Blackfriars Foundry Business Centre, Blackfriars Road Southwark / South Bank - SE1
Built in 1819, the elegant red-brick building retains many of its original Victorian features. Today, Blackfriars Foundry benefits from the best the South Bank and Southwark have to offer.
Offering furnished office space, meeting rooms and virtual offices, this four-storey period building at 156 Blackfriars Road, South Bank SE1 provides businesses with a well-connected base as well as modern facilities and comfortable workspaces.
More than 60 offices and studios are available with furniture and state-of-the-art telecoms, including high-speed internet and a VoIP telephone system. Among the three meeting rooms that are available to rent is a spectacular boardroom with seating for up to 18 people. There is also a spacious breakout room and an outside patio area for informal meetings or a relaxed break from your desk.
Great amenities help make this an inviting workplace, including kitchen facilities on each floor and free access to a gym at nearby Waterloo House. Other perks include showers and bike storage for tenants that cycle to work.
BFI Southbank, the National Theatre, the Southbank Centre, the London Eye, and many other attractions are within walking distance of this fabulous property. Shakespeare's Globe and Tate Modern are also within a fifteen-minute walk.
With many restaurants and bars in the area, you are close to great places to organise a casual meeting with clients or enjoy your lunch. The Cut has a great mix of eateries serving national and international dishes just a short walk from your new office. Just next door to the business centre is the award-winning restaurant Laughing Gravy and Caffe Deniro.
This convenient location at 156 Blackfriars Road is within a three-minute walk from Southwark station on the London Underground's Jubilee line. It is also just a seven-minute walk from London Waterloo station, giving you multiple tube and mainline service options.
- Building/Office Amenities
- Climate ControlThis commercial property/business centre features a climate control system for heating and air conditioning, ensuring a comfortable work environment.
- Fitness Centre/Gym EquipmentThis commercial property/business centre features a fitness centre/gym equipment.
- Passenger/Platform LiftThis commercial property/business centre features one or more passenger/platform lifts, making it easy to travel between floors.
- Building/Office Facilities
- Fully FurnishedThis commercial property/business centre is fully furnished and equipped with desks, chairs and everything you need to move in and get straight to work.
- Lounge / Break Out AreasThis commercial property/business centre features lounge and break out areas for small meetings, brain storming sessions and downtime.
- Meeting & Conference RoomsThis commercial property/business centre offers meeting and conference rooms either included in the rental price or for a small additional fee.
- Video Conferencing FacilitiesThis commercial property/business centre offers video conferencing facilities either included in the rental price or for a small additional fee.
- Virtual Office SpaceThis commercial property/business centre offer virtual office packages providing entrepreneurs and small businesses with a prominent London business address and their choice of business support services such as post/package receiving and message taking as well as day office and meeting room use.
- Business Support & Reception
- Business Support ServicesThis commercial property/business centre offers a range of administration services and business support either included in the rental price or for a small additional fee.
- Staffed ReceptionThis commercial property/business centre features a professionally staffed reception, ensuring your clients and visitors are cordially greeted and attended to.
- Telephone Message ServicesThis commercial property/business centre offers telephone answering and message taking services either included in the rental price or for a small additional fee.
- Communication and IT
- BroadbandThis commercial property/business centre features high speed broadband access that is usually made available to tenants as part of the rental package.
- Integrated CablingThis commercial property/business centre features integrated cabling.
- TelecomsThis commercial property/business centre features a telephone system that is usually made available to tenants as part of the rental package.
- WiFi ConnectivityThis commercial property/business centre features WiFi access that is usually made available to tenants as part of the rental package.
- Security Features
- Access and Security SystemThis commercial property/business centre features an access system and security system to ensure tenants' safety and well-being.
- CCTV Monitoring SystemThis commercial property/business centre features a CCTV monitoring system for greater security.
If you would like to view this Blackfriars Foundry Business Centre, Blackfriars Road building or find out how much it costs to rent offices in Southwark, simply fill out the Quick Quotes form or call us on 020 3053 3893.
With nearly 20 years experience in the London office market, we take pride in helping people find the space they need, in the location they want, at a price that suits their budget. We have assisted a wide variety of companies - large and small, corporate and startup - as well as entrepreneurs, teams, freelancers and travelling executives to find the perfect workspace in London.
No matter what variety of London office space you need we can help. We have placed clients in every type of business premises from Grade A luxury suites and executive offices to coworking space, on demand desk rental and everything in between. Most of the workspace we feature is located in business centres or cowork hubs and is offered fully furnished, equipped with high spec amenities, professional services and everything you need to get straight to work.
If you are looking for something that is tailored to your specific requirements we can help you locate and negotiate rental agreements for managed offices with bespoke fit outs, larger amounts of office space and even entire office buildings.
We have commercial property with currently available offices to rent in prestigious locations throughout South Central London. Fill out the Quick Quotes form or give us a call to find out more about the workspace on offer at this building on Blackfriars Foundry Business Centre, Blackfriars Road or click here for more Southwark office space.
Map of the office space location
0.37 to Lambeth North
0.41 to Elephant and Castle
0.54 to Elephant and Castle
0.74 to Blackfriars