Gower Street Bloomsbury - WC1E
Situated close to excellent transport links, this centre offers professional office space with excellent amenities. Euston, King's Cross and St Pancras International stations are all within easy reach of the property, as are Goodge Street, Euston Square, Tottenham Court Road and Warren Street tube stations.
37-41 Gower Road is a terraced period property in Bloomsbury that houses a range unbranded and cost-effective office solutions. Simple tenancy agreements are available from a minimum of three months, giving you flexibility to grow or downsize your space as your business requirements evolve.
Each fully furnished, serviced office space is equipped with IP-based telephone handsets and advanced IT solutions. They are also furnished with contemporary touches that create a bright and welcoming work space for you and your team.
The graceful brick building has a fully equipped conference room with complimentary coffee, tea and biscuits with additional catering options if needed. Wi-Fi access is available throughout the property, including in a beautiful landscaped garden.
There is also a modern reception area along with kitchen and shower facilities. Professional secretarial and administrative services are also available, while a dedicated receptionist greets visitors and manages telephone calls for your business.
If you are looking for a prestigious WC1 address but are not ready to commit to a full-time office, a virtual office option includes telephone call management and other administrative services.
The property is steps from the University of London's main departments, including University College London. It is also close to the British Museum, one of London's most popular attractions. Nearby green spaces are popular spots for office workers during sunny lunch breaks, including Russell Square and Bedford Square Garden.
Just south of the property is Holborn, a busy commercial district with a diverse menu of places to eat, drink and shop. Holborn also forms part of the A40 that links Central London with the M25 motorway and the West via the M40.
- Building/Office Amenities
- Climate ControlThis commercial property/business centre features a climate control system for heating and air conditioning, ensuring a comfortable work environment.
- 24/7 AccessThis commercial property/business centre offers tenants secure access 24 hours a day, 7 days a week enabling you to work flexibly at times that suits your schedule.
- Building/Office Facilities
- Fully FurnishedThis commercial property/business centre is fully furnished and equipped with desks, chairs and everything you need to move in and get straight to work.
- Meeting & Conference RoomsThis commercial property/business centre offers meeting and conference rooms either included in the rental price or for a small additional fee.
- Unbranded Office SpaceThis commercial property/business centre offers unbranded workspace providing a more stable, professional impression for your visitors and clients.
- Virtual Office SpaceThis commercial property/business centre offer virtual office packages providing entrepreneurs and small businesses with a prominent London business address and their choice of business support services such as post/package receiving and message taking as well as day office and meeting room use.
- Business Support & Reception
- Business Support ServicesThis commercial property/business centre offers a range of administration services and business support either included in the rental price or for a small additional fee.
- Staffed ReceptionThis commercial property/business centre features a professionally staffed reception, ensuring your clients and visitors are cordially greeted and attended to.
- Telephone Message ServicesThis commercial property/business centre offers telephone answering and message taking services either included in the rental price or for a small additional fee.
- Communication and IT
- BroadbandThis commercial property/business centre features high speed broadband access that is usually made available to tenants as part of the rental package.
- Integrated CablingThis commercial property/business centre features integrated cabling.
- Technical SupportThis commercial property/business centre offers technical support to its tenants either included in the rental price or for a small additional fee.
- TelecomsThis commercial property/business centre features a telephone system that is usually made available to tenants as part of the rental package.
- WiFi ConnectivityThis commercial property/business centre features WiFi access that is usually made available to tenants as part of the rental package.
- Security Features
- Access and Security SystemThis commercial property/business centre features an access system and security system to ensure tenants' safety and well-being.
- CCTV Monitoring SystemThis commercial property/business centre features a CCTV monitoring system for greater security.
If you would like to view this Gower Street building or find out how much it costs to rent offices in Bloomsbury, simply fill out the Quick Quotes form or call us on 0208 090 3160.
With nearly 20 years experience in the London office market, we take pride in helping people find the space they need, in the location they want, at a price that suits their budget. We have assisted a wide variety of companies - large and small, corporate and startup - as well as entrepreneurs, teams, freelancers and travelling executives to find the perfect workspace in London.
No matter what variety of London office space you need we can help. We have placed clients in every type of business premises from Grade A luxury suites and executive offices to coworking space, on demand desk rental and everything in between. Most of the workspace we feature is located in business centres or cowork hubs and is offered fully furnished, equipped with high spec amenities, professional services and everything you need to get straight to work.
If you are looking for something that is tailored to your specific requirements we can help you locate and negotiate rental agreements for managed offices with bespoke fit outs, larger amounts of office space and even entire office buildings.
We have commercial property with currently available offices to rent in prestigious locations throughout West Central London. Fill out the Quick Quotes form or give us a call to find out more about the workspace on offer at this building on Gower Street or click here for more Bloomsbury office space.
Map of the office space location
0.25 to Tottenham Court Road
0.31 to Russell Square
0.78 to St Pancras London