Cheapside Cheapside / Bank - EC2V
This stunning white-stone building is between St Paul's and Bank tube stations, offering easy access to the Underground's extensive network and no less than six lines are within easy walking distance. Mansion House tube station and Cannon Street rail station are also a short walk away.
Providing 159,000 square feet of high-quality office space and seven retail units, 107 Cheapside is positioned in the heart of the City of London. Flexible licence agreements range from as little as a month up to ten years, giving you the choice to select a term that aligns best with your business needs.
This recently refurbished 183,000-square feet property has fabulous Grade A offices spaces flooded with natural light and a beautiful full length central atrium. Refurbished offices have quality furnishings and contemporary décor that are stylish and attractive.
Beyond aesthetics, this fantastic environment to work has top services that support businesses based at serviced offices in the building. A staffed reception welcomes visitors during office hours and a dedicated switchboard handles your telephone calls, and tenants have 24-hour access to the property each and every day.
107 Cheapside also gives you a base close to major national and international firms, including the Bank of Ireland, BT, Canadian Imperial Bank of Commerce (CIBC), Commerzbank, Fidelity, Investec and others.
The elegant office building shares Cheapside with One New Change, the City's only shopping centre and where you will find a great selection of shops, restaurants and other amenities. It is also close to one of the capital's most iconic attractions, St Paul's Cathedral. The Bank of England and the London Stock Exchange are also close to these centrally-located offices.
- Building/Office Amenities
- Climate ControlThis commercial property/business centre features a climate control system for heating and air conditioning, ensuring a comfortable work environment.
- Reduced Mobility AccessThis commercial property/business centre is a disability friendly workplace. Please see the description above or call for specific details.
- Passenger/Platform LiftThis commercial property/business centre features one or more passenger/platform lifts, making it easy to travel between floors.
- 24/7 AccessThis commercial property/business centre offers tenants secure access 24 hours a day, 7 days a week enabling you to work flexibly at times that suits your schedule.
- Building/Office Facilities
- Fully FurnishedThis commercial property/business centre is fully furnished and equipped with desks, chairs and everything you need to move in and get straight to work.
- Desk SpaceThis commercial property/business centre offers desk space rental (hot desking). Desk space can be rented weekly, monthly and sometimes on demand for as little as an hour at a time. Please see the description above or call for specific details.
- Lounge / Break Out AreasThis commercial property/business centre features lounge and break out areas for small meetings, brain storming sessions and downtime.
- Meeting & Conference RoomsThis commercial property/business centre offers meeting and conference rooms either included in the rental price or for a small additional fee.
- Unbranded Office SpaceThis commercial property/business centre offers unbranded workspace providing a more stable, professional impression for your visitors and clients.
- Video Conferencing FacilitiesThis commercial property/business centre offers video conferencing facilities either included in the rental price or for a small additional fee.
- Virtual Office SpaceThis commercial property/business centre offer virtual office packages providing entrepreneurs and small businesses with a prominent London business address and their choice of business support services such as post/package receiving and message taking as well as day office and meeting room use.
- Business Support & Reception
- Business Support ServicesThis commercial property/business centre offers a range of administration services and business support either included in the rental price or for a small additional fee.
- Staffed ReceptionThis commercial property/business centre features a professionally staffed reception, ensuring your clients and visitors are cordially greeted and attended to.
- Telephone Message ServicesThis commercial property/business centre offers telephone answering and message taking services either included in the rental price or for a small additional fee.
- Communication and IT
- BroadbandThis commercial property/business centre features high speed broadband access that is usually made available to tenants as part of the rental package.
- Integrated CablingThis commercial property/business centre features integrated cabling.
- TelecomsThis commercial property/business centre features a telephone system that is usually made available to tenants as part of the rental package.
- WiFi ConnectivityThis commercial property/business centre features WiFi access that is usually made available to tenants as part of the rental package.
- Security Features
- Access and Security SystemThis commercial property/business centre features an access system and security system to ensure tenants' safety and well-being.
- CCTV Monitoring SystemThis commercial property/business centre features a CCTV monitoring system for greater security.
- Security StaffThis commercial property/business centre employs security service staff/security guards.
If you would like to view this Cheapside building or find out how much it costs to rent offices in Cheapside, simply fill out the Quick Quotes form or call us on 020 3053 3893.
With nearly 20 years experience in the London office market, we take pride in helping people find the space they need, in the location they want, at a price that suits their budget. We have assisted a wide variety of companies - large and small, corporate and startup - as well as entrepreneurs, teams, freelancers and travelling executives to find the perfect workspace in London.
No matter what variety of London office space you need we can help. We have placed clients in every type of business premises from Grade A luxury suites and executive offices to coworking space, on demand desk rental and everything in between. Most of the workspace we feature is located in business centres or cowork hubs and is offered fully furnished, equipped with high spec amenities, professional services and everything you need to get straight to work.
If you are looking for something that is tailored to your specific requirements we can help you locate and negotiate rental agreements for managed offices with bespoke fit outs, larger amounts of office space and even entire office buildings.
We have commercial property with currently available offices to rent in prestigious locations throughout East Central London. Fill out the Quick Quotes form or give us a call to find out more about the workspace on offer at this building on Cheapside or click here for more Cheapside office space.
Map of the office space location
0.22 to Cannon Street
0.22 to Mansion House
0.46 to Barbican
0.48 to City Thameslink