Old Street Old Street - EC1V
This centre offers spacious workspace set over three floors just minutes from Old Street Roundabout. With easy access to a range of London Underground Stations and well served by numerous bus routes, as well as being less than seven miles from London City Airport. The area is simply teaming with popular restaurants, cafes, pop ups, bars and cafes as well as a whole host of entertainment facilities.
This shared workspace offers a fantastic opportunity to occupy serviced office space with a popular address at 69 Old Street, EC1V within easy reach of the creative tech and media hubs of Hoxton and Shoreditch. This business centre / coworking space is available fully equipped, with the shared workspaces and office space to rent, furnished to an exceptional standard with everything your business requires.
Inclusive of kitchens on all floors, private phone booths, bike storage IT support and reception staff as well as multi-functional break out areas, lounge rooms and an impressive roof terrace, providing employees with a place to relax and unwind during the workday.
This business centre also offers virtual office space options, providing you with a prestigious London business address without the associated costs.
- Building/Office Amenities
- 24/7 AccessThis commercial property/business centre offers tenants secure access 24 hours a day, 7 days a week enabling you to work flexibly at times that suits your schedule.
- Building/Office Facilities
- Fully FurnishedThis commercial property/business centre is fully furnished and equipped with desks, chairs and everything you need to move in and get straight to work.
- Lounge / Break Out AreasThis commercial property/business centre features lounge and break out areas for small meetings, brain storming sessions and downtime.
- Meeting & Conference RoomsThis commercial property/business centre offers meeting and conference rooms either included in the rental price or for a small additional fee.
- Unbranded Office SpaceThis commercial property/business centre offers unbranded workspace providing a more stable, professional impression for your visitors and clients.
- Virtual Office SpaceThis commercial property/business centre offer virtual office packages providing entrepreneurs and small businesses with a prominent London business address and their choice of business support services such as post/package receiving and message taking as well as day office and meeting room use.
- Business Support & Reception
- Staffed ReceptionThis commercial property/business centre features a professionally staffed reception, ensuring your clients and visitors are cordially greeted and attended to.
- Communication and IT
- BroadbandThis commercial property/business centre features high speed broadband access that is usually made available to tenants as part of the rental package.
- Integrated CablingThis commercial property/business centre features integrated cabling.
- TelecomsThis commercial property/business centre features a telephone system that is usually made available to tenants as part of the rental package.
- WiFi ConnectivityThis commercial property/business centre features WiFi access that is usually made available to tenants as part of the rental package.
- Security Features
- CCTV Monitoring SystemThis commercial property/business centre features a CCTV monitoring system for greater security.
If you would like to view this Old Street building or find out how much it costs to rent offices in Old Street, simply fill out the Quick Quotes form or call us on 0208 090 3160.
With nearly 20 years experience in the London office market, we take pride in helping people find the space they need, in the location they want, at a price that suits their budget. We have assisted a wide variety of companies - large and small, corporate and startup - as well as entrepreneurs, teams, freelancers and travelling executives to find the perfect workspace in London.
No matter what variety of London office space you need we can help. We have placed clients in every type of business premises from Grade A luxury suites and executive offices to coworking space, on demand desk rental and everything in between. Most of the workspace we feature is located in business centres or cowork hubs and is offered fully furnished, equipped with high spec amenities, professional services and everything you need to get straight to work.
If you are looking for something that is tailored to your specific requirements we can help you locate and negotiate rental agreements for managed offices with bespoke fit outs, larger amounts of office space and even entire office buildings.
We have commercial property with currently available offices to rent in prestigious locations throughout East Central London. Fill out the Quick Quotes form or give us a call to find out more about the workspace on offer at this building on Old Street or click here for more Old Street office space.
Map of the office space location
0.78 to Liverpool Street
0.43 to Farringdon
0.51 to Moorgate