Southampton Place Bloomsbury - WC1A
Offering unbranded serviced office space and virtual office services prominently situated at a highly sought after business address on Southampton Place, between Holborn and Bloomsbury Way. You will be utterly spoilt for choice when it comes to lunch time dining and after work drinks, with numerous popular cafes, fine dining establishments and trendy bars on your doorstop. Holborn station is moments away, while Charring Cross and Kings Cross are within easy reach.
5 Southampton Place, London WC1A is a Grade II listed Georgian terrace in London's Midtown. This period property now houses a boutique office centre offering high end office for rent with design-led interiors, exposed brickwork and original period features. In addition to indoor lounge areas there's also an outside courtyard. There is also a secure bicycle storage for keen cyclists.
The white label, unbranded space allows greater flexibility on how your business presents itself to clients, while aesthetically pleasing conference facilities, outfitted with state of the are IT and communications systems, provide a stimulating space for those all important business discussions. Virtual office services are also available at this centre providing you with a prominent London business address without the associated price tag of renting bricks and mortar business accommodation.
- Building/Office Amenities
- Passenger/Platform LiftThis commercial property/business centre features one or more passenger/platform lifts, making it easy to travel between floors.
- 24/7 AccessThis commercial property/business centre offers tenants secure access 24 hours a day, 7 days a week enabling you to work flexibly at times that suits your schedule.
- Building/Office Facilities
- Fully FurnishedThis commercial property/business centre is fully furnished and equipped with desks, chairs and everything you need to move in and get straight to work.
- Lounge / Break Out AreasThis commercial property/business centre features lounge and break out areas for small meetings, brain storming sessions and downtime.
- Meeting & Conference RoomsThis commercial property/business centre offers meeting and conference rooms either included in the rental price or for a small additional fee.
- Unbranded Office SpaceThis commercial property/business centre offers unbranded workspace providing a more stable, professional impression for your visitors and clients.
- Video Conferencing FacilitiesThis commercial property/business centre offers video conferencing facilities either included in the rental price or for a small additional fee.
- Virtual Office SpaceThis commercial property/business centre offer virtual office packages providing entrepreneurs and small businesses with a prominent London business address and their choice of business support services such as post/package receiving and message taking as well as day office and meeting room use.
- Business Support & Reception
- Staffed ReceptionThis commercial property/business centre features a professionally staffed reception, ensuring your clients and visitors are cordially greeted and attended to.
- Communication and IT
- BroadbandThis commercial property/business centre features high speed broadband access that is usually made available to tenants as part of the rental package.
- Integrated CablingThis commercial property/business centre features integrated cabling.
- TelecomsThis commercial property/business centre features a telephone system that is usually made available to tenants as part of the rental package.
- WiFi ConnectivityThis commercial property/business centre features WiFi access that is usually made available to tenants as part of the rental package.
- Security Features
- Access and Security SystemThis commercial property/business centre features an access system and security system to ensure tenants' safety and well-being.
- CCTV Monitoring SystemThis commercial property/business centre features a CCTV monitoring system for greater security.
If you would like to view this Southampton Place building or find out how much it costs to rent offices in Bloomsbury, simply fill out the Quick Quotes form or call us on 020 3053 3893.
With nearly 20 years experience in the London office market, we take pride in helping people find the space they need, in the location they want, at a price that suits their budget. We have assisted a wide variety of companies - large and small, corporate and startup - as well as entrepreneurs, teams, freelancers and travelling executives to find the perfect workspace in London.
No matter what variety of London office space you need we can help. We have placed clients in every type of business premises from Grade A luxury suites and executive offices to coworking space, on demand desk rental and everything in between. Most of the workspace we feature is located in business centres or cowork hubs and is offered fully furnished, equipped with high spec amenities, professional services and everything you need to get straight to work.
If you are looking for something that is tailored to your specific requirements we can help you locate and negotiate rental agreements for managed offices with bespoke fit outs, larger amounts of office space and even entire office buildings.
We have commercial property with currently available offices to rent in prestigious locations throughout West Central London. Fill out the Quick Quotes form or give us a call to find out more about the workspace on offer at this building on Southampton Place or click here for more Bloomsbury office space.
Map of the office space location
0.71 to Charing Cross
0.88 to Kings Cross
1.04 to Euston London