Great Queen Street Covent Garden - WC2BCall now: 020 3053 3893
41-44 Great Queen Street is an elegant property occupying a prime location in the desirable area of Covent Garden, offering serviced offices, meeting rooms and virtual office space close to superb amenities and transport options. The office building sits on the junction of Great Queen Street, Drury Lane and Long Acre. The world famous Covent Garden Piazza and Market are close to this beautiful property.
The area around the market is home to renowned restaurants and bars, including some of the best shopping London has to offer. Excellent eateries and cafes are also at this property's doorstep, including a Japanese restaurant on the building's ground floor.
You are a short walk from Covent Garden tube station on the Piccadilly line, Holborn station on the Piccadilly and Central lines, and Leicester Square on the Northern and Piccadilly lines.
Visitors to this stunning property are greeted by a contemporary reception area, which is staffed to ensure a professional welcome. The building provides full-floor office accommodation in addition to managed offices. Designed to accommodate up to 675 desks, serviced offices at this location are cost-effective solutions and are ready to occupy with short notice. Modern office suites are available on flexible terms for businesses looking for spaces suitable for one to 50 workstations.
Stylish contemporary suites feature glass walls and wooden flooring, and are decorated with your choice of furniture. Suites include wall-mounted LED televisions and enjoy panoramic views and plenty of natural light. Offices benefit from high-speed Wi-Fi connectivity and the latest VoIP telephones.
A boardroom with everything you need to host a successful meeting is available, as is a shared kitchen. Showers and bicycle racks are also offered for active commuters that run or bike to work.
- Building/Office Amenities
- Climate ControlThis commercial property/business centre features a climate control system for heating and air conditioning, ensuring a comfortable work environment.
- Passenger/Platform LiftThis commercial property/business centre features one or more passenger/platform lifts, making it easy to travel between floors.
- 24/7 AccessThis commercial property/business centre offers tenants secure access 24 hours a day, 7 days a week enabling you to work flexibly at times that suits your schedule.
- Building/Office Facilities
- Fully FurnishedThis commercial property/business centre is fully furnished and equipped with desks, chairs and everything you need to move in and get straight to work.
- Meeting & Conference RoomsThis commercial property/business centre offers meeting and conference rooms either included in the rental price or for a small additional fee.
- ParkingThis commercial property/business centre features parking either on site or nearby. Please see the description above or call for specific details.
- Unbranded Office SpaceThis commercial property/business centre offers unbranded workspace providing a more stable, professional impression for your visitors and clients.
- Virtual Office SpaceThis commercial property/business centre offer virtual office packages providing entrepreneurs and small businesses with a prominent London business address and their choice of business support services such as post/package receiving and message taking as well as day office and meeting room use.
- Business Support & Reception
- Business Support ServicesThis commercial property/business centre offers a range of administration services and business support either included in the rental price or for a small additional fee.
- Telephone Message ServicesThis commercial property/business centre offers telephone answering and message taking services either included in the rental price or for a small additional fee.
- Communication and IT
- BroadbandThis commercial property/business centre features high speed broadband access that is usually made available to tenants as part of the rental package.
- Integrated CablingThis commercial property/business centre features integrated cabling.
- TelecomsThis commercial property/business centre features a telephone system that is usually made available to tenants as part of the rental package.
- WiFi ConnectivityThis commercial property/business centre features WiFi access that is usually made available to tenants as part of the rental package.
- Security Features
- Access and Security SystemThis commercial property/business centre features an access system and security system to ensure tenants' safety and well-being.
- CCTV Monitoring SystemThis commercial property/business centre features a CCTV monitoring system for greater security.
If you would like to view this Great Queen Street building or find out how much it costs to rent offices in Covent Garden, simply fill out the Quick Quotes form or call us on 020 3053 3893.
With nearly 20 years experience in the London office market, we take pride in helping people find the space they need, in the location they want, at a price that suits their budget. We have assisted a wide variety of companies - large and small, corporate and startup - as well as entrepreneurs, teams, freelancers and travelling executives to find the perfect workspace in London.
No matter what variety of London office space you need we can help. We have placed clients in every type of business premises from Grade A luxury suites and executive offices to coworking space, on demand desk rental and everything in between. Most of the workspace we feature is located in business centres or cowork hubs and is offered fully furnished, equipped with high spec amenities, professional services and everything you need to get straight to work.
If you are looking for something that is tailored to your specific requirements we can help you locate and negotiate rental agreements for managed offices with bespoke fit outs, larger amounts of office space and even entire office buildings.
We have commercial property with currently available offices to rent in prestigious locations throughout West Central London. Fill out the Quick Quotes form or give us a call to find out more about the workspace on offer at this building on Great Queen Street or click here for more Covent Garden office space.
Map of the office space location
0.37 to Leicester Square
0.39 to Tottenham Court Road
0.82 to Farringdon
0.94 to Blackfriars