Boston House, Boston Manor Road Brentford - TW8
Boston House Business Centre offers flexible office space in a professional and friendly environment in Brentford, between Heathrow Airport and Central London. The centre in West London benefits from impressive transport links by road, air and rail. A short ten-minute walk north of the property is Boston tube station on the London Underground's Piccadilly line, while Brentford mainline station with direct trains to London Waterloo is five minutes away on foot.
The centre is just off the A4 road, providing quick access to major routes in and around Greater London. Immediately to the east is Junction 2 of the M4 motorway, while Heathrow Airport is less than a 20-minute drive or 15-minute tube ride west of Boston House. The property is a ten-minute walk from a wide choice of cafes, restaurants and shops along Brentford High Street.
Modern office solutions at Boston House, Boston Manor Road, Brentford TW8 include small- and medium-sized suites with two to 30 workstations. Spaces are available for immediate occupation and on flexible terms, giving you greater freedom to upgrade or downsize your space depending on your business needs.
To reduce your capital costs, these modern serviced offices are fully furnished and fitted with ready-to-use telecommunications and IT. Each air conditioned office within this attractive Georgian building is equipped with ADSL broadband and CAT5E cabling plus a digital telephone system. All-inclusive pricing covers utilities, building insurance and maintenance, daily cleaning, mail collection and delivery, and business rates.
A conference room and kitchen facilities are available at the Grade II listed property, which also has a staffed reception and an on-site car park for your convenience. For businesses that need administrative support to efficiently run their business, professional secretarial services are available.
- Building/Office Amenities
- Climate ControlThis commercial property/business centre features a climate control system for heating and air conditioning, ensuring a comfortable work environment.
- Passenger/Platform LiftThis commercial property/business centre features one or more passenger/platform lifts, making it easy to travel between floors.
- Building/Office Facilities
- Meeting & Conference RoomsThis commercial property/business centre offers meeting and conference rooms either included in the rental price or for a small additional fee.
- ParkingThis commercial property/business centre features parking either on site or nearby. Please see the description above or call for specific details.
- Video Conferencing FacilitiesThis commercial property/business centre offers video conferencing facilities either included in the rental price or for a small additional fee.
- Virtual Office SpaceThis commercial property/business centre offer virtual office packages providing entrepreneurs and small businesses with a prominent London business address and their choice of business support services such as post/package receiving and message taking as well as day office and meeting room use.
- Business Support & Reception
- Business Support ServicesThis commercial property/business centre offers a range of administration services and business support either included in the rental price or for a small additional fee.
- Staffed ReceptionThis commercial property/business centre features a professionally staffed reception, ensuring your clients and visitors are cordially greeted and attended to.
- Telephone Message ServicesThis commercial property/business centre offers telephone answering and message taking services either included in the rental price or for a small additional fee.
- Communication and IT
- BroadbandThis commercial property/business centre features high speed broadband access that is usually made available to tenants as part of the rental package.
- Technical SupportThis commercial property/business centre offers technical support to its tenants either included in the rental price or for a small additional fee.
- TelecomsThis commercial property/business centre features a telephone system that is usually made available to tenants as part of the rental package.
- WiFi ConnectivityThis commercial property/business centre features WiFi access that is usually made available to tenants as part of the rental package.
- Security Features
- Access and Security SystemThis commercial property/business centre features an access system and security system to ensure tenants' safety and well-being.
- CCTV Monitoring SystemThis commercial property/business centre features a CCTV monitoring system for greater security.
Call us on 020 3053 3893 to enquire about this Brentford workspace on Boston House, Boston Manor Road and get instant access to prices and additional information.
London Office Space specialises in helping people find the right type of office space in the ideal location, at the best rate available, for whatever time period they require. For nearly two decades we have been helping large companies, small businesses, project teams, entrepreneurs and freelancers locate and secure affordable business premises.
We deal with a wide variety of office types including luxury executive suites, serviced offices, shared and coworking space, furnished and unfurnished offices. Ask us about flexible space in business centres, temporary desk rental in cowork hubs, or warehouse units and storage space in industrial parks. In addition to short term, flexible space we also have experience in helping clients negotiate long term contracts for managed offices, space for 30 or more, and even entire buildings.
We have commercial property rentals currently available throughout West Greater London. To find out more about the office space to rent at this building on Boston House, Boston Manor Road give us a call or fill out the Quick Quotes form above. If you would like to see more available workspace in Brentford, click here.
Map of the office space location
0.68 to Northfields
0.88 to South Ealing
0.8 to Syon Lane
1.06 to Kew Bridge