Millbank Tower, Millbank Westminster - SW1P
Completed in 1963, Millbank Tower is a landmark office building overlooking the River Thames in Westminster. At your doorstep are restaurants, cafes and bars that will satisfy any palate, including the Tate Britain Café right next door.
Serviced offices, hot desk rental and shared office spaces are available at this prestigious address for small- and medium-sized enterprises and start-up companies. Fully furnished executive offices are available in various sizes and with flexible terms and configurations alongside coworking desk space. This allows for a great deal of customisation for different types of organisations. You are also able to use your office at any time thanks to 24-hour access.
Full business centre facilities and concierge services are on offer, from personalised telephone call handling and reception services to secretarial and business support services. Amenities include high-speed internet, professional meeting room facilities, and an on-site café.
On the ground floor of the office building is the state-of-the-art Millbank Media Centre. Along with spacious reception and restaurant areas for organising breakout sessions, there is a 300-seat auditorium. The media centre is ideal for hosting presentations, launches, conferences, and other events. The top of the tower offers panoramic views over London and is home to Altitude, a unique venue for staging receptions and other events.
This impressive 33-floor office tower is surrounded by superb transport connections. Pimlico station on the Underground's Victoria line is within an 11-walk from Millbank Tower, while Westminster station on the Circle, District and Jubilee lines is 15 minutes away. London Victoria station is a 20-minute walk, providing you with easy access to rail and tube services to destinations across the capital and beyond. Victoria also provides direct tube links to King's Cross and St Pancras International stations and is the terminus for Gatwick Express trains.
- Building/Office Amenities
- Climate ControlThis commercial property/business centre features a climate control system for heating and air conditioning, ensuring a comfortable work environment.
- Reduced Mobility AccessThis commercial property/business centre is a disability friendly workplace. Please see the description above or call for specific details.
- Fitness Centre/Gym EquipmentThis commercial property/business centre features a fitness centre/gym equipment.
- Passenger/Platform LiftThis commercial property/business centre features one or more passenger/platform lifts, making it easy to travel between floors.
- Cafe On SiteThis commercial property/business centre features an on site cafe or other dining facility.
- 24/7 AccessThis commercial property/business centre offers tenants secure access 24 hours a day, 7 days a week enabling you to work flexibly at times that suits your schedule.
- Building/Office Facilities
- Fully FurnishedThis commercial property/business centre is fully furnished and equipped with desks, chairs and everything you need to move in and get straight to work.
- Desk SpaceThis commercial property/business centre offers desk space rental (hot desking). Desk space can be rented weekly, monthly and sometimes on demand for as little as an hour at a time. Please see the description above or call for specific details.
- Meeting & Conference RoomsThis commercial property/business centre offers meeting and conference rooms either included in the rental price or for a small additional fee.
- Shared Office SpaceThis commercial property/business centre offers shared workspace either in the form of open plan floors or small office suites that accommodate several people. Please see the description above or call for specific details.
- Unbranded Office SpaceThis commercial property/business centre offers unbranded workspace providing a more stable, professional impression for your visitors and clients.
- Video Conferencing FacilitiesThis commercial property/business centre offers video conferencing facilities either included in the rental price or for a small additional fee.
- Virtual Office SpaceThis commercial property/business centre offer virtual office packages providing entrepreneurs and small businesses with a prominent London business address and their choice of business support services such as post/package receiving and message taking as well as day office and meeting room use.
- Business Support & Reception
- Business Support ServicesThis commercial property/business centre offers a range of administration services and business support either included in the rental price or for a small additional fee.
- Staffed ReceptionThis commercial property/business centre features a professionally staffed reception, ensuring your clients and visitors are cordially greeted and attended to.
- Telephone Message ServicesThis commercial property/business centre offers telephone answering and message taking services either included in the rental price or for a small additional fee.
- Communication and IT
- BroadbandThis commercial property/business centre features high speed broadband access that is usually made available to tenants as part of the rental package.
- Integrated CablingThis commercial property/business centre features integrated cabling.
- Technical SupportThis commercial property/business centre offers technical support to its tenants either included in the rental price or for a small additional fee.
- TelecomsThis commercial property/business centre features a telephone system that is usually made available to tenants as part of the rental package.
- WiFi ConnectivityThis commercial property/business centre features WiFi access that is usually made available to tenants as part of the rental package.
- Security Features
- Access and Security SystemThis commercial property/business centre features an access system and security system to ensure tenants' safety and well-being.
- CCTV Monitoring SystemThis commercial property/business centre features a CCTV monitoring system for greater security.
If you would like to view this Millbank Tower, Millbank building or find out how much it costs to rent offices in Westminster, simply fill out the Quick Quotes form or call us on 020 3053 3893.
With nearly 20 years experience in the London office market, we take pride in helping people find the space they need, in the location they want, at a price that suits their budget. We have assisted a wide variety of companies - large and small, corporate and startup - as well as entrepreneurs, teams, freelancers and travelling executives to find the perfect workspace in London.
No matter what variety of London office space you need we can help. We have placed clients in every type of business premises from Grade A luxury suites and executive offices to coworking space, on demand desk rental and everything in between. Most of the workspace we feature is located in business centres or cowork hubs and is offered fully furnished, equipped with high spec amenities, professional services and everything you need to get straight to work.
If you are looking for something that is tailored to your specific requirements we can help you locate and negotiate rental agreements for managed offices with bespoke fit outs, larger amounts of office space and even entire office buildings.
We have commercial property with currently available offices to rent in prestigious locations throughout South Central London. Fill out the Quick Quotes form or give us a call to find out more about the workspace on offer at this building on Millbank Tower, Millbank or click here for more Westminster office space.
Map of the office space location
0.53 to Vauxhall
0.61 to St James's Park
0.82 to Victoria London
0.94 to Waterloo International London