Pont Street Knightsbridge - SW1X
Situated in a quiet neighbourhood next to Cadogan Square, this elegant building offers an exclusive base for businesses looking to rent office space in Knightsbridge.
Built in 1888, 45 Pont Street, Knightsbridge SW1X was originally a family residence for renowned architect CW Stephens. The Grade II listed neo-classical building boasts many architectural and decorative features that Knightsbridge and Belgravia are known for, including a red brick exterior and a Westmoreland slate roof. Refurbished in 2013, the property retains many original interior period features, from an exquisite mahogany staircase to ornate plasterwork.
Modern office accommodation is spread over five floors, providing 31 fully-furnished suites for small- and medium-sized businesses. Office spaces accommodate one to 20 desks and benefit from superb natural light thanks to large sash windows.
Two dedicated meeting rooms are equipped to host workshops, presentations, board meetings, and other discussions in a professional space. There is also a relaxing lounge for informal discussions. Other perks include bicycle storage, shower and changing facilities, and car parking.
45 Pont Street benefits from superb transport links. You are a short walk from Knightsbridge, Sloane Square, Hyde Park Corner, and Victoria tube stations. Together, these stations provide access to the London Underground's Circle, District, Piccadilly and Victoria lines. Mainline trains and express trains to London Gatwick Airport are available from Victoria station, one of London's major transport hubs.
You also have the best of Knightsbridge and Belgravia have to offer right at your doorstep. Trendy shops and eateries are found minutes away at along King's Roads and at Sloane Street.
- Building/Office Amenities
- Climate ControlThis commercial property/business centre features a climate control system for heating and air conditioning, ensuring a comfortable work environment.
- Passenger/Platform LiftThis commercial property/business centre features one or more passenger/platform lifts, making it easy to travel between floors.
- 24/7 AccessThis commercial property/business centre offers tenants secure access 24 hours a day, 7 days a week enabling you to work flexibly at times that suits your schedule.
- Building/Office Facilities
- Fully FurnishedThis commercial property/business centre is fully furnished and equipped with desks, chairs and everything you need to move in and get straight to work.
- Desk SpaceThis commercial property/business centre offers desk space rental (hot desking). Desk space can be rented weekly, monthly and sometimes on demand for as little as an hour at a time. Please see the description above or call for specific details.
- Lounge / Break Out AreasThis commercial property/business centre features lounge and break out areas for small meetings, brain storming sessions and downtime.
- Meeting & Conference RoomsThis commercial property/business centre offers meeting and conference rooms either included in the rental price or for a small additional fee.
- Unbranded Office SpaceThis commercial property/business centre offers unbranded workspace providing a more stable, professional impression for your visitors and clients.
- Virtual Office SpaceThis commercial property/business centre offer virtual office packages providing entrepreneurs and small businesses with a prominent London business address and their choice of business support services such as post/package receiving and message taking as well as day office and meeting room use.
- Business Support & Reception
- Business Support ServicesThis commercial property/business centre offers a range of administration services and business support either included in the rental price or for a small additional fee.
- Staffed ReceptionThis commercial property/business centre features a professionally staffed reception, ensuring your clients and visitors are cordially greeted and attended to.
- Telephone Message ServicesThis commercial property/business centre offers telephone answering and message taking services either included in the rental price or for a small additional fee.
- Communication and IT
- BroadbandThis commercial property/business centre features high speed broadband access that is usually made available to tenants as part of the rental package.
- Integrated CablingThis commercial property/business centre features integrated cabling.
- Technical SupportThis commercial property/business centre offers technical support to its tenants either included in the rental price or for a small additional fee.
- TelecomsThis commercial property/business centre features a telephone system that is usually made available to tenants as part of the rental package.
- WiFi ConnectivityThis commercial property/business centre features WiFi access that is usually made available to tenants as part of the rental package.
- Security Features
- Access and Security SystemThis commercial property/business centre features an access system and security system to ensure tenants' safety and well-being.
- CCTV Monitoring SystemThis commercial property/business centre features a CCTV monitoring system for greater security.
If you would like to view this Pont Street building or find out how much it costs to rent offices in Knightsbridge, simply fill out the Quick Quotes form or call us on 0208 090 3160.
With nearly 20 years experience in the London office market, we take pride in helping people find the space they need, in the location they want, at a price that suits their budget. We have assisted a wide variety of companies - large and small, corporate and startup - as well as entrepreneurs, teams, freelancers and travelling executives to find the perfect workspace in London.
No matter what variety of London office space you need we can help. We have placed clients in every type of business premises from Grade A luxury suites and executive offices to coworking space, on demand desk rental and everything in between. Most of the workspace we feature is located in business centres or cowork hubs and is offered fully furnished, equipped with high spec amenities, professional services and everything you need to get straight to work.
If you are looking for something that is tailored to your specific requirements we can help you locate and negotiate rental agreements for managed offices with bespoke fit outs, larger amounts of office space and even entire office buildings.
We have commercial property with currently available offices to rent in prestigious locations throughout South Central London. Fill out the Quick Quotes form or give us a call to find out more about the workspace on offer at this building on Pont Street or click here for more Knightsbridge office space.
Map of the office space location
0.39 to Sloane Square
0.43 to Hyde Park Corner
1.49 to Battersea Park
1.75 to Imperial Wharf