Berkeley Street Mayfair - W1J
The attractive period property is just west of some of the West End's best shopping and dining, with plenty of places to eat and drink in and around nearby Regent Street and Oxford Street. High-end shops along New Bond Street and the Burlington Arcade are also close by, as is the Royal Academy of Arts and some of area's smartest hotels including The May Fair across the road.
Situated between Green Park and Berkeley Square Gardens at 16 Berkeley St, London W1J, these luxury offices offer a perfect location for businesses looking for space in the heart of Mayfair.
Serviced offices at this seven-storey property on Berkeley Street have undergone recent refurbishment, creating a gorgeous interior with stylish décor and boutique services. The business centre looks and feels like a workplace you would expect to find in Mayfair, one of London's most fashionable locations to do business.
Discreet office spaces are unbranded, allowing tenants to create their own identity based on their brand and work culture. Elegant executive offices are matched by personal service that lets businesses focus on growing their business by providing support to ensure operations are efficient and professional.
This includes IT support, telephone answering, reception services, and administrative support. There are also elegant boardrooms with comfortable seating and integrated audiovisual equipment for pitches, presentations, workshops and other meetings.
The well-situated property is about a three-minute walk from Green Park station on the London Underground's Jubilee, Piccadilly and Victoria lines. Marble Arch, Bond Street, Oxford Circus, Piccadilly Circus, and Hyde Park Corner are also within easy walking distance of this exclusive office building.
- Building/Office Amenities
- Climate ControlThis commercial property/business centre features a climate control system for heating and air conditioning, ensuring a comfortable work environment.
- Reduced Mobility AccessThis commercial property/business centre is a disability friendly workplace. Please see the description above or call for specific details.
- Passenger/Platform LiftThis commercial property/business centre features one or more passenger/platform lifts, making it easy to travel between floors.
- 24/7 AccessThis commercial property/business centre offers tenants secure access 24 hours a day, 7 days a week enabling you to work flexibly at times that suits your schedule.
- Building/Office Facilities
- Fully FurnishedThis commercial property/business centre is fully furnished and equipped with desks, chairs and everything you need to move in and get straight to work.
- Lounge / Break Out AreasThis commercial property/business centre features lounge and break out areas for small meetings, brain storming sessions and downtime.
- Meeting & Conference RoomsThis commercial property/business centre offers meeting and conference rooms either included in the rental price or for a small additional fee.
- Unbranded Office SpaceThis commercial property/business centre offers unbranded workspace providing a more stable, professional impression for your visitors and clients.
- Virtual Office SpaceThis commercial property/business centre offer virtual office packages providing entrepreneurs and small businesses with a prominent London business address and their choice of business support services such as post/package receiving and message taking as well as day office and meeting room use.
- Business Support & Reception
- Business Support ServicesThis commercial property/business centre offers a range of administration services and business support either included in the rental price or for a small additional fee.
- Staffed ReceptionThis commercial property/business centre features a professionally staffed reception, ensuring your clients and visitors are cordially greeted and attended to.
- Telephone Message ServicesThis commercial property/business centre offers telephone answering and message taking services either included in the rental price or for a small additional fee.
- Communication and IT
- BroadbandThis commercial property/business centre features high speed broadband access that is usually made available to tenants as part of the rental package.
- Integrated CablingThis commercial property/business centre features integrated cabling.
- Technical SupportThis commercial property/business centre offers technical support to its tenants either included in the rental price or for a small additional fee.
- TelecomsThis commercial property/business centre features a telephone system that is usually made available to tenants as part of the rental package.
- WiFi ConnectivityThis commercial property/business centre features WiFi access that is usually made available to tenants as part of the rental package.
- Security Features
- Access and Security SystemThis commercial property/business centre features an access system and security system to ensure tenants' safety and well-being.
- CCTV Monitoring SystemThis commercial property/business centre features a CCTV monitoring system for greater security.
If you would like to view this Berkeley Street building or find out how much it costs to rent offices in Mayfair, simply fill out the Quick Quotes form or call us on 020 3053 3893.
With nearly 20 years experience in the London office market, we take pride in helping people find the space they need, in the location they want, at a price that suits their budget. We have assisted a wide variety of companies - large and small, corporate and startup - as well as entrepreneurs, teams, freelancers and travelling executives to find the perfect workspace in London.
No matter what variety of London office space you need we can help. We have placed clients in every type of business premises from Grade A luxury suites and executive offices to coworking space, on demand desk rental and everything in between. Most of the workspace we feature is located in business centres or cowork hubs and is offered fully furnished, equipped with high spec amenities, professional services and everything you need to get straight to work.
If you are looking for something that is tailored to your specific requirements we can help you locate and negotiate rental agreements for managed offices with bespoke fit outs, larger amounts of office space and even entire office buildings.
We have commercial property with currently available offices to rent in prestigious locations throughout West Central London. Fill out the Quick Quotes form or give us a call to find out more about the workspace on offer at this building on Berkeley Street or click here for more Mayfair office space.
Map of the office space location
0.42 to Bond Street
0.45 to Piccadilly Circus
13.55 to Heathrow Airport