Stock Exchange Tower, Old Broad Street Bank - EC2N
Within steps of the Bank of England, 125 Old Broad Street offers modern office space to rent in a prime location in the City's financial district. The tower occupies the former site of the London Stock Exchange before it moved to Paternoster Square in 2004.
Six stations are within a ten-minute walk of the office building, providing easy connections to tube, DLR and mainline trains from Liverpool Street, Moorgate, Bank, Cannon Street, Monument and Fenchurch Street.
Excellent amenities are also close at hand, including hotels, restaurants, shops, bars and two state-of-the-art health and fitness centres. Bonds Restaurant, Pacific Oriental Bar, Wagamama, and Le Relais de Venise are just some nearby spots where you can eat a meal or grab a drink. Also close to this well-situated office building is Royal Exchange, home to a fine collection of luxury shops.
With approximately 319,736 square feet of floor space, 125 Old Broad Street is a landmark office building offering 26 floors of modern Grade A office accommodation. The property also has retail and restaurant space on the ground floor, creating a full-service business destination in the heart of the City.
Floor-to-ceiling glazing floods spaces with natural light, while panoramic views inspire tenants and visitors alike. Facilities include LG7 complaint recessed lighting, fully accessible metal-tiled raised floors, and air conditioning.
An award-winning business centre provides serviced and unbranded office spaces on the sixth and seventh floors. A stunning reception area provides a personal welcome for visitors, while outstanding break out area offer casual spaces to meet and collaborate. There are also a number of sophisticated meeting rooms and boardrooms as well as smaller interview rooms.
The centre supports businesses with excellent corporate services, including qualified IT help and secretarial supports. Other amenities at this prestigious business centre include kitchen areas, high-speed internet access and car parking.
- Building/Office Amenities
- Climate ControlThis commercial property/business centre features a climate control system for heating and air conditioning, ensuring a comfortable work environment.
- Reduced Mobility AccessThis commercial property/business centre is a disability friendly workplace. Please see the description above or call for specific details.
- Fitness Centre/Gym EquipmentThis commercial property/business centre features a fitness centre/gym equipment.
- Cafe On SiteThis commercial property/business centre features an on site cafe or other dining facility.
- 24/7 AccessThis commercial property/business centre offers tenants secure access 24 hours a day, 7 days a week enabling you to work flexibly at times that suits your schedule.
- Building/Office Facilities
- Fully FurnishedThis commercial property/business centre is fully furnished and equipped with desks, chairs and everything you need to move in and get straight to work.
- Meeting & Conference RoomsThis commercial property/business centre offers meeting and conference rooms either included in the rental price or for a small additional fee.
- ParkingThis commercial property/business centre features parking either on site or nearby. Please see the description above or call for specific details.
- Unbranded Office SpaceThis commercial property/business centre offers unbranded workspace providing a more stable, professional impression for your visitors and clients.
- Video Conferencing FacilitiesThis commercial property/business centre offers video conferencing facilities either included in the rental price or for a small additional fee.
- Virtual Office SpaceThis commercial property/business centre offer virtual office packages providing entrepreneurs and small businesses with a prominent London business address and their choice of business support services such as post/package receiving and message taking as well as day office and meeting room use.
- Business Support & Reception
- Business Support ServicesThis commercial property/business centre offers a range of administration services and business support either included in the rental price or for a small additional fee.
- Staffed ReceptionThis commercial property/business centre features a professionally staffed reception, ensuring your clients and visitors are cordially greeted and attended to.
- Telephone Message ServicesThis commercial property/business centre offers telephone answering and message taking services either included in the rental price or for a small additional fee.
- Communication and IT
- BroadbandThis commercial property/business centre features high speed broadband access that is usually made available to tenants as part of the rental package.
- Integrated CablingThis commercial property/business centre features integrated cabling.
- Technical SupportThis commercial property/business centre offers technical support to its tenants either included in the rental price or for a small additional fee.
- TelecomsThis commercial property/business centre features a telephone system that is usually made available to tenants as part of the rental package.
- WiFi ConnectivityThis commercial property/business centre features WiFi access that is usually made available to tenants as part of the rental package.
- Security Features
- Access and Security SystemThis commercial property/business centre features an access system and security system to ensure tenants' safety and well-being.
- CCTV Monitoring SystemThis commercial property/business centre features a CCTV monitoring system for greater security.
If you would like to view this Stock Exchange Tower, Old Broad Street building or find out how much it costs to rent offices in Bank, simply fill out the Quick Quotes form or call us on 020 3053 3893.
With nearly 20 years experience in the London office market, we take pride in helping people find the space they need, in the location they want, at a price that suits their budget. We have assisted a wide variety of companies - large and small, corporate and startup - as well as entrepreneurs, teams, freelancers and travelling executives to find the perfect workspace in London.
No matter what variety of London office space you need we can help. We have placed clients in every type of business premises from Grade A luxury suites and executive offices to coworking space, on demand desk rental and everything in between. Most of the workspace we feature is located in business centres or cowork hubs and is offered fully furnished, equipped with high spec amenities, professional services and everything you need to get straight to work.
If you are looking for something that is tailored to your specific requirements we can help you locate and negotiate rental agreements for managed offices with bespoke fit outs, larger amounts of office space and even entire office buildings.
We have commercial property with currently available offices to rent in prestigious locations throughout East Central London. Fill out the Quick Quotes form or give us a call to find out more about the workspace on offer at this building on Stock Exchange Tower, Old Broad Street or click here for more Bank office space.
Map of the office space location
0.26 to Liverpool Street
0.28 to Moorgate
0.62 to Barbican
0.63 to London Bridge