Newman Street Fitzrovia - W1T
Situated in Fitzrovia, this popular location offers office space in close proximity to the West End's media, entertainment and fashion sectors. Nearby are some of Fitzrovia's best restaurants and bars, ideal spots to entertain your clients.
Along a street dominated by brick façade buildings, the white exterior of 30 Newman Street stands out for its contemporary look and feel. The modern property houses approximately 8,785 square feet of refurbished commercial space over lower ground, ground and five upper floors.
Amenities installed in 2016 include lifts, three-pipe VRV air conditioning, fully accessed raised floors, and LED lighting throughout the property. Two roof terraces provide lovely spaces for lunch or a break from your desk as well as casual meetings.
A standout business centre boasts private offices plus a club space with meeting rooms, hot desks and informal communal areas with private phone booths. Opened in 2017, the centre provides efficient IT and telecommunications solutions including wired and wireless internet, secured data and connections, and dedicated telephone lines. Friendly receptionists also help create a good first impression for visitors to the property.
Several bus routes serve nearby Oxford Street, a bustling commercial district with several places to eat, drink and shop. The Newman Street property is just north of the Rathbone Square development, the future high-tech home of Facebook in London and one of the first new squares to be built in London for over 100 years.
The building is within an easy walk to Tottenham Court Road station on the Underground's Northern and Central lines and Crossrail's Elizabeth line from 2018. Oxford Circus station on the Bakerloo, Central and Victoria lines and Goodge Street station on the Northern line are also within walking distance.
- Building/Office Amenities
- Climate ControlThis commercial property/business centre features a climate control system for heating and air conditioning, ensuring a comfortable work environment.
- 24/7 AccessThis commercial property/business centre offers tenants secure access 24 hours a day, 7 days a week enabling you to work flexibly at times that suits your schedule.
- Building/Office Facilities
- Fully FurnishedThis commercial property/business centre is fully furnished and equipped with desks, chairs and everything you need to move in and get straight to work.
- Lounge / Break Out AreasThis commercial property/business centre features lounge and break out areas for small meetings, brain storming sessions and downtime.
- Meeting & Conference RoomsThis commercial property/business centre offers meeting and conference rooms either included in the rental price or for a small additional fee.
- Virtual Office SpaceThis commercial property/business centre offer virtual office packages providing entrepreneurs and small businesses with a prominent London business address and their choice of business support services such as post/package receiving and message taking as well as day office and meeting room use.
- Business Support & Reception
- Staffed ReceptionThis commercial property/business centre features a professionally staffed reception, ensuring your clients and visitors are cordially greeted and attended to.
- Telephone Message ServicesThis commercial property/business centre offers telephone answering and message taking services either included in the rental price or for a small additional fee.
- Communication and IT
- BroadbandThis commercial property/business centre features high speed broadband access that is usually made available to tenants as part of the rental package.
- Integrated CablingThis commercial property/business centre features integrated cabling.
- TelecomsThis commercial property/business centre features a telephone system that is usually made available to tenants as part of the rental package.
- WiFi ConnectivityThis commercial property/business centre features WiFi access that is usually made available to tenants as part of the rental package.
- Security Features
- CCTV Monitoring SystemThis commercial property/business centre features a CCTV monitoring system for greater security.
If you would like to view this Newman Street building or find out how much it costs to rent offices in Fitzrovia, simply fill out the Quick Quotes form or call us on 020 3053 3893.
With nearly 20 years experience in the London office market, we take pride in helping people find the space they need, in the location they want, at a price that suits their budget. We have assisted a wide variety of companies - large and small, corporate and startup - as well as entrepreneurs, teams, freelancers and travelling executives to find the perfect workspace in London.
No matter what variety of London office space you need we can help. We have placed clients in every type of business premises from Grade A luxury suites and executive offices to coworking space, on demand desk rental and everything in between. Most of the workspace we feature is located in business centres or cowork hubs and is offered fully furnished, equipped with high spec amenities, professional services and everything you need to get straight to work.
If you are looking for something that is tailored to your specific requirements we can help you locate and negotiate rental agreements for managed offices with bespoke fit outs, larger amounts of office space and even entire office buildings.
We have commercial property with currently available offices to rent in prestigious locations throughout West Central London. Fill out the Quick Quotes form or give us a call to find out more about the workspace on offer at this building on Newman Street or click here for more Fitzrovia office space.
Map of the office space location
0.24 to Tottenham Court Road
0.3 to Oxford Circus
1.07 to King's Cross Thameslink
14.04 to Heathrow Airport