International House, 1 St Katharine's Way, St Katharine Docks Wapping / Aldgate - E1W
St Katharine Docks offers unique coworking spaces in a vibrant, character-driven location overlooking Central London's only marina. No less than 20 iconic landmarks are visible from International House, a refurbished property offering modern office accommodation within the 500,000-square-foot campus.
Warehouse-style coworking spaces are found at International House, a stunning property overlooking St. Katharine Docks marina and the River Thames. Built in 1828, the period building has approximately 16,000 square feet of commercial floor space.
Office spaces maintain the property's industrial look and feel with exposed services and brickwork, while glazing throughout the building creates bright and inviting work environments. A co-working space includes four professional meeting rooms and private booths for telephone or Skype calls.
There is a communal kitchen with complimentary tea and coffee. A dockside café and separate collaboration area provide spaces to relax, work, and network at International House. The building's 150-seat event space includes a first rate sound system and audiovisual equipment, including a projector and screen.
Along with on-site car parking, International Houses has secure lockers, bike storage and showers. Other highlights include a wrap-around terrace along the sixth floor and Wi-Fi throughout the estate. The building is protected with CCTV and on-site security, and it is accessible 24 hours a day.
Some 80 companies are based at the Docks, which is also home to the Guoman Hotel and a 200-berth marina. From dim sum and sushi to artisan coffee and seafood, over 20 restaurants and bars serve delicious menus throughout the day at the Docks.
Situated just east of Tower Bridge and the Tower of London, St. Katharine Docks is at the doorstep of the City's financial district. The site is also within easy reach of Shoreditch and is home to a growing tech hub and a diverse community of creative start-ups.
You are also a two-minute walk from Tower Hill and Tower Gateway stations, giving you access to the Underground's Circle and District lines as well as DLR service.
- Building/Office Amenities
- Climate ControlThis commercial property/business centre features a climate control system for heating and air conditioning, ensuring a comfortable work environment.
- 24/7 AccessThis commercial property/business centre offers tenants secure access 24 hours a day, 7 days a week enabling you to work flexibly at times that suits your schedule.
- Building/Office Facilities
- Fully FurnishedThis commercial property/business centre is fully furnished and equipped with desks, chairs and everything you need to move in and get straight to work.
- Lounge / Break Out AreasThis commercial property/business centre features lounge and break out areas for small meetings, brain storming sessions and downtime.
- Meeting & Conference RoomsThis commercial property/business centre offers meeting and conference rooms either included in the rental price or for a small additional fee.
- Shared Office SpaceThis commercial property/business centre offers shared workspace either in the form of open plan floors or small office suites that accommodate several people. Please see the description above or call for specific details.
- Business Support & Reception
- Staffed ReceptionThis commercial property/business centre features a professionally staffed reception, ensuring your clients and visitors are cordially greeted and attended to.
- Communication and IT
- BroadbandThis commercial property/business centre features high speed broadband access that is usually made available to tenants as part of the rental package.
- Integrated CablingThis commercial property/business centre features integrated cabling.
- WiFi ConnectivityThis commercial property/business centre features WiFi access that is usually made available to tenants as part of the rental package.
- Security Features
- CCTV Monitoring SystemThis commercial property/business centre features a CCTV monitoring system for greater security.
If you would like to view this International House, 1 St Katharine's Way, St Katharine Docks building or find out how much it costs to rent offices in Wapping, simply fill out the Quick Quotes form or call us on 0208 090 3160.
With nearly 20 years experience in the London office market, we take pride in helping people find the space they need, in the location they want, at a price that suits their budget. We have assisted a wide variety of companies - large and small, corporate and startup - as well as entrepreneurs, teams, freelancers and travelling executives to find the perfect workspace in London.
No matter what variety of London office space you need we can help. We have placed clients in every type of business premises from Grade A luxury suites and executive offices to coworking space, on demand desk rental and everything in between. Most of the workspace we feature is located in business centres or cowork hubs and is offered fully furnished, equipped with high spec amenities, professional services and everything you need to get straight to work.
If you are looking for something that is tailored to your specific requirements we can help you locate and negotiate rental agreements for managed offices with bespoke fit outs, larger amounts of office space and even entire office buildings.
We have commercial property with currently available offices to rent in prestigious locations throughout East Central London. Fill out the Quick Quotes form or give us a call to find out more about the workspace on offer at this building on International House, 1 St Katharine's Way, St Katharine Docks or click here for more Wapping office space.
Map of the office space location
0.37 to Tower Hill
0.57 to Aldgate
0.62 to London Bridge
16.61 to Heathrow Airport