Carlton House Terrace, St James's Square St James's Park / St James's - SW1Y
Ideally located on St James's Square this business centre offers private serviced offices, desk rental and virtual office services. Green Park and Piccadilly Circus are within stepping distance of this impressive business premises as are a broad assortment of amenities including top-notch dining establishments, coffee shops, pubs, hotels and shops.
Offering a massive 16,000 sq ft of Grade A workspace (shared and private offices, coworking space, hot desking) spread over three levels and affording spectacular views of Pall Mall and St James's Square, this would undoubtedly be the perfect premises for both large and small businesses as well as startups.
Hot desks are on offer in this particular commercial property, suitable for freelancers, entrepreneurs and small business owners as well as mobile teams seeking room in a dynamic office setting, with zero obligations and simple rental solutions. This enterprise hub makes available communal workspace, accommodating a vigorous workplace environment minus most of the costly expenses connected with the traditional office space for rent in London.
Virtual office services are likewise provided offering those who require it a prestigious central London business address. In addition to the fully furnished, perfectly appointed office suites, workspace and collaborative space, this centre has a selection of assorted solutions and amenities on offer such as a skillfully manned reception area at the front of house with phone answering and business assistance.
Other amenities and facilities include security guards, 24 hr CCTV surveillance, and security alarms, unbranded space, meeting rooms, lounge areas, high speed broadband, WIFI, cabling, business phone solutions, onsite IT assistance, lifts, differently abled access and aircon. Occupants enjoy the centre's 24/7 accessibility.
- Building/Office Amenities
- Climate ControlThis commercial property/business centre features a climate control system for heating and air conditioning, ensuring a comfortable work environment.
- Reduced Mobility AccessThis commercial property/business centre is a disability friendly workplace. Please see the description above or call for specific details.
- Passenger/Platform LiftThis commercial property/business centre features one or more passenger/platform lifts, making it easy to travel between floors.
- 24/7 AccessThis commercial property/business centre offers tenants secure access 24 hours a day, 7 days a week enabling you to work flexibly at times that suits your schedule.
- Building/Office Facilities
- Fully FurnishedThis commercial property/business centre is fully furnished and equipped with desks, chairs and everything you need to move in and get straight to work.
- Desk SpaceThis commercial property/business centre offers desk space rental (hot desking). Desk space can be rented weekly, monthly and sometimes on demand for as little as an hour at a time. Please see the description above or call for specific details.
- Lounge / Break Out AreasThis commercial property/business centre features lounge and break out areas for small meetings, brain storming sessions and downtime.
- Meeting & Conference RoomsThis commercial property/business centre offers meeting and conference rooms either included in the rental price or for a small additional fee.
- Shared Office SpaceThis commercial property/business centre offers shared workspace either in the form of open plan floors or small office suites that accommodate several people. Please see the description above or call for specific details.
- Unbranded Office SpaceThis commercial property/business centre offers unbranded workspace providing a more stable, professional impression for your visitors and clients.
- Virtual Office SpaceThis commercial property/business centre offer virtual office packages providing entrepreneurs and small businesses with a prominent London business address and their choice of business support services such as post/package receiving and message taking as well as day office and meeting room use.
- Business Support & Reception
- Business Support ServicesThis commercial property/business centre offers a range of administration services and business support either included in the rental price or for a small additional fee.
- Staffed ReceptionThis commercial property/business centre features a professionally staffed reception, ensuring your clients and visitors are cordially greeted and attended to.
- Telephone Message ServicesThis commercial property/business centre offers telephone answering and message taking services either included in the rental price or for a small additional fee.
- Communication and IT
- BroadbandThis commercial property/business centre features high speed broadband access that is usually made available to tenants as part of the rental package.
- Integrated CablingThis commercial property/business centre features integrated cabling.
- Technical SupportThis commercial property/business centre offers technical support to its tenants either included in the rental price or for a small additional fee.
- TelecomsThis commercial property/business centre features a telephone system that is usually made available to tenants as part of the rental package.
- WiFi ConnectivityThis commercial property/business centre features WiFi access that is usually made available to tenants as part of the rental package.
- Security Features
- Access and Security SystemThis commercial property/business centre features an access system and security system to ensure tenants' safety and well-being.
- CCTV Monitoring SystemThis commercial property/business centre features a CCTV monitoring system for greater security.
- Security StaffThis commercial property/business centre employs security service staff/security guards.
If you would like to view this Carlton House Terrace, St James's Square building or find out how much it costs to rent offices in St James's Park, simply fill out the Quick Quotes form or call us on 020 3053 3893.
With nearly 20 years experience in the London office market, we take pride in helping people find the space they need, in the location they want, at a price that suits their budget. We have assisted a wide variety of companies - large and small, corporate and startup - as well as entrepreneurs, teams, freelancers and travelling executives to find the perfect workspace in London.
No matter what variety of London office space you need we can help. We have placed clients in every type of business premises from Grade A luxury suites and executive offices to coworking space, on demand desk rental and everything in between. Most of the workspace we feature is located in business centres or cowork hubs and is offered fully furnished, equipped with high spec amenities, professional services and everything you need to get straight to work.
If you are looking for something that is tailored to your specific requirements we can help you locate and negotiate rental agreements for managed offices with bespoke fit outs, larger amounts of office space and even entire office buildings.
We have commercial property with currently available offices to rent in prestigious locations throughout South Central London. Fill out the Quick Quotes form or give us a call to find out more about the workspace on offer at this building on Carlton House Terrace, St James's Square or click here for more St James's Park office space.
Map of the office space location
0.33 to Green Park
0.42 to Leicester Square
0.79 to Victoria London
0.96 to Waterloo International London