The Bridge, Brunel Way Dartford - DA1
This modern business and innovation centre in Dartford provides an impressive base for growing companies. Designed with environmentally sustainability in mind, cost-effective office spaces are fitted with the latest technology and benefit from first-class amenities.
The Nucleus Business & Innovation Centre is based at The Bridge, Brunel Way, Dartford DA1 - a mixed-use development for knowledge-based industries within the Thames Gateway. Nucleus offers contemporary serviced office space to rent ranging from 132 to 2,000 sq ft, ideal for companies with up to 15 employees. Serviced offices are fully equipped with climate control, furnishings (if needed), fully stocked kitchens, and broadband and telephone access. An innovation lab provides a creative thinking space for you to brainstorm and solve problems in a structured environment.
Each space is designed to let you focus on developing and running your business in a supported environment while experienced on-site staff take care of managing the property and administration issues. Businesses with a home office or space at another location can opt for hot desk or virtual office solutions.
The centre has a wealth of amenities and facilities, including a central reception area and personalised telephone answering. Free parking, post handling, admin support and a café are also available. The building is also equipped with CCTV and access control systems. Business advice and support is delivered by staff at the business centre and local organisations. This assistance helps tenants overcome problems and identify ways to grow effectively.
Conference and meeting rooms accommodate up to 60 people and are available to hire on an hourly or daily basis. Their size is perfect for organising presentations, workshops and training sessions, board meetings, and other events and meetings.
Fastrack bus services link the area with Dartford town centre and rail station, where you can connect to Southeastern services to Victoria and Charing Cross stations in Central London. These offices are also less than 8 miles from London City Airport.
- Building/Office Amenities
- Reduced Mobility AccessThis commercial property/business centre is a disability friendly workplace. Please see the description above or call for specific details.
- Fitness Centre/Gym EquipmentThis commercial property/business centre features a fitness centre/gym equipment.
- Cafe On SiteThis commercial property/business centre features an on site cafe or other dining facility.
- 24/7 AccessThis commercial property/business centre offers tenants secure access 24 hours a day, 7 days a week enabling you to work flexibly at times that suits your schedule.
- Building/Office Facilities
- Fully FurnishedThis commercial property/business centre is fully furnished and equipped with desks, chairs and everything you need to move in and get straight to work.
- Desk SpaceThis commercial property/business centre offers desk space rental (hot desking). Desk space can be rented weekly, monthly and sometimes on demand for as little as an hour at a time. Please see the description above or call for specific details.
- Meeting & Conference RoomsThis commercial property/business centre offers meeting and conference rooms either included in the rental price or for a small additional fee.
- ParkingThis commercial property/business centre features parking either on site or nearby. Please see the description above or call for specific details.
- Unbranded Office SpaceThis commercial property/business centre offers unbranded workspace providing a more stable, professional impression for your visitors and clients.
- Video Conferencing FacilitiesThis commercial property/business centre offers video conferencing facilities either included in the rental price or for a small additional fee.
- Virtual Office SpaceThis commercial property/business centre offer virtual office packages providing entrepreneurs and small businesses with a prominent London business address and their choice of business support services such as post/package receiving and message taking as well as day office and meeting room use.
- Business Support & Reception
- Business Support ServicesThis commercial property/business centre offers a range of administration services and business support either included in the rental price or for a small additional fee.
- Staffed ReceptionThis commercial property/business centre features a professionally staffed reception, ensuring your clients and visitors are cordially greeted and attended to.
- Telephone Message ServicesThis commercial property/business centre offers telephone answering and message taking services either included in the rental price or for a small additional fee.
- Communication and IT
- BroadbandThis commercial property/business centre features high speed broadband access that is usually made available to tenants as part of the rental package.
- Integrated CablingThis commercial property/business centre features integrated cabling.
- TelecomsThis commercial property/business centre features a telephone system that is usually made available to tenants as part of the rental package.
- Security Features
- CCTV Monitoring SystemThis commercial property/business centre features a CCTV monitoring system for greater security.
- Security StaffThis commercial property/business centre employs security service staff/security guards.
Call us on 020 3053 3893 to enquire about this Dartford workspace on The Bridge, Brunel Way and get instant access to prices and additional information.
London Office Space specialises in helping people find the right type of office space in the ideal location, at the best rate available, for whatever time period they require. For nearly two decades we have been helping large companies, small businesses, project teams, entrepreneurs and freelancers locate and secure affordable business premises.
We deal with a wide variety of office types including luxury executive suites, serviced offices, shared and coworking space, furnished and unfurnished offices. Ask us about flexible space in business centres, temporary desk rental in cowork hubs, or warehouse units and storage space in industrial parks. In addition to short term, flexible space we also have experience in helping clients negotiate long term contracts for managed offices, space for 30 or more, and even entire buildings.
We have commercial property rentals currently available throughout East Greater London. To find out more about the office space to rent at this building on The Bridge, Brunel Way give us a call or fill out the Quick Quotes form above. If you would like to see more available workspace in Dartford, click here.
Map of the office space location
1.44 to Purfleet
1.56 to Stone Crossing