Coleman Street Moorgate - EC2R
During the Norman Conquest, Coleman Street was a base for charcoal-burners or coalman. The site of this beautiful period office building was a residence during the sixteenth and seventeenth centuries, a tavern in the eighteenth century, and a chandler's shop during the nineteenth century. By 1840 it emerged as a hub for business and now offers superb serviced and shared office space for rent.
The comprehensively refurbished office building at 80 Coleman Street, London EC2R offers serviced offices and shared office space for rent with superb transport connections and a prestigious location in the City of London's financial district.
The flexible, serviced office space at this Grade II listed property is available unbranded. Spaces are also tastefully furnished and benefit from professional supports, including a manned reception, personalised call answering and administrative support for organising events and completing secretarial tasks.
Each office is fitted with individually-controlled air conditioning plus the latest IT technology and cabling with secure high-speed broadband. Meeting rooms are available for hire, giving you space within the building to host professional discussions. The property also has well-equipped kitchens and luxury showers rooms for your convenience.
Moorgate station is about a minutes walk from the office building, giving you access to mainline services and Northern line tube service. The arrival of Crossrail in 2018 will improve transport to destinations across the capital, including Canary Wharf, the West End and Heathrow Airport. Bank station is within a five-minute walk and connects you to the tube's Central, Northern and Waterloo & City lines as well as DLR trains.
Liverpool Street station with mainline and tube connections as well as express trains to Stansted Airport is also only minutes away. For entertaining clients or a delicious lunch, there are also excellent restaurants and bars within a short stroll of this beautiful property.
- Building/Office Amenities
- Climate ControlThis commercial property/business centre features a climate control system for heating and air conditioning, ensuring a comfortable work environment.
- Reduced Mobility AccessThis commercial property/business centre is a disability friendly workplace. Please see the description above or call for specific details.
- Passenger/Platform LiftThis commercial property/business centre features one or more passenger/platform lifts, making it easy to travel between floors.
- 24/7 AccessThis commercial property/business centre offers tenants secure access 24 hours a day, 7 days a week enabling you to work flexibly at times that suits your schedule.
- Building/Office Facilities
- Fully FurnishedThis commercial property/business centre is fully furnished and equipped with desks, chairs and everything you need to move in and get straight to work.
- Meeting & Conference RoomsThis commercial property/business centre offers meeting and conference rooms either included in the rental price or for a small additional fee.
- Shared Office SpaceThis commercial property/business centre offers shared workspace either in the form of open plan floors or small office suites that accommodate several people. Please see the description above or call for specific details.
- Business Support & Reception
- Staffed ReceptionThis commercial property/business centre features a professionally staffed reception, ensuring your clients and visitors are cordially greeted and attended to.
- Telephone Message ServicesThis commercial property/business centre offers telephone answering and message taking services either included in the rental price or for a small additional fee.
- Communication and IT
- BroadbandThis commercial property/business centre features high speed broadband access that is usually made available to tenants as part of the rental package.
- Integrated CablingThis commercial property/business centre features integrated cabling.
- Technical SupportThis commercial property/business centre offers technical support to its tenants either included in the rental price or for a small additional fee.
- TelecomsThis commercial property/business centre features a telephone system that is usually made available to tenants as part of the rental package.
- Security Features
- Access and Security SystemThis commercial property/business centre features an access system and security system to ensure tenants' safety and well-being.
If you would like to view this Coleman Street building or find out how much it costs to rent offices in Moorgate, simply fill out the Quick Quotes form or call us on 020 3053 3893.
With nearly 20 years experience in the London office market, we take pride in helping people find the space they need, in the location they want, at a price that suits their budget. We have assisted a wide variety of companies - large and small, corporate and startup - as well as entrepreneurs, teams, freelancers and travelling executives to find the perfect workspace in London.
No matter what variety of London office space you need we can help. We have placed clients in every type of business premises from Grade A luxury suites and executive offices to coworking space, on demand desk rental and everything in between. Most of the workspace we feature is located in business centres or cowork hubs and is offered fully furnished, equipped with high spec amenities, professional services and everything you need to get straight to work.
If you are looking for something that is tailored to your specific requirements we can help you locate and negotiate rental agreements for managed offices with bespoke fit outs, larger amounts of office space and even entire office buildings.
We have commercial property with currently available offices to rent in prestigious locations throughout East Central London. Fill out the Quick Quotes form or give us a call to find out more about the workspace on offer at this building on Coleman Street or click here for more Moorgate office space.
Map of the office space location
0.25 to Bank
0.54 to Fenchurch Street London
0.62 to Blackfriars