Holborn Bars, Holborn Holborn - EC1N
Housed at Holborn Bars, the former headquarters of Prudential Assurance, these shared office spaces operate alongside premier conference and event spaces. Access to the coworking office space is through an ornate Gothic archway and a beautiful brick courtyard, creating an unforgettable first impression for your clients.
Imagine working in a nineteenth-century Grade II listed building with striking Gothic and Art Deco features. This splendid coworking space at the edge of the City of London and provides the perfect base to work in terms of location and amenities.
Holborn Bars is a dramatic red terracotta Victorian building on Holborn in Camden. This Gothic Revival style building was constructed between 1885 and 1901 and later modified from 1930 to 1932 with Art Deco elements. It was expanded further in 1993. Architectural details evoke a time once written about by Victorian writers like Charles Dickens.
Two renovated floors are popular spaces for entrepreneurs and companies working in business and legal services. Given the space also sits at the eastern edge of the West End, media and advertising firms are also found here. Every corner of this space is carefully designed in this converted space, from the luxurious leather seating to rustic copper-trimmed light fixtures.
Options at the spectacular coworking space include dedicated desks as well as hot desks. There are also dedicated offices of different sizes for teams of up to eight. Larger spaces may also be booked depending on availability.
Building amenities deliver lots of perks, from unlimited freshly roasted coffee to conference rooms with the latest audio-visual equipment. Spacious common areas provide places to socialise and meet, while soundproof phone booths are perfect for private calls.
Each floor has a multi-function copier, scanner and printer machine. There is also hard-wired and Wi-Fi connections throughout the office space. Weekly events are organised, including networking opportunities, workshops and more. On-site cleaning and facilities management staff also ensure a tidy and professional workplace.
This well-situated shared office space is close to several restaurants, bars and pubs for breaks, work functions and informal meetings. You are steps way from the famous Smithfield Market as well as Leather Lane Market, a bustling lunchtime spot with amazing food stall to satisfy any craving.
Offices also benefit from excellent transport links. Your desk or office is close to Chancery Lane tube station and the Central line. Farringdon tube station is also a short walk away in the opposite direction, giving you Overground connections as well as access to the Underground's Circle, Metropolitan and Hammersmith & City lines.
- Building/Office Amenities
- Climate ControlThis commercial property/business centre features a climate control system for heating and air conditioning, ensuring a comfortable work environment.
- Reduced Mobility AccessThis commercial property/business centre is a disability friendly workplace. Please see the description above or call for specific details.
- Passenger/Platform LiftThis commercial property/business centre features one or more passenger/platform lifts, making it easy to travel between floors.
- 24/7 AccessThis commercial property/business centre offers tenants secure access 24 hours a day, 7 days a week enabling you to work flexibly at times that suits your schedule.
- Building/Office Facilities
- Fully FurnishedThis commercial property/business centre is fully furnished and equipped with desks, chairs and everything you need to move in and get straight to work.
- Desk SpaceThis commercial property/business centre offers desk space rental (hot desking). Desk space can be rented weekly, monthly and sometimes on demand for as little as an hour at a time. Please see the description above or call for specific details.
- Lounge / Break Out AreasThis commercial property/business centre features lounge and break out areas for small meetings, brain storming sessions and downtime.
- Meeting & Conference RoomsThis commercial property/business centre offers meeting and conference rooms either included in the rental price or for a small additional fee.
- ParkingThis commercial property/business centre features parking either on site or nearby. Please see the description above or call for specific details.
- Shared Office SpaceThis commercial property/business centre offers shared workspace either in the form of open plan floors or small office suites that accommodate several people. Please see the description above or call for specific details.
- Unbranded Office SpaceThis commercial property/business centre offers unbranded workspace providing a more stable, professional impression for your visitors and clients.
- Business Support & Reception
- Staffed ReceptionThis commercial property/business centre features a professionally staffed reception, ensuring your clients and visitors are cordially greeted and attended to.
- Communication and IT
- BroadbandThis commercial property/business centre features high speed broadband access that is usually made available to tenants as part of the rental package.
- Integrated CablingThis commercial property/business centre features integrated cabling.
- Technical SupportThis commercial property/business centre offers technical support to its tenants either included in the rental price or for a small additional fee.
- TelecomsThis commercial property/business centre features a telephone system that is usually made available to tenants as part of the rental package.
- WiFi ConnectivityThis commercial property/business centre features WiFi access that is usually made available to tenants as part of the rental package.
- Security Features
- Access and Security SystemThis commercial property/business centre features an access system and security system to ensure tenants' safety and well-being.
- CCTV Monitoring SystemThis commercial property/business centre features a CCTV monitoring system for greater security.
- Security StaffThis commercial property/business centre employs security service staff/security guards.
If you would like to view this Holborn Bars, Holborn building or find out how much it costs to rent offices in Holborn, simply fill out the Quick Quotes form or call us on 020 3053 3893.
With nearly 20 years experience in the London office market, we take pride in helping people find the space they need, in the location they want, at a price that suits their budget. We have assisted a wide variety of companies - large and small, corporate and startup - as well as entrepreneurs, teams, freelancers and travelling executives to find the perfect workspace in London.
No matter what variety of London office space you need we can help. We have placed clients in every type of business premises from Grade A luxury suites and executive offices to coworking space, on demand desk rental and everything in between. Most of the workspace we feature is located in business centres or cowork hubs and is offered fully furnished, equipped with high spec amenities, professional services and everything you need to get straight to work.
If you are looking for something that is tailored to your specific requirements we can help you locate and negotiate rental agreements for managed offices with bespoke fit outs, larger amounts of office space and even entire office buildings.
We have commercial property with currently available offices to rent in prestigious locations throughout West Central London. Fill out the Quick Quotes form or give us a call to find out more about the workspace on offer at this building on Holborn Bars, Holborn or click here for more Holborn office space.
Map of the office space location
0.25 to Farringdon
0.46 to Holborn
0.28 to City Thameslink
0.54 to Barbican
15.13 to Heathrow Airport