Palace Street Victoria - SW1E
Office space at this striking Edwardian building puts you within reach of exceptional amenities and services in Victoria. There is a diverse menu of shops, restaurants, cafes, banks and other amenities at your doorstep. You are also close to the landmark Nova development and its fabulous collection of eateries.
Modern facilities and period character perfectly blend together at this Victoria business centre. Along with its stunning façade, many unique heritage features are seamlessly integrated into contemporary workspaces to create a charming environment to work. Open plan offices enjoy plenty of natural light along with air conditioning and broadband internet connectivity.
Serviced offices at 13 Palace St, London SW1 give you professional supports to give you more time to focus on growing your business. These cost-effective solutions are complemented by excellent business centre services and facilities, including fully-equipped meeting rooms. Personalised support is also included, such as reception services and telephone call handling. Professional business services are also available, including secretarial support.
Catering to a variety of organisations and sectors, Audley House has office suites in different sizes. Serviced offices are offered with flexible contracts that make it easier to upsize or downsize as your needs change. These work-ready office spaces are fully furnished and available for as little as a few days. For a longer-term arrangement, traditional leases for managed workspaces are also found at the multi-let building.
This quiet and desirable location on the north side of Palace Street is within walking distance of superb transport links. London Victoria is a major commuter and transport hub a short walk from your new office. Far-reaching tube and mainline services arrive and depart from Victoria station, including express trains to Gatwick Airport.
- Building/Office Amenities
- Climate ControlThis commercial property/business centre features a climate control system for heating and air conditioning, ensuring a comfortable work environment.
- 24/7 AccessThis commercial property/business centre offers tenants secure access 24 hours a day, 7 days a week enabling you to work flexibly at times that suits your schedule.
- Building/Office Facilities
- Fully FurnishedThis commercial property/business centre is fully furnished and equipped with desks, chairs and everything you need to move in and get straight to work.
- Meeting & Conference RoomsThis commercial property/business centre offers meeting and conference rooms either included in the rental price or for a small additional fee.
- Virtual Office SpaceThis commercial property/business centre offer virtual office packages providing entrepreneurs and small businesses with a prominent London business address and their choice of business support services such as post/package receiving and message taking as well as day office and meeting room use.
- Business Support & Reception
- Business Support ServicesThis commercial property/business centre offers a range of administration services and business support either included in the rental price or for a small additional fee.
- Staffed ReceptionThis commercial property/business centre features a professionally staffed reception, ensuring your clients and visitors are cordially greeted and attended to.
- Telephone Message ServicesThis commercial property/business centre offers telephone answering and message taking services either included in the rental price or for a small additional fee.
- Communication and IT
- BroadbandThis commercial property/business centre features high speed broadband access that is usually made available to tenants as part of the rental package.
- Integrated CablingThis commercial property/business centre features integrated cabling.
- TelecomsThis commercial property/business centre features a telephone system that is usually made available to tenants as part of the rental package.
- WiFi ConnectivityThis commercial property/business centre features WiFi access that is usually made available to tenants as part of the rental package.
- Security Features
- CCTV Monitoring SystemThis commercial property/business centre features a CCTV monitoring system for greater security.
If you would like to view this Palace Street building or find out how much it costs to rent offices in Victoria, simply fill out the Quick Quotes form or call us on 020 3053 3893.
With nearly 20 years experience in the London office market, we take pride in helping people find the space they need, in the location they want, at a price that suits their budget. We have assisted a wide variety of companies - large and small, corporate and startup - as well as entrepreneurs, teams, freelancers and travelling executives to find the perfect workspace in London.
No matter what variety of London office space you need we can help. We have placed clients in every type of business premises from Grade A luxury suites and executive offices to coworking space, on demand desk rental and everything in between. Most of the workspace we feature is located in business centres or cowork hubs and is offered fully furnished, equipped with high spec amenities, professional services and everything you need to get straight to work.
If you are looking for something that is tailored to your specific requirements we can help you locate and negotiate rental agreements for managed offices with bespoke fit outs, larger amounts of office space and even entire office buildings.
We have commercial property with currently available offices to rent in prestigious locations throughout South Central London. Fill out the Quick Quotes form or give us a call to find out more about the workspace on offer at this building on Palace Street or click here for more Victoria office space.
Map of the office space location
0.35 to St James's Park
0.56 to Green Park
1 to Charing Cross London
13.55 to Heathrow Airport