Hudson Place, Victoria Mainline Station Victoria - SW1V
The interior of this Victoria property brings the 1930s to today and delivers a sophisticated look. Designed by Shed Architects, the unique Hudson Place business hub features an opulent feel while honouring the Golden Age of rail travel. Communal spaces evoke memories of travelling in style during a bygone era. Striking details create a space that is sure to impress visitors and guests, from potential hires and investors to important business clients and partners.
The modern offices and coworking spaces at this innovative business hub are within London Victoria's mainline rail station, just steps from Platform 1.
The spacious furnished offices and coworking spaces are inspired by Art Deco design. In addition to style, these serviced workspaces offer function and comfort. Flexible prices are tailored to your individual needs and requirements.
Fully furnished workspaces are complemented by comfortable meeting rooms and business lounges. These spaces are perfect for any discussions in formal and informal settings. Unique breakout spaces offer a beautiful backdrop to work, network or relax. Wi-Fi is available throughout the property, while refreshments are offered during the day. Friendly reception staff also greet and direct visitors while providing you with professional support throughout the business day.
Transport options include express trains to and from London Gatwick along with the Underground's Circle, District and Victoria lines. Victoria Coach Station is also within walking distance for bus travel throughout Britain.
The area around Victoria station is filled with convenient amenities and services. There are plenty of dining options, including pubs and restaurants for entertaining restaurants and business meetings. There are also plenty of affordable eateries and supermarkets to grab lunch plus a selection of banks and shops.
- Building/Office Amenities
- Cafe On SiteThis commercial property/business centre features an on site cafe or other dining facility.
- 24/7 AccessThis commercial property/business centre offers tenants secure access 24 hours a day, 7 days a week enabling you to work flexibly at times that suits your schedule.
- Building/Office Facilities
- Fully FurnishedThis commercial property/business centre is fully furnished and equipped with desks, chairs and everything you need to move in and get straight to work.
- Lounge / Break Out AreasThis commercial property/business centre features lounge and break out areas for small meetings, brain storming sessions and downtime.
- Meeting & Conference RoomsThis commercial property/business centre offers meeting and conference rooms either included in the rental price or for a small additional fee.
- Shared Office SpaceThis commercial property/business centre offers shared workspace either in the form of open plan floors or small office suites that accommodate several people. Please see the description above or call for specific details.
- Unbranded Office SpaceThis commercial property/business centre offers unbranded workspace providing a more stable, professional impression for your visitors and clients.
- Virtual Office SpaceThis commercial property/business centre offer virtual office packages providing entrepreneurs and small businesses with a prominent London business address and their choice of business support services such as post/package receiving and message taking as well as day office and meeting room use.
- Business Support & Reception
- Staffed ReceptionThis commercial property/business centre features a professionally staffed reception, ensuring your clients and visitors are cordially greeted and attended to.
- Communication and IT
- BroadbandThis commercial property/business centre features high speed broadband access that is usually made available to tenants as part of the rental package.
- Integrated CablingThis commercial property/business centre features integrated cabling.
- TelecomsThis commercial property/business centre features a telephone system that is usually made available to tenants as part of the rental package.
- WiFi ConnectivityThis commercial property/business centre features WiFi access that is usually made available to tenants as part of the rental package.
- Security Features
- CCTV Monitoring SystemThis commercial property/business centre features a CCTV monitoring system for greater security.
If you would like to view this Hudson Place, Victoria Mainline Station building or find out how much it costs to rent offices in Victoria, simply fill out the Quick Quotes form or call us on 0208 090 3160.
With nearly 20 years experience in the London office market, we take pride in helping people find the space they need, in the location they want, at a price that suits their budget. We have assisted a wide variety of companies - large and small, corporate and startup - as well as entrepreneurs, teams, freelancers and travelling executives to find the perfect workspace in London.
No matter what variety of London office space you need we can help. We have placed clients in every type of business premises from Grade A luxury suites and executive offices to coworking space, on demand desk rental and everything in between. Most of the workspace we feature is located in business centres or cowork hubs and is offered fully furnished, equipped with high spec amenities, professional services and everything you need to get straight to work.
If you are looking for something that is tailored to your specific requirements we can help you locate and negotiate rental agreements for managed offices with bespoke fit outs, larger amounts of office space and even entire office buildings.
We have commercial property with currently available offices to rent in prestigious locations throughout South Central London. Fill out the Quick Quotes form or give us a call to find out more about the workspace on offer at this building on Hudson Place, Victoria Mainline Station or click here for more Victoria office space.
Map of the office space location
0.58 to Pimlico
0.63 to Sloane Square