Regent Street Regent Street / Mayfair - W1B
High-quality serviced offices at this property overlook Regent Street, one of London's main shopping destinations. Along with a diverse collection of designer shops, the area offers great amenities and services. This property also benefits from being surrounded by some of the capital's finest restaurants and hotels.
With approximately 14,305 square feet of modern office accommodation, 120 Regent Street offers businesses a prime location in the West End of London. Contemporary offices are arranged over four floors at this elegant stone-front property, which also boasts prestigious retail space on the ground floor.
This air conditioned six-storey property has been designed to deliver stylish serviced offices and co-working spaces for businesses of different sizes. Office spaces are ready to move in and are available with or without furniture depending on your needs.
Several meeting rooms are incorporated into the layout to offer you professional spaces to meet with colleagues and clients. There is also a showroom on the fifth floor, a fantastic feature for retail and creative firms based at 120 Regent Street.
High ceilings and open plan spaces allow for bright and airy work environments for you and your team. Raised flooring also ensures modern IT and communications solutions are seamlessly integrated. A manned reception helps ensure visitors receive a warm and professional welcome to this fully-equipped property. There is also a convenient kitchen for tenants to share.
You are within a short walk of Oxford Circus and Piccadilly Circus stations, giving you quick access to the London Underground's Bakerloo, Central, Piccadilly and Victoria lines. Several bus routes also run along Regent Street to provide commuters with additional transport options.
- Building/Office Amenities
- Climate ControlThis commercial property/business centre features a climate control system for heating and air conditioning, ensuring a comfortable work environment.
- Reduced Mobility AccessThis commercial property/business centre is a disability friendly workplace. Please see the description above or call for specific details.
- Passenger/Platform LiftThis commercial property/business centre features one or more passenger/platform lifts, making it easy to travel between floors.
- 24/7 AccessThis commercial property/business centre offers tenants secure access 24 hours a day, 7 days a week enabling you to work flexibly at times that suits your schedule.
- Building/Office Facilities
- Fully FurnishedThis commercial property/business centre is fully furnished and equipped with desks, chairs and everything you need to move in and get straight to work.
- Lounge / Break Out AreasThis commercial property/business centre features lounge and break out areas for small meetings, brain storming sessions and downtime.
- Meeting & Conference RoomsThis commercial property/business centre offers meeting and conference rooms either included in the rental price or for a small additional fee.
- Unbranded Office SpaceThis commercial property/business centre offers unbranded workspace providing a more stable, professional impression for your visitors and clients.
- Virtual Office SpaceThis commercial property/business centre offer virtual office packages providing entrepreneurs and small businesses with a prominent London business address and their choice of business support services such as post/package receiving and message taking as well as day office and meeting room use.
- Business Support & Reception
- Business Support ServicesThis commercial property/business centre offers a range of administration services and business support either included in the rental price or for a small additional fee.
- Staffed ReceptionThis commercial property/business centre features a professionally staffed reception, ensuring your clients and visitors are cordially greeted and attended to.
- Communication and IT
- BroadbandThis commercial property/business centre features high speed broadband access that is usually made available to tenants as part of the rental package.
- Integrated CablingThis commercial property/business centre features integrated cabling.
- Technical SupportThis commercial property/business centre offers technical support to its tenants either included in the rental price or for a small additional fee.
- TelecomsThis commercial property/business centre features a telephone system that is usually made available to tenants as part of the rental package.
- WiFi ConnectivityThis commercial property/business centre features WiFi access that is usually made available to tenants as part of the rental package.
- Security Features
- Access and Security SystemThis commercial property/business centre features an access system and security system to ensure tenants' safety and well-being.
- CCTV Monitoring SystemThis commercial property/business centre features a CCTV monitoring system for greater security.
If you would like to view this Regent Street building or find out how much it costs to rent offices in Regent Street, simply fill out the Quick Quotes form or call us on 020 3053 3893.
With nearly 20 years experience in the London office market, we take pride in helping people find the space they need, in the location they want, at a price that suits their budget. We have assisted a wide variety of companies - large and small, corporate and startup - as well as entrepreneurs, teams, freelancers and travelling executives to find the perfect workspace in London.
No matter what variety of London office space you need we can help. We have placed clients in every type of business premises from Grade A luxury suites and executive offices to coworking space, on demand desk rental and everything in between. Most of the workspace we feature is located in business centres or cowork hubs and is offered fully furnished, equipped with high spec amenities, professional services and everything you need to get straight to work.
If you are looking for something that is tailored to your specific requirements we can help you locate and negotiate rental agreements for managed offices with bespoke fit outs, larger amounts of office space and even entire office buildings.
We have commercial property with currently available offices to rent in prestigious locations throughout West Central London. Fill out the Quick Quotes form or give us a call to find out more about the workspace on offer at this building on Regent Street or click here for more Regent Street office space.
Map of the office space location
0.33 to Oxford Circus
0.34 to Green Park
1.36 to Euston London
2.08 to Paddington
13.84 to Heathrow Airport