Bedford Square Bloomsbury - WC1B
This fabulous serviced business centre is based at Bedford Square in Bloomsbury, a highly sought-after destination to do business in London. The elegant garden square is surrounded by eighteenth-century residences that once served as homes for many distinguished Londoners. Most are now converted office spaces and stand as some of the best-preserved examples of Georgian architecture in the capital.
Blending fresh, contemporary design with striking period features, both of the Grade I listed Victorian brick buildings at 26-27 Bedford Square, London, WC1B boast high ceilings and modern office spaces. There is a real sense of luxury in this business centre, which houses a range of small to large spaces that accommodate small- and medium-sized businesses in all stages of development.
Unbranded office spaces provide an opportunity to define your space according to your own brand. Stylish furnishings also create warm and welcoming environments to work and collaborate. There are hot desking options for freelancers and smaller businesses, or you can opt for a virtual office that gives you a prestigious address and services without the cost of renting space. Offices are all connected with reliable broadband and Wi-Fi internet access.
The business centre provides on-site admin support to help businesses deal with everyday tasks, while a manned reception area offers a professional welcome for visitors and tenants. Lounge areas and meeting rooms with bespoke furnishings and décor are stunning spaces to host meetings, presentations and other gatherings.
A large kitchen and breakout area provides a perfect spot to relax or for organising casual and informal meetings. There is also a lovely private courtyard where you can enjoy a lunch out when the sun is shining. Convenient bike storage and shower facilities make these offices a friendly choice for commuters that chose more active ways of getting to work.
These beautiful offices are just north of Tottenham Court Road tube station, providing excellent connections along the Central and Northern lines. Crossrail's Elizabeth line will also arrive here by the end of 2018. Euston Station is also within walking distance and provides quick connections to cities across Britain.
There are also lots of restaurants, cafes and pubs nearby as well as some of the best theatre venues the West End has to offer. The British Museum is also just to the east.
- Building/Office Amenities
- Climate ControlThis commercial property/business centre features a climate control system for heating and air conditioning, ensuring a comfortable work environment.
- Reduced Mobility AccessThis commercial property/business centre is a disability friendly workplace. Please see the description above or call for specific details.
- Passenger/Platform LiftThis commercial property/business centre features one or more passenger/platform lifts, making it easy to travel between floors.
- 24/7 AccessThis commercial property/business centre offers tenants secure access 24 hours a day, 7 days a week enabling you to work flexibly at times that suits your schedule.
- Building/Office Facilities
- Fully FurnishedThis commercial property/business centre is fully furnished and equipped with desks, chairs and everything you need to move in and get straight to work.
- Desk SpaceThis commercial property/business centre offers desk space rental (hot desking). Desk space can be rented weekly, monthly and sometimes on demand for as little as an hour at a time. Please see the description above or call for specific details.
- Lounge / Break Out AreasThis commercial property/business centre features lounge and break out areas for small meetings, brain storming sessions and downtime.
- Meeting & Conference RoomsThis commercial property/business centre offers meeting and conference rooms either included in the rental price or for a small additional fee.
- Shared Office SpaceThis commercial property/business centre offers shared workspace either in the form of open plan floors or small office suites that accommodate several people. Please see the description above or call for specific details.
- Unbranded Office SpaceThis commercial property/business centre offers unbranded workspace providing a more stable, professional impression for your visitors and clients.
- Video Conferencing FacilitiesThis commercial property/business centre offers video conferencing facilities either included in the rental price or for a small additional fee.
- Virtual Office SpaceThis commercial property/business centre offer virtual office packages providing entrepreneurs and small businesses with a prominent London business address and their choice of business support services such as post/package receiving and message taking as well as day office and meeting room use.
- Business Support & Reception
- Business Support ServicesThis commercial property/business centre offers a range of administration services and business support either included in the rental price or for a small additional fee.
- Staffed ReceptionThis commercial property/business centre features a professionally staffed reception, ensuring your clients and visitors are cordially greeted and attended to.
- Telephone Message ServicesThis commercial property/business centre offers telephone answering and message taking services either included in the rental price or for a small additional fee.
- Communication and IT
- BroadbandThis commercial property/business centre features high speed broadband access that is usually made available to tenants as part of the rental package.
- Integrated CablingThis commercial property/business centre features integrated cabling.
- TelecomsThis commercial property/business centre features a telephone system that is usually made available to tenants as part of the rental package.
- WiFi ConnectivityThis commercial property/business centre features WiFi access that is usually made available to tenants as part of the rental package.
- Security Features
- Access and Security SystemThis commercial property/business centre features an access system and security system to ensure tenants' safety and well-being.
If you would like to view this Bedford Square building or find out how much it costs to rent offices in Bloomsbury, simply fill out the Quick Quotes form or call us on 020 3053 3893.
With nearly 20 years experience in the London office market, we take pride in helping people find the space they need, in the location they want, at a price that suits their budget. We have assisted a wide variety of companies - large and small, corporate and startup - as well as entrepreneurs, teams, freelancers and travelling executives to find the perfect workspace in London.
No matter what variety of London office space you need we can help. We have placed clients in every type of business premises from Grade A luxury suites and executive offices to coworking space, on demand desk rental and everything in between. Most of the workspace we feature is located in business centres or cowork hubs and is offered fully furnished, equipped with high spec amenities, professional services and everything you need to get straight to work.
If you are looking for something that is tailored to your specific requirements we can help you locate and negotiate rental agreements for managed offices with bespoke fit outs, larger amounts of office space and even entire office buildings.
We have commercial property with currently available offices to rent in prestigious locations throughout West Central London. Fill out the Quick Quotes form or give us a call to find out more about the workspace on offer at this building on Bedford Square or click here for more Bloomsbury office space.
Map of the office space location
0.18 to Goodge Street
0.49 to Holborn
0.9 to Charing Cross London
1.36 to Marylebone London