Aldwych House, Aldwych Aldwych / Holborn - WC2BCall now: 020 3053 3893
This West End location is minutes from Covent Garden and Soho and within easy reach of the City's financial district. Offering furnished office space for rent Aldwych House at 71-91 Aldwych sits between the world-famous Covent Garden Market and the Strand.
This lively neighbourhood has plenty of options to eat, drink, shop and entertain. You are moments from the north bank of the River Thames, the London School of Economics and Political Science (LSE), and West End theatres. The area is a popular base for financial institutions, professional services, designers and media firms, tech companies, and more.
There are excellent transport links within a short walk of Aldwych House. Temple, Covent Garden, Chancery Lane and Holborn tube stations are ten minutes away. Within a fifteen-minute walk are Tottenham Court Road, Embankment and Russell Square tube stations as well as Underground and mainline services at Charing Cross, Blackfriars and Farringdon stations.
Aldwych House offers 174,00 square fleet of well-designed office accommodation in London's Midtown. This imposing period property retains much of its original 1920s character and architectural features. At the same time, contemporary touches and modern technology have been infused throughout this historic property, from the lower ground level up to the eight floor.
A designer reception area is lit by a breathtaking nine-storey atrium, offering a dramatic entrance to this spectacular office building. A timber roof terrace provides a unique space to unwind or meet with colleagues and clients, while the ROKA restaurant is on the ground floor. Shower facilities and secure bike storage are also found on the lower level.
Serviced offices are found across the four floors between the lower ground floor to the second floor at Aldwych House. Options at the property's state-of-the-art business centre include hot desks and dedicated desks. There are also private offices with one to eight workstations, with larger spaces subject to availability.
The business centre has an on-site team to manage and clean the property, ensuring that your work environment looks smart and tidy. Private soundproof booths on each floor let you make confidential calls, while conference rooms equipped with modern audio-visual equipment are available for meetings. Common areas provide breakout areas to meet with others in the community, relax away from your desk, or collaborate with your colleagues.
The centre also boasts wired and wireless internet connections, freshly roasted coffee, and weekly networking and learning events.
- Building/Office Amenities
- Climate ControlThis commercial property/business centre features a climate control system for heating and air conditioning, ensuring a comfortable work environment.
- 24/7 AccessThis commercial property/business centre offers tenants secure access 24 hours a day, 7 days a week enabling you to work flexibly at times that suits your schedule.
- Building/Office Facilities
- Fully FurnishedThis commercial property/business centre is fully furnished and equipped with desks, chairs and everything you need to move in and get straight to work.
- Lounge / Break Out AreasThis commercial property/business centre features lounge and break out areas for small meetings, brain storming sessions and downtime.
- Meeting & Conference RoomsThis commercial property/business centre offers meeting and conference rooms either included in the rental price or for a small additional fee.
- Shared Office SpaceThis commercial property/business centre offers shared workspace either in the form of open plan floors or small office suites that accommodate several people. Please see the description above or call for specific details.
- Video Conferencing FacilitiesThis commercial property/business centre offers video conferencing facilities either included in the rental price or for a small additional fee.
- Communication and IT
- BroadbandThis commercial property/business centre features high speed broadband access that is usually made available to tenants as part of the rental package.
- Integrated CablingThis commercial property/business centre features integrated cabling.
- WiFi ConnectivityThis commercial property/business centre features WiFi access that is usually made available to tenants as part of the rental package.
- Security Features
- CCTV Monitoring SystemThis commercial property/business centre features a CCTV monitoring system for greater security.
If you would like to view this Aldwych House, Aldwych building or find out how much it costs to rent offices in Aldwych, simply fill out the Quick Quotes form or call us on 020 3053 3893.
With nearly 20 years experience in the London office market, we take pride in helping people find the space they need, in the location they want, at a price that suits their budget. We have assisted a wide variety of companies - large and small, corporate and startup - as well as entrepreneurs, teams, freelancers and travelling executives to find the perfect workspace in London.
No matter what variety of London office space you need we can help. We have placed clients in every type of business premises from Grade A luxury suites and executive offices to coworking space, on demand desk rental and everything in between. Most of the workspace we feature is located in business centres or cowork hubs and is offered fully furnished, equipped with high spec amenities, professional services and everything you need to get straight to work.
If you are looking for something that is tailored to your specific requirements we can help you locate and negotiate rental agreements for managed offices with bespoke fit outs, larger amounts of office space and even entire office buildings.
We have commercial property with currently available offices to rent in prestigious locations throughout West Central London. Fill out the Quick Quotes form or give us a call to find out more about the workspace on offer at this building on Aldwych House, Aldwych or click here for more Aldwych office space.
Map of the office space location
0.32 to Holborn
0.37 to Covent Garden
0.65 to Blackfriars
14.82 to Heathrow Airport