Stratton Street Mayfair - W1J
Now available: serviced office space in the heart of Mayfair. This attractive property is superbly situated within moments of Green Park tube station. Services on the Jubilee, Piccadilly and Victoria line give you easy access to key areas of London, including Westminster, Victoria and Charing Cross.
The period property at 15 Stratton Street, Mayfair, London W1J houses modern office accommodation in a stylish commercial setting, offering everything you need to succeed in one of London's premier business areas. Spaces are available furnished or unfurnished.
Built between 1895 and 1900, this listed building is a traditional Arts and Crafts style terraced townhouse originally designed by J. Harold Cooper. The Portland ashlar faced property retains beautiful period features, including a stunning oak staircase, arched doorway and slate roof.
Large arched windows allow ample light to shine through during the day, while high ceilings create a spacious environment to work. Offices are equipped with VoIP telephone systems and high-speed broadband internet access. Professional supports offered at the business centre include a staffed reception, postal services, CCTV security, and IT solutions.
Elegant meeting rooms can also be hired, or you can use a lounge area for less formal discussions. For occupants who run or cycle to and from work, there are also secure bike storage, showers and locker rooms.
The property shares Stratton Street with The May Fair, a five-star hotel and one of several luxury accommodation options in the area. Mayfair is also renowned for its fantastic restaurants and personalised banking services. Also nearby is Berkeley Square, home to lots of restaurants and bars for lunch or meetings with clients and investors. You can also walk to some of London's most iconic attractions, including Buckingham Palace, Hyde Park and St James's Park.
- Building/Office Amenities
- Reduced Mobility AccessThis commercial property/business centre is a disability friendly workplace. Please see the description above or call for specific details.
- 24/7 AccessThis commercial property/business centre offers tenants secure access 24 hours a day, 7 days a week enabling you to work flexibly at times that suits your schedule.
- Building/Office Facilities
- Fully FurnishedThis commercial property/business centre is fully furnished and equipped with desks, chairs and everything you need to move in and get straight to work.
- Lounge / Break Out AreasThis commercial property/business centre features lounge and break out areas for small meetings, brain storming sessions and downtime.
- Meeting & Conference RoomsThis commercial property/business centre offers meeting and conference rooms either included in the rental price or for a small additional fee.
- Unbranded Office SpaceThis commercial property/business centre offers unbranded workspace providing a more stable, professional impression for your visitors and clients.
- Video Conferencing FacilitiesThis commercial property/business centre offers video conferencing facilities either included in the rental price or for a small additional fee.
- Virtual Office SpaceThis commercial property/business centre offer virtual office packages providing entrepreneurs and small businesses with a prominent London business address and their choice of business support services such as post/package receiving and message taking as well as day office and meeting room use.
- Business Support & Reception
- Business Support ServicesThis commercial property/business centre offers a range of administration services and business support either included in the rental price or for a small additional fee.
- Staffed ReceptionThis commercial property/business centre features a professionally staffed reception, ensuring your clients and visitors are cordially greeted and attended to.
- Telephone Message ServicesThis commercial property/business centre offers telephone answering and message taking services either included in the rental price or for a small additional fee.
- Communication and IT
- BroadbandThis commercial property/business centre features high speed broadband access that is usually made available to tenants as part of the rental package.
- Integrated CablingThis commercial property/business centre features integrated cabling.
- Technical SupportThis commercial property/business centre offers technical support to its tenants either included in the rental price or for a small additional fee.
- TelecomsThis commercial property/business centre features a telephone system that is usually made available to tenants as part of the rental package.
- WiFi ConnectivityThis commercial property/business centre features WiFi access that is usually made available to tenants as part of the rental package.
- Security Features
- Access and Security SystemThis commercial property/business centre features an access system and security system to ensure tenants' safety and well-being.
- CCTV Monitoring SystemThis commercial property/business centre features a CCTV monitoring system for greater security.
If you would like to view this Stratton Street building or find out how much it costs to rent offices in Mayfair, simply fill out the Quick Quotes form or call us on 020 3053 3893.
With nearly 20 years experience in the London office market, we take pride in helping people find the space they need, in the location they want, at a price that suits their budget. We have assisted a wide variety of companies - large and small, corporate and startup - as well as entrepreneurs, teams, freelancers and travelling executives to find the perfect workspace in London.
No matter what variety of London office space you need we can help. We have placed clients in every type of business premises from Grade A luxury suites and executive offices to coworking space, on demand desk rental and everything in between. Most of the workspace we feature is located in business centres or cowork hubs and is offered fully furnished, equipped with high spec amenities, professional services and everything you need to get straight to work.
If you are looking for something that is tailored to your specific requirements we can help you locate and negotiate rental agreements for managed offices with bespoke fit outs, larger amounts of office space and even entire office buildings.
We have commercial property with currently available offices to rent in prestigious locations throughout West Central London. Fill out the Quick Quotes form or give us a call to find out more about the workspace on offer at this building on Stratton Street or click here for more Mayfair office space.
Map of the office space location
0.44 to Piccadilly Circus
0.45 to Bond Street
0.9 to Charing Cross London
1.29 to Marylebone London
13.57 to Heathrow Airport