of an innovative shared workspace that is designed for the needs of all types of entrepreneurs and professionals, whether you are a creative business or a firm working with the world's leading financial institutions.
Five floors of coworking space at Mansion House on Queen Street, London are available for rent on extremely flexible terms. The workspace benefits from spacious layouts and lots of natural light thanks to large windows. Offices in a variety of sizes accommodate all types of businesses, from start-ups to established businesses. Mansion House has hot desks as well as private offices with one or more workstations.
There are free meeting rooms with audio-visual equipment throughout the building plus private telephone booths for confidential discussions. Comfortable and stylish breakout spaces with trendy furniture are designed for casual meetings and breaks from your desk. Wired and wireless internet connections are available throughout the centre, keeping you connected regardless of where you are in the business centre.
On weekdays, on-site community managers and cleaning staff are available to keep your space functional and presentable. Weekly events organised by the centre's managers bring together the community with networking opportunities, workshops, and other get-togethers. The dog-friendly workplace also has bike storage and stocked kitchenettes with freshly roasted coffee.
This fashionable coworking location is steps from Mansion House station on the London Underground's Circle and District lines as well as Cannon Street rail and tube station. Bank and Monument tube stations are also within walking distance.
Some of the City's best pubs on Bow Lane and Cloak Lane are nearby, giving you plenty of choices for a drink after work or a laidback venue for an informal business meeting. With a great menu of shops and eateries, One New Change is also in the area.
- Building/Office Amenities
- Climate ControlThis commercial property/business centre features a climate control system for heating and air conditioning, ensuring a comfortable work environment.
- 24/7 AccessThis commercial property/business centre offers tenants secure access 24 hours a day, 7 days a week enabling you to work flexibly at times that suits your schedule.
- Building/Office Facilities
- Fully FurnishedThis commercial property/business centre is fully furnished and equipped with desks, chairs and everything you need to move in and get straight to work.
- Lounge / Break Out AreasThis commercial property/business centre features lounge and break out areas for small meetings, brain storming sessions and downtime.
- Meeting & Conference RoomsThis commercial property/business centre offers meeting and conference rooms either included in the rental price or for a small additional fee.
- Shared Office SpaceThis commercial property/business centre offers shared workspace either in the form of open plan floors or small office suites that accommodate several people. Please see the description above or call for specific details.
- Video Conferencing FacilitiesThis commercial property/business centre offers video conferencing facilities either included in the rental price or for a small additional fee.
- Communication and IT
- BroadbandThis commercial property/business centre features high speed broadband access that is usually made available to tenants as part of the rental package.
- Integrated CablingThis commercial property/business centre features integrated cabling.
- WiFi ConnectivityThis commercial property/business centre features WiFi access that is usually made available to tenants as part of the rental package.
- Security Features
- CCTV Monitoring SystemThis commercial property/business centre features a CCTV monitoring system for greater security.
If you would like to view this Mansion House, Queen Street building or find out how much it costs to rent offices in The City, simply fill out the Quick Quotes form or call us on 0208 090 3160.
With nearly 20 years experience in the London office market, we take pride in helping people find the space they need, in the location they want, at a price that suits their budget. We have assisted a wide variety of companies - large and small, corporate and startup - as well as entrepreneurs, teams, freelancers and travelling executives to find the perfect workspace in London.
No matter what variety of London office space you need we can help. We have placed clients in every type of business premises from Grade A luxury suites and executive offices to coworking space, on demand desk rental and everything in between. Most of the workspace we feature is located in business centres or cowork hubs and is offered fully furnished, equipped with high spec amenities, professional services and everything you need to get straight to work.
If you are looking for something that is tailored to your specific requirements we can help you locate and negotiate rental agreements for managed offices with bespoke fit outs, larger amounts of office space and even entire office buildings.
We have commercial property with currently available offices to rent in prestigious locations throughout East Central London. Fill out the Quick Quotes form or give us a call to find out more about the workspace on offer at this building on Mansion House, Queen Street or click here for more The City office space.
Map of the office space location
0.1 to Cannon Street
0.27 to Bank
0.51 to London Bridge
15.75 to Heathrow Airport